1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls "What Fits" Thread

Dec 27, 2014

1. I hope this is the right place to post this thread :sweat

So we wanted to start a thread in order to post photos of clothes we have found to fit these seemingly difficult to dress bodies. I know there are two/three different bodies so if you could state which it is when you post that would be great. Also if you could include the item of clothing, size and where you bought it that would be excellent!

So I'll start :)

[​IMG]Untitled by ~s o p h i e, on Flickr

Her top is a littlefee top. Sadly I don't know where it's from :(
      Her shorts are made by wimukt/ foxybrowny
      Her boots are made by Harajukudoll on etsy.
      She's on the Classic body V.02 body.

2. This is a Sadol outfit designed for the Leekeworld Art body, the corset is designed to be worn underbust on the Leeke but it fits Ninon on the classic body with the corset round the waist. Bought from Leekeworld. Excuse her dotty underwear, I wanted to show the fit!
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. I've made some outfit photos as well, so I'll start with my first set: (Classic body Ninon)
      [​IMG]Tadaam!! by Gigiholy, on Flickr

Yellow dress and white bolero: Darla's Delight (etsy) Yosd dress set
      Skirt: handmade skirt made from a Lalaloopsy dress
      Socks: MSD socks
      Shoes: Leekeworld 5.4 sized shoes (perfect for MNF as well)

4. Next outfit:
      [​IMG]
      Daisy by Gigiholy, on Flickr

Wig: Licht, wig 6-6.5 inch
      Tunic: I can't dance, YoSD size dress
      Short: Wimukt
      Socks: Ajumapama, MSD size

5. [​IMG]
      Daisy by Gigiholy, on Flickr

Wig: Leekeworld 6-7 inch size (2 pieces 5-6 size wig cap under it)
      Headbow and dress: Rosenlied YoSD size
      Skirt: GYHM MNF size
      Socks: Ajumapama MSD size

6. Daisy's outfit for Today:
      [​IMG]
      Daisy's outfit by Gigiholy, on Flickr

Wig: Licht 6-6.5 inch size (2 pieces 5-6 size wig cap under it)
      Headbow and bloomers: Rosenlied Holiday's child size
      Tunic: Icantdance YoSD size dress
      Socks and legwarmers: Handmade MSD size

7. Hi everyone! I received my cartoon body Manon yesterday, so I wanted to start contributing to this thread. It's difficult to find things that fit, so I hope my information helps folks too. ^_^

[​IMG]

Hat: Ellowyne Wilde hat, bought as part of a set of two from ebay
      Eyes: 10mm from Enchanted Doll
      Necklace: handmade by me
      Corset top: made for Cartoon Body by Raouken on etsy
      Skirt: by JiaJiaDoll on ebay, YoSD size, must go over her head, does not stretch over her hips. Would also fit nicely on the classic body.
      Shoes: from Dollheart, SD 10/13 size. She has a little difficulty standing on a hard surface in these, but on carpet can stand nicely.

8. [​IMG]➳➳➳ by s o p h i e ☪, on Flickr

White tank - 1/6 scale action figure tank from monkeydepot
      Check shirt (around waist but does fit) - 1/6 scale check shirt from ebay
      Khaki shorts - Minifee high waist shorts from SushiStreet on etsy
      Boots- Paul Zhangby on ebay Matt Tonner 17'' size

[​IMG]

Jacket - 1/6 action figure size from war-toys
      Jeans- Nine9style MSD boys
      Boots- Paul Zhangby on ebay Matt Tonner 17'' size

[​IMG]Nayeli by s o p h i e ☪, on Flickr

T-shirt - TTYA YOsd size

9. Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had the realistic body and had some tips on clothing for them. I just preordered Loolou from lillycat and haven't really seen much on that body.

10. My Deavon on the realistic body mostly wears clothes made for Doll Chateau minis, just like my Lillycat classic-body girls -- I don't notice a huge difference in the sizes of the classic and realistic body, honestly. Right now, Titane and Amelie (my Lillycat Millie Choupie on the classic body) are wearing Doll Chateau-sized dresses that I bought last year from this Etsy shop: Clothes for BJD dolls by GlamouriaDollClothes. I haven't sat down to try my box of Unoa-sized clothes on the realistic body yet, but I would expect a lot of them to work, especially if the bottoms aren't super-fitted.

Unoa/MNF shoes are perfect. I really like the ones I've bought from this Etsy shop: Summomo by summomo82

Tags: