1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. I made my Pandora a new wig and wanted to share her. :whee: I really like this style on her.

[​IMG]

2. @AlisonVonderland She's so cute! I've been really admiring the Pandora sculpt.

I need to see some owner pics of Ke! I'm liking her face more and more...

3. That's quite the hairstyle! It really suits her.

I second the Ke pics!

I know I just need to be patient, but I want that lovely 60cm body in my hands. It's been a few months now, and I'm so used to the instant gratification of buying secondhand.:sweat

Then I want another layaway dang it.

4. Hi there, does anyone know if the jointed hands made for the 72cm dolls look weird and huge on the 70cm boy body? (the "bigger boy body" of Long) The original hands that came with that body are a bit too small for my taste (as well as being yellowed compared to the rest of the body) as are the jointed hands meant for the 60cm body but the static hands for the 72cm boy are hilariously huge T_T Alternatively, does anyone know of other companies that match Resinsoul's NS color?

My new boy Everis (Mu head with modded ears and nose on Long body)
      [​IMG]

#404 Nefla, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: May 16, 2019
    5. Unfortunately I can't answer your question about the hands, but I do have to say that your Everis is gorgeous! I n love his intense expression. Did you mod the ears yourself? My next purchase is 100% going to be Mu but I know I need to shorten his ears...

6. Thank you for your complement! yes I did his mods myself, it was actually really easy. Previously when I’ve done subtractive mods I used that rough barrel dremel bit to grind down the piece before sanding but this time I used an engraving bit and cut along a line I drew. It produced very little dust and since the tip was very fine I was able to go slow and gentle without losing any control. Then I just sanded it smooth :D

7. I have a strange question (no, officer, I'm not a serial killer): Could someone, who own a 72cm body tell me the tight circumfence right at the knee? I'm insterested in the same thing about the 70cm body as well.

8. I only have the 70cm body but mine has been heavily sanded so I'd be afraid his measurements wouldn't match the unmodded body T_T

9. @Nefla thanks so much for telling me your process! It's now weirdly less intimidating. I don't have a dremel so I might carefully use a jeweler's saw or exacto knife. Or finally take the excuse to get one. I'm ordering him when I get my work bonus in 2 weeks but I'm making grabby hands at everyone else's for a while. Could I bug you for another pic of yours?

10. Sure, what kind of picture? A closeup of the ear?

11. @Nefla yeah! And a pic of his lovely face because I just enjoy seeing everyone's dolls so much.

12. It's harder to spot but I also modded his earlobe from being "attached" to detached. Here's what the tips of the ears looked like when cut off, there's still more than enough for a full second pair of ears :O Mu has some generous ears lol
      [​IMG]
      More pictures below:

[​IMG]
      I also modded his nose down a fair bit and rounded out his chin a little.
      [​IMG]
      I think I need to get him different eyes cause these ones just look kind of weird and dead. I dunno what to change though >.<
      [​IMG]

#412 Nefla, May 23, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    13. @Nefla oh wow i think this is the first time i've seen a full-on profile of mu, his nose is wonderful

14. @Nefla Ahh thank you so much! (I didn't get a notification for some reason?????) He's quite a handsome fellow! Your work on the ears is great! If I didn't know better I'd say they were never modded at all.
      But now my car broke down and my Mu dreams will be on hold for another couple of months. :(

15. and heavily modded, if I read @Nefla 's post correctly. I've got a Mu, and I'm pretty sure she's got a bit more nose than that

16. Thank you for your compliment! I'm so sorry your Mu plans will have to be put on hold :( car problems are the worst!

Yes you're right, I forgot to take a "before" picture of his nose but I reduced both the length and slightly reduced the width of the bridge.

17. you did a really amazing nose job on your guy, it looks so natural! If I didn't have Lasci in my line of sight when I saw your pictures I might have missed it

18. I just got my Heng head in, so I figured I'd share some pictures here. I'm planning to hybrid him onto an Impldoll body, so he's going to be a floating blank head for the next few months until that gets here, but I'm already loving him. His face is perfect for the character he'll eventually be shelling. :D He's currently wearing a pair of random 16mm eyes I had laying around, but 14mm eyes would probably give him a more "natural" look.

[​IMG]

19. YES I've been wanting to see owner pics of Heng! He's so handsome, even blank.:D

20. My Long got a new acrylic face-up a couple days ago because his old pastel one was starting to fade. He also got a new wig and I finally finished sewing his outfit, so (two years after getting him) he's finally complete! :celebrate

[​IMG]

Tags: