1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Cholland1230 Feedback

Jan 8, 2007

1. Just wanted to make a feedback thread, since it seems I'll be doing more buying/selling from now on.

So please, post any good or bad feedback!

I appreciate it!
    2. Sent money fast, very nice to deal with! Great customer.
    3. we did a spilt on a Soom Voice of Angels Namu set! what a pleasure to deal with! paid immediately, great correspondance, just a most excellent person! candace is A #1!
    4. sold some eyes to her, fast and prompt payer. good customer, would love to deal with her again! :)
    5. Sold eyes to Cholland1230. Fast payment and good communication. Very nice buyer.
    6. Sold a hoodie to Cholland1230, superfast payment, great communication! An awesome buyer that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! :)
    7. very nice person to deal with, fast payment : D
    8. Just received a dress set I purchased from cholland1230 and I love it! Super fast shipping too! :)
    9. It was a pleasure doing busines (sale of eyes) with Cholland - excellent communication, no problems or hangups at all. Enjoy the eyes!
    10. Cholland bought a couple of items from me, and she was great to deal with. Fast payment with very pleasant and quick communication. I would love to do business again!
    11. Cjp;;amd1230 bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with good communication and prompt payment, thanks!
    12. A lovely CheeryDoll slip arrived from Cholland the other day. Excellent transaction would purchase from again : )
    13. Cholland1230 bought a few pieces of clothing from me, and she's always great to deal with. Great communication, I look forward to doing more business in the future. ;)
    14. Oops it was a Volks slip and it arrived today.. wonderful transaction with Cholland1230
    15. Bought a very nice Leeke shoes from Cholland1230. Great communication and fast shipment.
      Thank you,
    16. Cholland1230 participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received fast payment and also great communication. Thanks so much for making this GO possible! :)
    17. Bought a wig, and it came fast, and very well packaged! :) Excellent communication, too!
      Thank you!!
    18. Cholland1230 bought a SOOM R. Dillui head from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, layaway program ahead from our schedule, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!
    19. Cholland bought some SD boots from me! She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. It was a good transaction. :)