1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. @AnOldSalty congratulations! So close! :celebrate

Charm Doll normal skin is a very pale peachy pink. A really nice color, but subtle. As for resin matching, I none of my ns dolls match (Resinsoul, Fairyland) as they are too dark.

2. I can't wait to see more owner pictures, this thread has been really quiet lately. :pout: I got new eyes and a cute hat for my Renard, but neither fit him, so I'm saving them for other dolls. xDD

There are some CD event pictures on Weibo, you can see Remy and Rhea and the new event tinies, in case anyone's interested. Sina Visitor System (I hope the link works)

3. @Athenril Thanks for the link, it works! The pictures are gorgeous! Charm Doll sculpts are so beautiful, it’s tempting to get more. Sad the eyes and wig don’t fit. I’m still waiting to get my Renard a complete makeover. New wig, eyes, clothes. Too many other expenses this time of year. At least I’ll have something to work on next year.

4. Joyce is scheduled for delivery this Thursday!

5. @AnOldSalty how exciting! I’ll be looking forward to when you share your girl!

6. Hi there everyone!

I'm extremely interested in a Renard myself and wanted to ask if any of you can compare his size to other MSDS? To give you an idea I own msd sizes like unoas and fairyland's. Is he much larger in size in comparison?

7. Congrats @AnOldSalty! What style do you have planned for her? :)

I don't have any good comparison photos, but Renard is slightly taller and with thicker hips and torso than average MSDs. MNF and Unoa clothes absolutely will not fit, I can say that from experience. xD Here he's next to my DZ boy Forest Boys

And here are the measurements for Renard:

Height: 45cm (when with head)
      Neck Circumference: 7.5cm
      Shoulder width: 7.5cm (excluding arms)
      Chest: 19.5cm
      Waist: 16.5cm
      Hips: 20.5cm
      Upper-Arm Circumference: 6.6cm
      Arm Length (including hand): 20cm
      Thigh Joint to floor: 25cm
      Thigh Circumference: 12.5cm
      Calf circumference :9.2cm
      Ankle circumference :6.5cm
      Foot length: 5.8cm
      Foot width: 2.5cm

8. @AnOldSalty congratulations! Thank you for the pictures! It will be interesting when you dye her. I hope you will share pictures!

I can also say Renard is much bigger than the average msd. I have a Boy & Girl male msd body (average), a Resinsoul male msd body (slim), and a DC k-02 male body (slim and tall). My Renard is quite ‘beefy’ but not muscular. Renard has wide shoulders and he is longer in the torso. He can fit in average msd clothes, but barely. They are tight, like skin tight, and the shirts end at the waist. So, my Renard needs an outfit! I haven’t even tried shoes, so no help. I do know his feet are not slim size. I think he is more the size of my 49cm Obitsu who fits a mix of SD and msd clothes. SD coats, and 50cm pants, with msd shirts, and large msd shoes. :vein

9. Renard is on the top of my list for dolls I want to order next QwQ he’s just so cute and perfect

10. I found an outfit I like for my Renard and decided to get it as it was on sale. It will take a while to arrive, and I hope it fits. :sweat Now the wig I have won’t look right (wrong color), so I’ll have to replace it too. Oh, and he still needs a face up, sigh.

11. @kurogane @Athenril sorry for late reply but thanks! I’ll definitely share progress on dying and other customization
      I’m actually planning to make most of my girls into cyborgs ^^ it’ll be a lot of time and work but I already have the story and everything planned and I think it would be super cool to act out in photo stories so I think it’s worth it

12. Charmdoll finally shipped our tan skin Renard on Christmas Eve! It’s been about 70 days since the first layaway payment. So excited to share him with you guys!!

13. @sabisuki oh, congratulations! Tan Renard, I’ll be looking forward to seeing pictures. I’m thinking he will look great in tan.

The outfit arrived today! Wow, it looks fantastic on my Renard. It just fits. I had to struggle getting the snaps to close on the pants and shirt. Now I’m just waiting for his new wig. I’m so happy with how he is coming along!

#154 kurogane, Dec 25, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
    14. @kurogane Aaah awesome! Where did you order the outfit from? Have any pictures to share? :XD:

15. Seconding the request for pictures! :)

16. I recently put him on layaway! I just couldn’t say no to his cute face ❤️❤️ He’s so perfect and I’m psyched to get him. :chibi

17. Tan Renard is home! (Technically since 5 days ago, but holidays are busy, okay??)
      [​IMG]
      You can check out my box opening thread here!

18. Happy New Year, everyone!

Congrats, @winxwarrior! I hope you get him soon! :)

The tan looks really nice, congrats on your boy, @sabisuki! :)

19. @sabisuki congratulations! Your boy is gorgeous!

I’m going to take pictures since the wig I was waiting for arrived and my Renard is all prettied up.

Tags: