1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Court & Castle Dolls - Period Shoes & Sundries

Nov 29, 2007

1. Court & Castle Dolls & Gifts

Historic - Fantasy - Gothic
      Shoes, Clothing, and Accessories
      for Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls

Specializing in quality period footwear for the discriminating BJD
      www.courtandcastledolls.com

UPDATE : OCTOBER 12, 2008

-- Well, our big move is finally over with and I'm now making progress getting my website updated and running full-steam ahead once again! And I'd like to thank everybody for their patience, even as my procrastination kept pushing back projected dates.

-- Most notable to C&C Dolls is the Marie Antionette era mohair wigs that I've been promising since Spring. Five styles (for males, females, or both), three sizes, and several colors. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED -- some wigs I have 2 or 3 of, but most I only have *1* of, so don't wait!

Long
      [​IMG]

Gentleman's Court
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Court Coquette
      (Typically a woman's style, but I think the black in particular has a "Kingly" look about it.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Court Affairs
      (Also typically a woman's style, but I think a man could still pull it off.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Masquerade Ball
      (Obviously a woman's style, or possibly reserved for the dandiest of dandies.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

*I would like to thank my dear Alexander (Narin) and Gaviel (Husky) for modeling the more flambouyant styles for me.

I've also listed the remainder of JN Heeled Courts and Poulaine/Elf Ankle Boots on eBay as BINs -- Some with REDUCED PRICES!
      You can find them HERE or under seller ID galxe1220m7.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Bump for update/news.

[Please do not reply to this thread -- if you have questions/comments please PM me or email me at galxe12@hotmail.com -- Thx!]