1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

could you tell me how to do ? - UNRESOLVED MEMBER MP BANNED

Aug 10, 2009

1. hello, all of you ,

first of all, i would like to thank all of you to help me and support me, especially for Ms.l33tprincess,
      but now i really don't know how to do ,i have to face one difficult problem ,i think this is serious problem ,it could be affect the people who are in the group order will misunderstand me ,
      the reason is that i didn't receive the money from the people in the group order, i don't know they paid to l33tprincess or not ,but i already start the group order production , when i check with her , she said no money for me , but i also need the money from my workers salary ,

pls be noticed this is the second group order held by her for me , total is :128 pairs eyes

and the first group order is total 87pairs eyes
      we can see for the cost issue :
      first group order cost should be:

second group order cost should be :

but actually ,i received the money is below :

(sorry ,i don't know how to past this picture inside here, this is payment record from her, if you need clearly ,pls send e-mail to me ,dollglasseyes@163.com , i can give your evdience from paypal

the detail information of the payment is below :

March.19,2009 , 15.89$(this is payment she bought one pair eyes on eaby from me )
      May.10,2009, 400$( for first group order, when she pay this ,she promise one week later to pay the rest ,but actually not)
      Jul.19,2009, 125$( i think this is one part of the rest)
      Jul. 23,2009, 200$(i think this is also one part of the rest)

these are for all i got from her,
      and for the first group order , i told her ,i can accpet 700$ payment ,it is also ok for me ,
      that means according to her payment to me , only 25$ for the second group order,

pls tell me how to do ?but i already start her group order ,and nearly more than half of them , i also need money for worker salary ,and this low price for class I eyes.even no benefit for me ,

so i would like to ask you to help me to solve this problem ,if you are in the group order, i don't know you already pay to her or not ,

without payment long time, i already get many many complaint from my account and workers ,we can see only for first group order ,it also last more than two monthes,

but any way ,i would like to thank her to help me and support me , but i really don't want to let us in trouble ,

when i come here, my goal is to keep my products in high quality and make the reasonable price .and become a good sample here ,and let the people all happy ,

i am really sorry for this thread ,this is not glorious,

thank you all of you to help me , i hope all of us will become better after this thing solved ,

i am not bad man ,i will be better and better, i come to internet for business not long time ,only since this March ,

133tprincess , i am sorry to put us here!:|

for the second group ,even you pay to me about 900$ ,i also accept ,i really want to solve this problem ,i guess you could have some difficult things or the people didn't pay to you!:|,but also think from my side,

thank all of you to listen to me , i am not bad man, we will see
    2. I told you I'd pay you tomorrow, when I got my paycheck. There's no need for this.
    3. Sorry for the double post: I am now refunding those who joined the GO. I will not send you money, Lu.
    4. Others have urged me to post my side of the story. I was reluctant, because I am reticent to start a he-said-she-said public bitchfest (sorry for language), but I think they are right. I shouldn't let myself look bad.

Basically what happened is that Lu offered me a discounted price for the eyes on the second group order. I paid him $5 per pair, as was requested. I used the extra $3.3 per pair for shipping and to absorb PP fees, which I do not charge, even for group orders.

He started production then. After he had accepted my/our money and started production, he IMs me to say that his workers and his wife (foreman of the factory) are complaining, and that he owes someone money and desperately needs my money. He goes about this by reneging on the discount, and attempting to claim $8.3 per pair, as well as an additional fee for the first GO. I explain to him that I cannot pull money out of thin air, but that I would attempt to give him the extra money from my paychecks, and eventually my stock account. (In fact, I sold enough stocks yesterday/this morning to pay him what he requested, and I told him this, but before I had a chance to pay him today, he started this *lovely* thread.)
      Like I said in the previous post, I will simply refund everyone in the GO (mostly with the use of my stocks, which I obviousy can't buy back at the price I bought them in 1999), and completely cancel this order.
    5. 5 $ ?
      i really cann't understand you ,

it is ok to end this order, no problem for me ,it is just good lesson for all of us ,all the people in here , don't trust the people ,

thank you ,sarah ,anyway ,this is only money issue ,anyway ,thank you to help me in the past ,i can stand with the lose ,even you are laugh ,pls think this is also trust for you ,i make it before you give the money ,

good luck to you in the future, no business , i will never forget you ,some happy time to improve my english and get to know some culture from usa,

dear moderator , could you do me a favour to delete this thread ? we get the result ,thank you!

we can see our behavior in the next step .
      welcome everyone come to me ,now i am happy now ,life is to learn and to be happy.

sorry ,sarah ,we will be friend in some day ,when you visit china, don't forget me,after this message ,every terrible thing between us is ended
    6. [FONT=宋体]Order from Sarah [/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]No.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]type[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Size(mm)[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Quantity(pairs)[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y20 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]2[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y48 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]3[/FONT][FONT=宋体]y33[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]4[/FONT][FONT=宋体]y33[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]5[/FONT][FONT=宋体]y33[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]6[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW19[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]7[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET72[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW30 with pupil 12mm(带瞳孔)[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]9[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET41[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]10[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET35[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]11[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET35[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y02 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]13[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW15[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW10[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]17[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW15 14mm[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET29-1 16mm[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]20[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y04 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]21[/FONT][FONT=宋体]E7 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]22[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET37[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]23[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW10[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]24[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET20[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]25[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET13[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]26[/FONT][FONT=宋体]B4 1[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]27[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET46[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]28[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET25 on black sclera custom 12mm(黑色的虹膜)[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]31[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET05[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]32[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW03[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]33[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW05[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]34[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET44[/FONT][FONT=宋体]22[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]35[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y04 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]36[/FONT][FONT=宋体]E6 1[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]37[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y20 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]40[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW11[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]41[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]20[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]42[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET42[/FONT][FONT=宋体]24[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]43[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET51[/FONT][FONT=宋体]20[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]44[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET08[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]45[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y35 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]46[/FONT][FONT=宋体]36号[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]47[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET38[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]48[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET74[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]49[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET25[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]50[/FONT][FONT=宋体]31号[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]51[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET23[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]52[/FONT][FONT=宋体]13号[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]56[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET53[/FONT][FONT=宋体]6[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]57[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET35-1[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]58[/FONT][FONT=宋体]Y48 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]59[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET73[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]60[/FONT][FONT=宋体]4号 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]61[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET71[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]62[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET71[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]63[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET38[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]64[/FONT][FONT=宋体]EW13[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]65[/FONT][FONT=宋体]E12 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]68[/FONT][FONT=宋体]E25 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]69[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1号 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]70[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET36[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]79[/FONT][FONT=宋体]9号 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]80[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET73[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]81[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET64[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]82[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET41[/FONT][FONT=宋体]17[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]83[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET51[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]84[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET68 18mm/10mm iris[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]85[/FONT][FONT=宋体]E9 18mm/10mm iris[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]86[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ET68[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]15[/FONT]15. Syrinxfox [ET27 No Pupil 14mm]♠♣[FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]19[/FONT][FONT=宋体]19. faerieharp [Custom 14mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]29[/FONT][FONT=宋体]29. KasaMadhuri777 [ET24 on black sclera custom 12mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]30[/FONT][FONT=宋体]30. KasaMadhuri777 [ET27 on black sclera custom 18mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]18[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]38[/FONT][FONT=宋体]38. Sour_Dotz [Custom EW13 with black sclera 8mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]39[/FONT][FONT=宋体]39. Sour_Dotz [Custom EW10 with black sclera 8mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]53[/FONT][FONT=宋体]53. fenris [Y44 iris style and black sclera with medium grey iris, no pupil 6mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]6[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]54[/FONT][FONT=宋体]54. fenris [ET23 style with black sclera and silver sparkles on light grey/silver iris base 14mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]14[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]55[/FONT][FONT=宋体]55. Lucciora [Custom 16mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]16[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]66[/FONT][FONT=宋体]66. einon [Custom 12mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]67[/FONT][FONT=宋体]67. einon [Custom 12mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]12[/FONT][FONT=宋体]1 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]71[/FONT][FONT=宋体]71. General Touchstone [Custom Blue 8mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]6 [/FONT][FONT=宋体]77[/FONT][FONT=宋体]77. General Touchstone [Custom Red 8mm]♠♣[/FONT][FONT=宋体]8[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2 [/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]87pairs[/FONT]

some people inside this ,pls help me ,

dear all people in the first group order,

when you play with your dolls who wear my glass doll eyes , pls help me ,i really need your help to clearify the price and the order quantity ,No.1 to 7 is belong to her,

currently ,she block the two payment which payed on
      Jul.19,2009, 125$( i think this is one part of the rest)
      Jul. 23,2009, 200$(i think this is also one part of the rest)
      this is money should belong to me ,for the rest from the last order,

could you tell me where i can find the first group order thread from her?

now i am very angry ,we work hard to supply the doll glass eyes ,we should get our money ,and she strike my kindess , i don't know how to say ,i am very angry ,but i believe only truth is exist ,

so all of you ,when you are happy ,pls also think i work hard for you ,but the people cheat to want to occupy my money , where is the fair ?
    7. Mods, is it possible to delete the above post? I forgot the images had my address.

Payment for first GO:

Second GO payments:

I informed doll eyes that I would send him the last $115 shortly before he started this thread.
    8. Also, here is the proof that doll eyes shipped once he received the payment for the first GO.
    9. The moderators have looked into this issue as well, and we have some concerns. l33tprincess stated:

However, according to a PM we received from doll eyes, EMS shipping from China was $20 total for all 128 pairs of eyes. (meaning that shipping for each pair would be around $.16).

We also contacted a few participants, and they stated that they also paid a portion of the EMS shipping. One participant said that she paid $3 for her portion of the shipping. We were also told by several that they had not been invoiced yet for domestic shipping, but would be.

Clearly, the overage was not used to cover shipping.

Paypal fees are a bit ridiculous, but they do not amount to 35% of the transaction amount.

The discount was not mentioned to the group order participants, who all paid the full $8.30 per pair of eyes. There was a definite profit made on running this order.

While we are do not approve of price changes being made after orders have been placed, we haven't yet seen proof of this agreement. We have also heard of several chargebacks being made.

We are very concerned about this, and we will be following this thread for a resolution.
    10. There were PP fees on both end of the transaction, both taken out of the GO participants' payments, and taken from my payments to doll eyes.
      I charged $5 for Priority shipping, which is more than $5, and $3 for First Class, which is more than $3. Also, when I received my EMS package, postage was marked for a value of approximately $50 USD.

I'd like a "face" to this moderator decision. I feel I have the right to have feedback from someone other than an anonymous account.
    11. We're posting from this account because we've discussed this issue together and these questions come from all of us.

Do you have proof that you were offered a discount for the eyes? For example, screenshots of PMs or emails? You can send them to a moderator privately if you don't want to post them here.

A Priority flat rate box is $4.95. For example, if someone ordered three pairs of eyes:

$8.30 x 3 = $24.90
      + $4.95 shipping = $29.85

That means:
      $5 x 3 = $15
      + $4.95 shipping = $19.95

Where would the other $9.90 go besides Paypal fees?

Obviously this is just an example, but many people placed orders for multiple pairs of eyes. The value marked on the customs slip does not affect the amount of money paid or received.
    12. I wasn't talking about the customs slip. I clearly stated that that $50 was the postage value from China. I have PMed a mod with my side. As I told that moderator, I have no records because the transactions were done over IM and before yesterday, I saw no reason to keep IM records.
    13. Just posting this- it is copied from the PM I sent to a moderator.
    14. This is the total/tally from the second GO. I was not going to charge for domestic shipping, because the overages would have covered it. There was an icon in my legend for a domestic ship invoice, but only because I copied the format directly from my old GO in which I did charge domestic shipping.
      With 27 people, at $5 per priority envelope, shipping alone would have cost $135. This does not include any shipping supplies (even if I were to use a free envelope, I use individual Zip-Locs for the eyes, tape, bubblewrap, etc.) or the gas to go to the post office. I will be posting more information, such as the tallies for the first GO, as I compile it.
      The struck-out transactions are personal bills and transactions which do not relate to the group order.
    15. As requested by many people, here is a detailed timeline with explanations.

March-April 2009- Purchased one pair of 8mm pupil-less eyes from lxhwx2418168 (Lu Xinhong) on eBay.
      lxhwx2418168 contacts me via eBay messages saying my order will be completed, not to worry. I alway message back saying I'm used to long wait times because I'm in the doll hobby and I realise production as well as shipping from Asia take a while. He gives me his MSN messenger account name for the sake of contact. We chat on MSN, and strike up a little friendship. He asks me how he could sell eyes in the states, and I explain to him that I am a member of a large community where people woud love to have such high-quality eyes. Lu then offers me/DoA members a price of $7 per pair of eyes, a discount off of his original $9.89/pair price.

May-June 2009- I start the first group order on DoA in late April. I charge $8.30/pair (to cover PayPal fees) and an additional $3 per order for EMS shipping and other GO-related expenses. I set it to close the same day I receive the order for the 50th pair. Not expecting a huge turnout, I figured there wouldn't be many more than 50 pairs ordered, even leaving the order open on the last day. We ended up with 87 pairs, including the 7 pairs I ordered for myself. This is the original thread for the first GO. On May 10, I send Lu $600 via PayPal. He is apparently pleased with this total, and sends me the eyes on May 25. They arrive June 11. During this time, I receive many requests from Lu to start the second order. I explain to him that I need to have all the first order's eyes sorted and mailed before I can deal with the hassle of a second order. In late May-early June, Lu also offers me a deeper discount of $5/pair of eyes.

June-July 2009- I start the second group order. Having lost a moderate sum of money in between PayPal fees, shipping supplies, transportation (to post office), etc., I decide to maintain the $8.30/pair price for the next group order, and simply use any additional money to offer "free" shipping within the US. For the first order, I lost about $30 out-of-pocket, between purchasing individual zip-locs for the eyes, making multiple trips to the post office to ensure each participant getting her or his eyes quickly, tape, and shipping materials for the first-class shipping. I never invoiced anyone for domestic shipping. It seemed much easier to simply create a monetary cushion rather than create itemised invoices with incedentals for each participant. We collected 128 pairs of eyes, none of which are mine. I send Lu three payments- a $200 payment and a $125 on Jul. 19, and one $200 payment on Jul. 23. I tell Lu that I will send him the rest of the money (1) as the payments come in, and (2) when the order is closer to completion.

August 2009- Around August 5, to the best of my memory, Lu becomes increasingly insistant that I send him the money. I receive numerous offline messages from him. I can't remember his PayPal address, so I decide to ask him when he's online. We're not online at the same time until August 9. That day, I have a long conversation with Lu. In addition to telling me he can't make some of the custom eyes that had been requested, he tells me that he has some debts that have come due, and not only does he want the additional $115, but he also wants $8.30 per eye- including on the previous order. He claims the money I've already sent him is back-dues for the first eye order, and that I still owe him all of the price of the second one. He cites worker complaints as the reason for his need of money. I feel sorry for the workers and tell Lu that I will sell my stocks and send him the money as soon as I get my eheck from the broker. Feeling that the problem is solved, I sign off and go to bed. The next day, I discover this thread.
    16. i will just stop to talk this topic here, and i think i already send e-mail to moderator ,
      and sarah ,what you did and also what you said here and show here , you should be clear than other one , if the people to believe ,that means the same as me , you should be clear ,
      life have many ways ,but pls remember the result of the cheat will always not to be good end , pls remember this common culture , (you already be in high risk side, paypal is very famous and big website ,what you did ,you should know , ),
      anyway ,thank you in the past , from today on , so i will stop to discuss here, what i told you ,it is you are in high risk ,
    17. The moderators have received a few different accounts of what has happened. It seems that there is some misfire of Paypal information, where each side is recording a payment differently ($400 v. $600). We have requested the unique transaction number and the screencaptures of this payment from both sides. We have also asked a few more questions.

We have, however, received one of the chat logs from doll eyes from 8/9. Due to the difference in English abilities evident between Doll Eyes and l33tprincess, we do not believe that this was fabricated.

We are not sure of the legality of sharing the chat logs themselves, but there are two segments that we found distressing. We will summarize them.

In the first l33tprincess states that she does not have the money to pay Lu (the entire amount of the order, not just the difference in the "discount"), even though she has accepted it from her group order participants, because she used it on her own bills. She suggests a payment plan, and Lu says that this is not possible because he owes money on a loan, and he has already made more than half of the eyes ordered. He asks for her forgiveness and says that he is not a bad person; she says that he is not bad, but "dense" and doesn't "understand that she doesn't have any goddamn money."

The second portion from the same log is another concern of integrity. Lu asks her to check on a pair of eyes because the requested color is not possible (metallic silver). She says that he should just use aluminum foil. He says that the quality will not be good, and she says that she doesn't care.

l33tprincess has consequently received a permanent Marketplace Ban due to the fact that she spent group order money on her own unrelated expenses. We leave her and doll eyes to settle their differences beyond this.