1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CCC's Exclusive Xmas Release Coming Soon!

Nov 7, 2008

1. Charles’ Creature Cabinet™ Presents

An Exclusive Christmas Release ~ limited edition 25ea world wide ~

Coming Luna Night, Saturday November 15th 2008, the door to the magical world of The Whisper Wood will be opened once again.
      Another little Woodling Creature will make its very first appearance to the human world.

Release date: Luna Night ~ Full Moon, November 15th, 2008
      Time: 16.00 pm European time zone

[​IMG]

Please stay tuned: http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/

2. Hi everyone!

We noticed some questions were asked here most recently, but this is not the right section of DoA for these, sorry. If you have questions for us, please feel free to do so, you are most welcome. As of now we have a "General Inquiry" up at our http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/ (it only takes a few minutes to register for a free membership).

Thanks for your interest in our coming soon release!

CCC Staff/Team

Edit 11-14-2008 Or just go to the thread here on DoA ;-) http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255418

3. Just thought I should add a few of the pictures here:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. [new doll] CCC's Deer Faith is coming - just one more night...

[​IMG]

Charles’ Creature Cabinet™ Presents

An Exclusive Christmas Release ~ limited edition 25ea world wide ~

“Tiny hoof prints in the snow…”

Almost Luna Night “Full Moon” again, and this Saturday November 15th 2008, the door to the magical world of The Whisper Wood will be opened once again. A little princess of the Whisper Woods will make its very first appearance to the human world. It is a little fawn-deer creature and her name is Deer Faith, The Woodling Kantjil.

Deer Faith is the guardian of all things pure like love, honesty and young baby Woodlings….
      Faith comes to us in these dark winter days to give us light and hope for the future,
      telling us to never lose faith for warmer and brighter days soon to come!

Thank you all for your love and support,

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles Stephan

~ Dear Leslie, (my youngest sister) this one is dedicated to you, little “Kantjil”! Love you lots, your bro Char ~

DEER FAITH, The Woodling Kantjil (Tiny anthropomorphic ball jointed doll, 11 cm)
      Limited Edition 25ea world wide
      Release date: Luna Night ~ Full Moon, November 15th, 2008
      Time: 16.00 pm European time zone

Please stay tuned:

http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/

5. I really shouldn't do this but... how much is she and are there any still available? She's just too cute for me to pass up even though I'd have to put her on layaway if you'd allow it. ^^; Oh, I'd want her blank because I already have a faceup in mind for her. :)

Edit: Nevermind, just checked your site and saw that you were already sold out. :( Seems I got on the wagon a little too late. :doh

6. I'm pretty sure she's showing Sold Out because she hasn't actually been listed for sale yet?

7. Can she sit up without falling back? can her top torso postion more forward to assist sitting without support?

very cute!

8. Hi everyone,

In just about 20 minutes from now we'll release our Lil' Deer Faith!
      At exactly 16.00 pm European time.

Here's a new pic of Deer Faith, we hope you'll love her.

[​IMG]

Hello World!!

[​IMG]

The listing of this exclusive full set

Thanks much for your love and support
      & Good Luck!!

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles Stephan

More pics here: http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/

9. Hello everyone,

We hereby would like to thank all of you that ordered Deer Faith, the Woodling Kantjil. We are very happy and most thankful to announce that Faith is now very low in numbers, so if you want one, you'd better be quick: "You Gotta Have Faith!". Please get her while you still can. Thank you and have a great day!

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles Stephan

PS New photos of Deer Faith in her Hime Yuki oufit online in the CCC Shop soon too , please stay tuned!

10. Hi everyone,

For all of you who have been waiting to see her: new pics of Deer Faith in her default outfit "Hime Yuki" (Snow Princess) by Lin Murasaki Design are now up on the site
      http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/

[​IMG]

Deer Faith plays "The Red Nosed Reindeer"

[​IMG]

Thank you for your love and support!

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles Stephan

11. Hello dear DoA,

[​IMG]

Have a Magical Xmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!
      Charles