1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chibi-kagu's feedback box.

Nov 2, 2011

1. Thanks for your feedback! :aheartbea
      - chibi-kagu -

2. Chibi-Kagu bought Dearmine Korat from me. She had wonderful communication and paid really fast! And she was nice enough to let me know when he arrived safely! I would definitely recommend her :aheartbea

3. Recommended buyer! I sold my IH Tania to her, she answered the mails and paid really fast and we had a great communication. Thank you again :D

4. Chibi-Kagu sold her Dear Mine Roy to me, she is a very kind and honest person. She answered all messages very quick and helped me to find out the best shipping method. Roy arrived awesome fast (shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday!) and was packed very save. I can highly recommend Chibi-Kagu. Thank you so much for cute Roy :aheartbea

5. Chibi-kagu bought a Pipos Gift Edition Hopen for me. Her communication was wonderful and payment was made quickly. Excellent buyers like her are a credit to the Marketplace :kitty2

6. chibi-kagu sold her DearPets Hanabi Siamy and Shadow Skull to me, and this has been by far the best transaction I have taken part in. She is extremely friendly and honest, and willing to go the extra mile. Communication with her was both easy and enjoyable. She sent both dolls out promptly, and was prepared to launch an investigation when the package dropped off the radar for a week (which is the fault of Australian Customs). When they arrived, they were packed meticulously and with great care, and she had even thrown in a few extras for me, which I really appreciate! I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with chibi-kagu and would not hesitate to do business with her again in future. Thank you so, so much!

7. chibi-kagu bought my little Pipos Baby Chesire. We told about the price and she paid it very quickly. She also let me know,when the doll arrives.
      1+ for this nice transaction. I would everytime do business with her again.:) Thank you!

8. I purchased Elfdoll Catsy from chibi-kagu.

Communication was good and she arrived quickly and well packaged!

I would definitely buy from her again.

9. Chibi-kago purchased a Pipos Cheshire from me and she was wonderful to work with! Quick to respond to messages and she even let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer! :kitty2

10. I recently purchased an Iplehouse Colin from Chibi-Kago and she was fantastic to work with! Kept me updated every step of the way and gave me a tracking number so I could keep an eye on his progress. Doll came in perfect condition, very carefully wrapped. Wonderful transaction and a lovely seller, would definitely buy from again!

11. chibi-kago bought a modified Dearmine Picasso from me. Great communication and prompt payment. All around excellent transaction!