CP Delf Discussion Part 11

Aug 19, 2019

1. The other option would be to make a meetup thread and put the poll there with a link to the thread here. An outside link might give us more control though.

2. I finished Hraban's skull shirt, and due to mistakes I had to work around, it came out better than I originally planned. :lol: But now, he has a full outfit of his own that I made. :)

[​IMG]
      20200510_023105
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I'm interested in joining a CP Zoom meetup, and so is my partner, @gelfling21. But, I know that free Zoom is only for around 40 minutes of chat time. I think that, if someone else volunteers as host before the 40 minutes us up, the clock starts all over again. I'm not sure, but I read an article on it a couple of weeks ago. You might want to look into it.

Ryu

#822 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, May 11, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    3. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Hraban's outfit looks great! So cool and colorful! :D

Feather's outfit was pretty cute so she wants to share :)

[​IMG]Outfit by Emily, on Flickr

4. I haven't been to a meet in a long time, would love to go to a Zoom one. Keep us updated with any information and let me know if I can help.

And as for too many Delfs... My current list is 13... (not counting F70s etc... then the count would be a bit higher)

5. Looking at your delfs has sustained me while I've been waiting to be able to do Stella's faceup :XD: just finished her yesterday.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I would totally be down for a zoom call if that's still something anyone is considering :)

6. Congrats @SacredMonsoon! You've had her head for such a long time, I bet it feels wonderful to finally have a body for her. :thumbup Feather's outfit is really cute too. :3nodding:

@cocobash1019, Stella looks wonderful! I too love her outfit. :kitty2

Right now, its Noriko's turn to have me attempt to make her an outfit. This was the first incarnation of Hraban's skull shirt.

[​IMG]
      2020-05-19_04-43-52
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Its too short and the armholes are too big, but I figured that I could make a LBD (Little Black Dress) from it. Now, to find a tutorial as to how to add darts....:?

Ryu

#828 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, May 19, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    7. Amidst all this chaos that's been going on, I found something to celebrate: I finally have my holy grail outfit for Bambi! I've been coveting one for at least 5+ years and I got soo lucky when popped up in an auction. :fangirl:

When it arrived today, I wanted to scream from the top of the roofs :aheartbea

Here's Bambi in the outfit :aheartbea:aheartbea It's been such a long, looong wait

[​IMG]

#829 clowve, May 19, 2020
      Last edited: May 20, 2020
    8. Thank you @Ryuichi Sakuma 13! I cant wait to have the body i want for her so much, she'll be perfect. Now if I could just settle on a proper name, her old one isnt right anymore. :whee: and Noriko's looking lovely, good luck on her lbd!

@clowve Aw Bambi is so pretty! I love her soft face and the outfit is spectacular!

I'm amongst the dolly stuff like crazy these last few days, planning purchases and what to do. I love getting back to my beauties and their awesome clothes:XD::D

Here's a lil pic of my unnamed girl for now :dance

[​IMG]Fluffy Fluke ♡ by Emily, on Flickr

9. @SacredMonsoon Thank you! And wow a Luwen! Havent seen a Luwen in so long. Considering how rare it is to see one these days, really makes me miss CP dolls

Thanks @cocobash1019 ! I'm still over the moon about it. It still feels so surreal :aheartbea

10. Nice outfit @clowve, congrats!

I know what its like to want a grail outfit and finally get it. I wanted a fer for Noriko for a long time, and when she got it, I'm pretty sure I danced around the house! :dance

"Nameless" looks really sweet, @SacredMonsoon! Are you going to give her a different color scheme than Feather? Like lavender or sky blue? The contrast would look pretty cool! :3nodding:

I'm looking at Noriko's future LBD and trying to figure out what I want to do first. I really think that this is going to be a challenge for beginner-me. Its a good thing that I'm stubborn and determined. :evilplot:

Ryu

11. @clowve yes! Luwens are pretty rare! Im glad to have mine! Do you plan on getting anymore delfs?

@Ryuichi Sakuma 13 thank you! I am yes, her colors are beige and white! At least so far thats what i have planned, white wig and beige clothes. Im hoping she'll become her own person once she has a body and faceup! :)

12. Adriana says hi:

[​IMG]

I was going to steal her body for my AES head and yeet her heads but she has other plans. She has a dreaming head that I'm pretty sure has basically never seen the light of day - It's whiter than the OE head and body and there's 0 eye putty residue in the eyewells. That I might pass along since I'm almost certainly never going to use it but who knows lol.

She's gorgeous.

13. @Ian-KunX another lishe! She's beautiful! Adriana is a lovely name! Welcome to the delf thread! :)

14. Here to announce that my luwen has a name! Her name is Snow :D she will be on a zaoll body and her colors are beige and white. She also loves bunnies. :XD::celebrate

[​IMG]Snow by Emily, on Flickr

15. Congrats, @SacredMonsoon and Snow!

Ugh, I am having so much trouble with Noriko's LBD! :doh:|*_* I'm currently waiting for a pin that I want to base the dress on to ship. Don't mind me, I'm just venting. I'm glad that Noriko is such a patient lady! :kitty2

Ryu

16. Thanks @Ryuichi Sakuma 13! Oh no! I hope Noriko's dress gets finished for her! I'm sure it'll look great! :XD:

It's been quiet out there in the delf thread! Anybody care to talk about your best dolly outfit? I know mine is Feather's fer! I love her fer so much :D

17. Mine is probably Ember’s fancy outfit here, bought from Luts when it was on sale. Ignore the photoshopped wings and feathers. lol

[​IMG]Angel by Thyme Willowbrook, on Flickr