1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Buddydoll 70cm Mars and Mercury

Sep 21, 2007

1. Mercury is perfect for a character I have, probably with a bit of eye-modding though. I love his expression! I totally hadn't even seen these boys until recently (I love Mars too, but he won't work for a character yet).

2. OMG! I just fell in love. And it doesn't happen with every doll. He seems so perfect. I gotta add him into the wishlist :)

3. Mars is definitely coming home soon. :] He's perfect for my second-in-line character!

4. If they release Mars in tan, I'm done for :aheartbea

5. Out of curiosity, does anyone have any clue what other companies resins match (or come close to matching) Buddydolls?

6. I have to agree that that body is phenomenal!!

7. Once I saw him, my jaw dropped.
      I really had no preference for Buddydolls before, and I though Mercury was OK, but wow. Mars. He's definitely on the want list.

8. Do you think that the Mars head will work on a boys Soom body or a Soudoll body and will the resins match on either?

I just want the mars head and I think the 70cm are too large but thats just my taste.

9. I really like their bodies. The first 70cm body that give me an idea of solidity. All other 70 bodies looks too thin for me, this body looks perfect O__O (I have an endless wishlist, can't add these too -.- .... adding....)

10. My God, Mars is absolutely marvelous! I hope he will be still there in November ...

*dies*

11. They look a little like the [Roman] gods they share names with...Mercury is young, mysterious...Mars is haughty and looks like he knows 6 ways to kill you with his thumb.

Mars is more my style, though. Woo...*fans self* what a gaze.

12. Anybody besides me think the heads look a little off? Small or round? Body and head look great seperatley. And I wonder how a minimee would look on that body.

13. Hard to say until you see this body side by side with another 70cm sculpt. I know a few people are surprised with how tiny the Senior Delf boys are when they appear so muscular in pictures and I was surprised when I ordered the second version Iple House body only to find it was slimmer than the SD10 boy body. Some sort of scale pic with another well known doll would help.

14. Great idea! I would love to see some 70's next to each other.

15. Wow... He is gorgeous...

16. Bumb for photos please, if anyone has him. I would also like to know how well they pose and stand, please.
      Eliz

17. BuddyDoll Body and Volks Head

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

korea 인형중독 / KMC

18. The body is sexy.

19. Sexy is sooo right!:love In addition to running a search, does anybody here know anything about Buddydoll's reputation? I've never heard anything about them before. And what about how these boys handle posing and standing? The heads are cute but not quite as enthralling for me as that body is. Thanks in advance:)