1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. How similar are Charm Doll's face ups to the ones shown on their promo pics?

I'm tempted to get their Remy and/or Rena just for their face up (and costume)!

2. @eternalblue8 sorry, I can’t help with the face up question, but if you do get a Remy, I’ll be looking forward to seeing pictures. He is just so cute, and so is the outfit. Actually, they both are cute. I would get a Remy if I could, but not now (even if the discount is really nice, weep).

3. Yes, Remy is really cute! I wish he had Rena's mouth though :| Like someone mentioned, he does look a bit serious!
      Haha, I feel you, I'm actually lacking funds right now as well but I have so many dolls I want to purchase :eek: I'm selling off my anime figurines and manga collection to gather funds for BJDs... :sweat

4. @eternalblue8 If you're not in a hurry, I'm sure we'll have owner pictures quite soon, it's worth keeping an eye on CD's Weibo page (there was a link somewhere in this thread). :)

5. @AnOldSalty Has your Joyce arrived yet? Could you tell me a little about what she's like, posing wise?

I'm thinking of ordering one of Charmdoll's msd girls, but I've barely seen any owner pictures or reviews... I don't even know what their resin is like! How isn't this company more popular?? Their sculpts are so cute

6. Yup, I actually just went on weibo and saw some pictures of their 1/3 dolls at a doll convention and the make up looks pretty spot on :D

7. No she unfortunately still hasn’t arrived, but I will definitely update here when she does!
      They expect my order to be ready by late November :/

8. Ohh, alright! At least the wait isn't too much longer then :) I'm curious to see your pictures once she does though!!

9. Omg i just found out about this discussion about Renard, i so in love with this sculpt, his face look so innocent:whee:
      Don't know why i can't upload pic T^T
      [​IMG]

10. @angelwings from what I can see from your avatar, your Renard is so adorable!

11. @angelwings thank you for the picture! So much cuteness to get me through the day! A face up on Renard does make a huge difference! Mine does not have a face up and he looks grumpy and puffy eyed.

12. i'm sure your Renard will change when he have a lovely face up

13. Found an owner picture of Joyce on Taobao. She looks cute! :)

[​IMG]

14. Joyce is a lot cuter than I thought!

I’m beginning to like Charm Doll more and more. I figured out why my guy looks so grumpy -he has rejected the clothing, wig, everything! I don’t blame him, they are pretty lame. After the holidays, I’m going to start saving for a really nice wig and outfit.

15. @kurogane Your boy's look isn't lame, he looks adorable! He just needs a faceup, it will be a total game changer, for sure!

Finding cute boy outfits is so difficult though, I'm reminded why my boy doll wears dresses a lot. xD

16. My Renard arrived! I'm honestly overjoyed that he fits (BARELY) the volks omukae outfit I bought him. He looks gorgeous!

I nearly cried when I saw his ears, I love them. Absolutely wonderful and perfect for the character. I'll take a picture of my sweet couple (maybe when I do his faceup?) and post it here :)

17. Omg I want my girl even more now aaa :eusa_pray Joyce get here already please

18. Hey everyone! I've started planning a Remy-- he's a perfect alternative shell for one of my characters-- but ideally I'd like a shorter body for him. Does anyone know if there are any good matches for CharmDoll resin? I couldn't find a resin match thread, I apologize if I just missed it.

19. I would assume Loong Soul and anyone that matches their resin since Loong Soul is the parent company right

Also side not I got news my Joyce will be ready in a week!!! I’m so excited!

Tags: