1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CAJewel's Feedback Thread

Jun 2, 2006

1. Thank you for leaving any feedback you have for me here.

Sincerely,
      Jewel

2. CAJewel is wonderful to work with! She is fun and personable, but professional, too. Her wig design works very well, and fit my several of my dolls nicely. Her messages and responses are quick and informative. Opening up my package today was so much fun!

I highly recommend CAJewel! :sumomo:

Sabrina

3. I bought my Nono-10 head from her; everything went really smoothly and quickly! The head was packaged very well, and she even included a couple pairs of eyes!
      Recommended+200

4. I just recived my RML-head from her. :D
      The head was nicly packaged and was shipped quick.

....and got some lovely blue eyes. <3

Thank you CAJewel,

5. Had a great transaction with CAJewel, I bought her convention outfit, it was well packaged and I just love it, not to mention I got it in 2 days and that was from coast to coast!!

thanks so much

6. I sold a head to CAJewel, everything went perfectly! Highly recommended!

7. CA Jewel is AWESOME to say the least, very friendly and very prompt!

8. Jewel bought a doll body from me. She's a great person to sell to, buy from, chat with, hang with, and I covet her dolls. :D

9. Julie is a great gal and does such fab work. I bought several things from Julie and loved the purple dress she made me for my 22' Tonner model. She has also bought a Lune from me at the last BJD event. We finally got to meet in Texas and hang out. We had a great time. I will contiune to buy from Julie and so should you! She is a great person to do business with.

Aaron (Las Vegas)

10. sold a dress to CAJewel. Very lovely to work with, paid quickly and PMed me to let me know when the dress arrived! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again! ^____^

11. Postive!:D

I bought a Ryung head. Great Price. Friendly. Great Communication. Fast Shipping. Would do business with again in a heartbeat.:aheartbea

Thank you,
      Yia

12. I bought a lovely Souldoll Lune.
      She was incredibly friendly and communicative as well as understanding. She went above and beyond what she had to do, and included so much extra. She made it much more than a business transaction, and I'm incredibly happy with everything.
      Thanks so much!

13. Sold her my liebchen.
      Very nice dealing with her, i kinda wish i could have meet her at dollectable XD. Everything was very smooth, and let me know when she got there

14. Julie is great to deal with, a talented seamstress, and is always on top of communication...you rawk Jewel!

15. i recently purchased a doll head from julie and i have to say she FANTASTIC to deal with. she allowed me to pay in payments (at her suggestion!) and communicated with me through every step of the process. i am very happy with my purchase... thanks julie!!

16. I purchased a gorgeous Bernard BJD from CAJewel. Transaction was perfect; he was very well-packaged and promptly shipped. CAJewel is a gem to deal with and I highly recommend her anytime :)

17. CAJewel bought a unoa face from me and is a very good buyer! Very smooth transaction.
      Thank you very much!

18. Hi,

I just received my Doona that I purchased from CAJewel. It was exactly as described. It was shipped promptly and well packed. Thanks again for a great transaction. Would definitely purchase again from this great seller.

mybluecat

19. She's an adorable seller and replies promptly to questions. I highly recommend CAJewel :)

20. CAJewel bought a MSD wigs from me. Smooth transcation, good communication, fast payment. Thank you!