1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Discussion

Jan 13, 2014

1. @Fossa Jeeryama just replied and said they take 3-4 months.

2. That's great news! Congrats on the incoming additions!

I've been lurking for a bit, and I'll be happy to see the new dolls. I have an eye on Hugh, but it's not going to happen this year unless I win the lotto, lol. I find myself drawn to the smaller companies and that they tend to have original looking hand sculpted dolls.

3. @No_comment , your girl is lovely!:) Whichever body you choose, she's going to be a great addition to your crew.

4. Does anyone know what CharmDoll's tan looks like? I know they're the sister company of Loongsoul... is it orange-y like Loongsoul's.

I'm hoping to buy a LengJue sometime this year, hopefully. (He kind of reminds me of Soom Sabik. LOL.)

5. Woohoo, my Trista head shipped! No idea when she'll be here, but man I look forward to having her.

6. I got my Trista head! :D Annndd ... WOW, is it pink!! :o The resin doesn't match anyone here, but the head will make a nice male companion to my Migi Fairy Jina. I'm talking to Ringdoll now about their colourmatching service and since they requested a picture, I'll post one here tomorrow.

Now I gotta find my eyeputty...

7. I'm strongly considering picking up a Trista in the near future. She's very pretty!

8. Trista is so beautiful but I've fallen pretty hard for Nastya. :D Proportion wise, I'd like to put her on a shorter/smaller body. I think she actually might not look to bad with a Loong Soul 58cm body! I guess I'll just have to save up and find out :wiggle

Anyway, this thread needs more love. I hope to see some more owner pics!

9. Trista is a very pretty sculpt indeed. @Praesagium She looks so cool! I really like the gold tattoo(?) on her. I hope you get a chance to share her once she's home and she can see ;)

10. @Praesagium WOW, she is stunning!! The artist rendered the details so beautifully and her skin has such a realistic variety of hues. I bet you can't wait to have her home!

11. A whole year later, I finally took a picture :sweat It's not a very good one, but it is an owner picture for an underappreciated sculpt! Trista's even more beautiful now. When I commissioned BelovedA, I asked if she could make it look like their eyes were half-closed instead of small; between Ana's talent and a smaller set of eyes, I think she nailed it! The goatee was entirely an experiment and afterthought though; it looks all right, but I'm definitely going to soak off the glue and try again.

Unfortunately, Trista hasn't found a name yet; his companion -- the Migidoll Jina -- is Saoirse, so I'll have to find something obnoxiously Gaelic to match. Maybe Ailell or Fiach...

I was going to do a resinmatching service through Ringdoll ... but does anyone happen to have a recent dollzone lying around instead? If I don't have to wait and ship a headcap to and from China, I'd rather not!

12. Nastya is my new love! I LOVE dolls with half closed eyes, although my first one has large ones :D (see avatar). Nastya is so mesmeric, so strong and yet delicate. She is combining contrasts so well. I am totally in love with her.

13. I love Nastya too! I just placed an order for her! Finally!

14. Congratulations! Share the pics of her when you get her! :)

15. For sure! Just playing the waiting game - anyone knows how much it usually takes?

16. Does anyone here have a Charm Doll Hugh head sculpt (bonus points if it has the default company face-up)? :) I'm in love with the weird zombie/ghoul look of it but I know that actual results vary from the promo pics...

17. Unfortunately, I only found the photo of already modded one: New boy

18. Eek! "His compagny face up was so ugly that he slept in his box" That does not sound good!

Thanks @Lady Mariko !