1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobobie and Resinsoul Discussion - Part 11!!

Dec 2, 2016

1. @Myths and Magic nice! Congrats on getting in your new doll!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the SD-range dolls and decided to enter in that territory with a Resinsoul Mi! I've never ordered from Resinsoul before. Only Doll Chateau, Spiritdoll, and Merrydollround so I'm interested to see how wait times compare. But anyway, I'm excited and if you have Mi's please post them!

2. Sorry @Draiol I didn't notice your comment. I have a Long with jointed hands, and I took a few comparison shots for his box opening. I can also measure his hands when I get home tonight if you'd like.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Can I ask for Mi, or the other Resinsoul female spam, if you will?

4. Is it Dikadoll pink or yellow that matches Resinsoul normal? I'm interested in their hands and I know one of them is a near perfect match.

5. Has anyone ordered the Su? I've only been able to find one box opening gallery for her.

6. My Mi shipped and I have exactly 1 skirt for her and no other clothing. I am usually over prepared when it comes to a doll and it just completely slipped my mind, lol.

Well, at least she's got eyes and a wig.

7. [​IMG]

Here she is, my light tan Mi! She's actually borrowing a shirt from my MSD girl at the moment, lol.

I think she's gorgeous even blank, so I can't wait to get to her painted!

8. She looks great in tan. I love the Mi sculpt!

9. Thanks! I almost wish I got her in dark tan

10. Has anyone tried the Mi head on the 68cm body? >.>

I have a modoll Mody head (which is close to the Mi head in size and shape) that was the wrong color (they're sending the right one and letting me keep this one!) and she matches the RS NS. She's a 9.5 neck but I tried her on my Ai (which is a 9cm) and it wasn't too bad of a size difference.

Also, for those who have the Dai body... how does it pose? Is it clunky and difficult since it doesn't have the double joint? If it poses decently then I'll order that one. :)

Thanks! ^_^

11. Hello everyone! First time here and I'm excited to say I put in an order for Su with that new body in purple. I'm waiting to hear back from Sun since I'm asking for a custom faceup, I hope they say yes. I'm looking to buy her some eyes and wigs, and from what I've read it seems she has the same size eye as Mi. So a 14mm? But I'm not sure of the wig size because of those ears, so my question to anyone who may have a Su or any long ear cutie, size wig did you get? Also any photos of any of RS would be lovely

12. I have 14 mm in my Mi, but I feel like 16 mm could work as well. Not sure what to tell you about wig size. An 8/9 fit my Mi perfectly. I'd post more pics, but she's out for a face up right now:(

13. Thank you so much! And I can't wait to see her when she returns

14. Where did everyone go? would love to see any new Su if anyone received theirs yet

15. People post in the waiting room occasionally. I'm not sure why this thread is so dead.

16. Trying to decide if I want to get a new RS larger size girl or not. So many options to choose from.

It seems a lot of threads are very.. dead lately on DOA.

17. Thank you both so much, I suppose I will go on over to waiting forum. Mmm maybe with so many soical media available now everyone is just doing that maybe?
      Is there one you like the most @Rhiannona?

18. I've been stalking Su lately! :D:D

Tags: