1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Discussion

Jan 13, 2014

1. Finally someone who understands me :D Alice collections offers layaway and is a retailer of Charm doll ;)

2. I am so enraptured by Dunn, and since his release I've been itching to order his fullset.

Apologies for the n00b question, does anyone know what is the current waiting time for Charm Doll? Does it match up with Loongsoul?

3. The average waiting time seems to be 3 months. Quite a bit of a wait, but still not quite as bad as Loongsoul's!

4. First of all, thanks a bunch for the reply! I was having such a hard time looking for these waiting times, thank you again!

Wow, three months is actually quite normal, I was worried it was gonna take 5-6 months average, LOL. Indeed, it really isn't as long as LS.

5. never looked at these before - just noticed Alices price discount at the moment! Love Hugh and Trista :D

6. Have guys seen the new doll Renard? He is adorable!

7. He's being discussed in the Mini Doll Discussion thread for Charmdoll since Renard is 45cm and makes him off-topic here since this thread is only for 60cm+ sizes.

8. Hey guys! Does anyone have a charm doll Nastya? I love their sculpts but I can hardly find any owner photos. :)

9. I've fallen head over heels for Dunn! He's just stunning and the moment I saw him, the character formed. I'm hoping to order him this month (please Christmas, be good to me lol). Looking at what others have said, the wait time appears to be reasonable which is great.

Edit (12/25/2017): I've ordered him! He is my Christmas present to myself.

#89 maykoh, Dec 5, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    10. I'm going to look at placing an order for Renard very soon QwQ he's simply perfect and precious. I'd love to see other's adorable pics of him

11. I've ordered one, actually! I'll definitely post pictures when she comes. Should be pretty soon I hope, it's almost been three months, which I've heard is about the average wait time! There's also a few owner photos of her on their Weibo.

12. Oh that's awesome! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see what she looks like.
      And I hope you get her soon! (:

13. Popping in again to say that my Nastya shipped today!! Finally! :D I'm sooo excited. I'll definitely post pictures once I get her!

14. My Nastya came today!! =D I'm still reeling over how beautiful she is. These are just shoddy pictures I took with my phone, they DEFINITELY don't do her justice, but I'll get some better ones tomorrow!
      [​IMG]
      Her faceup is a lot closer to the company photos than I thought it would be! It's way nicer than I expected, especially from past reviews Charm Doll has gotten. Her face has this thin coating of glitter and it's super beautiful, especially against her peach-pink makeup. Her eyewells are pretty dark and hard to photograph, but that's probably because of the default eyes she came with. I'll probably get her a different pair later. You can see them a lot better when the flash is on, though!
      [​IMG]
      Interestingly enough, she came with the exact eye color of the character I'm shelling her into! I mean, what are the odds of that?! :O You can't see the color too well here, but they're reddish pink. :)

#94 Artemis, Jan 23, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    15. Just got Ethan in my mail today! The official photos don't do him justice, he is more detailed than in the pictures.

16. is there a box opening you did or could you please post some pics?

17. #97 xalogel, Feb 19, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    18. @xalogel I remember seeing your Ethan on Instagram and legit just being floored by him. He really is a stunning doll. There's so much colour on his face that the official photos couldn't pick up on in their low lighting. It makes me curious as to how Dunn's face up would be too since his pictures were quite dark aswell.

19. @xalogel I've been wanting to see owner pictures of Ethan! :) Do you have any profile pictures of him?

20. Heya Insta friend! Haha, I've seen a few Dunn user photos and the face up looks pretty good, even on white skin.

I'm actually not as pleased with the company faceup of Ethan, as it is a lot pinker than it looked in their photos.

So I'll be sending him for a custom faceup soon