1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Discussion

Jan 13, 2014

1. @xalogel would you mind linking to those Dunn pictures? I haven't been able to find any.

2. Did anyone else order from Charm Doll in December? If so, has your doll shipped yet?

3. I ordered in December and I'm still waiting for her.

4. OK, me too. I was wondering because I'd heard the wait was 3-4 months and it'll be five months later this month.

5. Did you get face-up? I'm wondering if that's part of it.

6. I did, yes.

7. [​IMG]

8. I read somewhere on the site here that they (CharmDoll) are having some delays. I'm also guessing its taking longer for the both of us as we requested face-up for them. Hopefully soon, though!

Oh my goodness! So pretty! I forget, which one is this?!

9. He shipped! I'm so excited!

10. Thanks, she is Trista :) My girl finally got a body (and stole a wig:lol:)

11. I finally got a notification about my doll; she's on her way home! Yay!

12. Does anyone have a Michelle or Doris with company faceup?? They're both so cute and I'm considering buying one!

13. I left a comment for Charm Doll, but maybe someone here can help too! I've looked on both the Charm Doll site and Loongsoul for example photos of their resin colors together, but I haven't found anything yet. I know I want an Ethan or Hugh, I just don't know what color!

#114 CoverGoth, Jul 16, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    14. Sean is finally out, but he is dressed differently than how he was shown in Shanghai Doll Party 5.5

[​IMG]

The new look on him looks great, but I wish he had the prince look instead .. The sculpt is really pretty. I hope someone on this board gets him so I can see more of him without hurting my wallet XD

Sean_♂71cm_CD-18_Charmdoll_Charm Doll

@CoverGoth I cant help you much but I have loongsoul Fusang in white, and she is truly white skin. The white is the whitest of all the white dolls i have (Iplehouse angellstudio and volks) it is paper white with cool tone, slight creaminess to it.

15. Uwah, I asked Alice's Collections about how my order was going, and they replied that they received my Charm Doll Back Ghost Jonasson about a week ago. >w< They sent the head to Ringdoll, because I ordered a body from Ringdoll with matching resin color. I'm so excited, even though it'll most likely take months to make the body. OwO
      It took five months for Jonasson to be completed, this doll really wants to make me wait!

16. I LOVE Sean. I can’t wait to see more of him! I personally prefer the darker look to the prince look, but versatility is the point of the hobby, right? A little something for everyone!

17. @Saapas I had no idea ringdoll made color matching, I love a few of their dolls but not the bodies - too muscular for me, but its still good! I know the wait will be worth it when he looks exactly like you want him to :) I hope he arrives to you before the year end so you can spend the holidays together!!!

@CoverGoth He is so beautiful yes? I love his face sculpt so much and charmdoll dont seem to be very common, or maybe when compared to fairyland and volks. The dark look is amazing, but theres something about princes, looking meek and the gentleness that I cannot resist XD You also have an Ethan? I hope to see you post him, he has such a unique face and full of personality

I caved in, I asked if I can have the prince makeup on him and they said yes so I ordered a Sean in white with the prince makeup lol XD That discount event was too good to pass. Im excited for him, and hopefully he matches the long nail legend doll jointed hands. The sister company LS has amazing resin, so Im sure CD will have just as good resin hopefully

18. Hello everyone!)
      Tell me, please, if someone knows, does Charm Doll's site work well or i just can't open it?
      I want to order Sean head, but Taobao is pain for me, i hope someone can help me. Thank you!

19. @Darkona It does not work for me either, try after the weekend maybe? It worked for me on friday when I placed my order

I asked them, but they do not sell Sean head separately. The picture of the head separately on the website is just to show how it looks without faceup