1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CADolls @ Pleasanton,CA Doll Show Sept 19

Sep 9, 2009

1. Contemporary Artist Dolls will be at the Pleasanton, CA Doll Show Sept 19th. Held at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds.
      We will be there with BJDs-Elfdoll, Soom, Souldoll, DIM, Unidoll and the new order of Doll family that just arrived. Also wigs, shoes, eyes and clothes all on sale. Mention DOA and we pay the sales tax!

2. How to find you? And when?

3. I'm about two hours south of Pleasanton. Maybe someone can start an event for this?

4. DIRECTIONS TO Alameda County
      Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
      Fairground parking is $8. This is run by the fairgrounds and we have no control over the price.
      To reach this parking turn left on Valley Avenue and enter through Gate 8 or 12.

Nearby free parking may be available on weekends at the ACE commuter train lot at 4950 Pleasanton Ave.
      To reach this parking area, continue on Bernal Ave., pass Valley Ave. (Fairgrounds will be on your left) and make a left turn on Pleasanton Ave. The parking lot is directly across from the Fairgrounds yellow main gate. Enter the fairgrounds through the main gate and walk to the Exhibition Building. You will be approaching from the rear so you must go around to the front entrance.

Location Directions:
      The Alameda County Fairgrounds
      4501 Pleasanton Avenue
      Pleasanton, CA 94566
      From San Francisco:
      Cross the Bay Bridge. Follow the signs to stay on I-580 East. When you come to I-680, go South. Take the Bernal Exit and go East (to the right when you come off the ramp). To the fairgrounds, turn left on Valley Ave. and enter through gate 8 or 12.
      From San Jose:
      Take I-80 North. Take the Bernal exit and go East (to the right when you come off the ramp). To the fairgrounds, turn left on Valley Ave. and enter through gate 8 or 12.
      From Walnut Creek:
      Take I-680 South. Take the Bernal exit and go East (to the right when you come off the ramp). To the fairgrounds, turn left on Valley Ave. and enter through gate 8 or 12.
      From Tracy:
      Take I-205 West. Continue on I-580 West. Take I-680 South. Take the Bernal exit and go East (to the right when you come off the ramp). To the fairgrounds, turn left on Valley Ave. and enter through gate 8 or 12.
      From Public Transportation:
      Take BART to the station in Dublin/Pleasanton. From this station there is a Wheels bus that runs directly to the ACE station which is right at the fairgrounds. This would be line 8 and runs on Saturday every hour from 7:40 am (8:40, 9:40 etc)
      Bart website is www.bart.gov (510) 464-6000 and Wheels is www.wheelsbus.com (925) 455-7500).

http://hermanshows.com/_wsn/page2.html

5. I don't know where I will be in the show building but their will be information at the entrance. I will see if they might be able to give us a place for a meet-up

6. The fairgrounds has a room upstairs above the sales area that is air conditioned - charges for tables and chairs though

7. Looking forward to this-- I'm so glad you posted or I wouldn't have known there was an accessible fair right nearby. :3