CP Delf Discussion Part 11

Aug 19, 2019

1. Oh thats beautiful @Stormlight!! Ember is gorgeous!

2. Ember looks simply stunning! :D

I'm still working on Noriko's LBD. I had to wait for some pieces to come in, and I had to use my seam ripper on parts that I messed up on as well. :doh Now I'm basically looking at it and figuring out how can I make what I see in my head match what I have to work with. If only I was more artistic. *_*

My favorite outfit of Noriko's is also her fer. I found out that its a limited edition one, so I feel lucky that I was able to get it when I did. I might have posted this pic of it before.

[​IMG]
      Noriko in her fer 2
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Since I have so many Delf, you would have to be specific of which one' favorite outfit I have for them. :lol: Of course, I could simply post pics of each of them as individual posts.... :XD:

Ryu

3. Aw Noriko looks so pretty! I hope her lil bd comes together! What kind of pieces did you buy, @Ryuichi Sakuma 13? Trims and stuff?

I got a limited fer as well, way back in 09. It's a limited color i think, it was a loooong time ago now! :XD: here's a pretty side profile in her fer, I think no matter what, Feather and her fer will always be so special! :whee::D

[​IMG]Profile ♡ by Emily, on Flickr

4. I’ve always loved the Fers. Never managed to get my hands on one, though. Feather and Noriko both look great in theirs!

5. Dropping by to share a photo of my Vampire Shiwoo (eyes modded) on a spare B&G body. He's does not yet have the correct street-cone-colored wig, his piercings, nor proper eyes, but I'm glad he's finally faceupped at least.

[​IMG]

6. He's so handsome @Serraphym! I love his faceup and lil teeth!

7. Congrats on the almost-completion @Serraphym He looks great already!

Everyone's dolls are so stylish~ :whee:

I'm incredibly excited because I just bought a modded Sleeping Vampire Woosoo from a seller over on Instagram. He's a grail doll of mine and I still can't believe I was able to have the chance to adopt him :D

It's a funny story actually, I had placed a bid on another doll auction but lost. I decided it must have been a sign and jokingly thought to myself 'maybe I'll find a Woosoo or something.' I wasn't expecting one to appear only a few days later:o I definitely felt like it was fate/meant to be:lol:

So I'm not empty handed, here's an old photo of Sorrel. I can't wait to see him and Woosoo side by side.

[​IMG]

8. Congrats @Magical Rin!!! Woosoo's are rare and awesome! And Sorrel looks beautiful too! Can't wait to see your two together!

9. Thank you! I can't wait to see him in person, I love his sculpt so much :whee: I'm already making clothing patterns for his potential outfits (now I just need to find the right fabric :lol:)

10. Have some Adriana.

[​IMG]

11. Lovely pics, @Serraphym, @Magical Rin and @Ian-KunX love Adriana's dress!

@Serraphym, was your Vampy boy's eyes opened? They look wider than Tielo's eyes. Has he told you his name yet?

Also, congrats on getting your newest Woosoo, @Magical Rin, can't wait to see him! I didn't know you could buy dolls on IG. TIL....:whee:

I ordered a dress for Noriko from China over a month ago (it got stuck in COVID customs from both counties), and today it arrived! When I put it on her, she automatically moved into this dance position. I'm now wondering if she's somehow channeling Ginger Rogers from those old movies. :lol:

[​IMG]
      Noriko's newest dress
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Ryu

#851 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Jun 6, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    12. Her dress is beautiful @Ian-KunX!

Noriko looks great, @Ryuichi Sakuma 13!

So many lovely dolls! Im glad to see all of your friends again! They make me smile!

Here's Feather in her teal shirt! She looks nice in new colors too!

[​IMG]Teal baby by Emily, on Flickr

13. I have to admit @SacredMonsoon, I love it when you put Feather in a color that contrasts against her pink hair! :D It makes her hair stand out more when you do. I hope you do it more often, she's so pretty. :3nodding:

Ryu

14. Aw thank you @Ryuichi Sakuma 13! :XD: i do like putting her in different colors sometimes! She has three or four shirts that aren't pink, but I do tend to favour pastels! Snow will hopefully be able to share some of her pale clothes until I make some stuff for her! :D
      Did you get the supplies for Noriko's dress yet? :hug:

15. @SacredMonsoon @Magical Rin Thank you both!

@Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Yes, I asked Angel Toast to open up his eyes a bit (albeit with some guilt at permanently modifying a CP Delf!)

His name is Dante, an old character of mine that was originally meant to be shelled as a WS Juri '06...none of my characters ever end up sticking to their original molds...:eusa_sile

16. I'm so happy because i'm waiting a lishe

Wish can buy in future a lishe ss and el ss T_T i miss really this dolls

17. Congrats @Fjaril! Lishe is the best! :whee:

Here's a pic of my girl, Feather :XD::D

[​IMG]Pink by Emily, on Flickr

18. Oh man, Feather looks amazing in that purple top! Never mind that purple is my favorite color.;)

Yes, I managed to get the zipper I needed, even though it took a couple of tries to get it to look the way I wanted. I'm glad I hand-sew, it means that when I mess up, I can take my time and redo it. I need to stop watching Roku and pinning at the same time. :lol: I'm happy with how its coming along so far, this Project has been a real learning experience. I'm not sure if I'll ever make another dress by hand again, I'll probably stick to tops and skirts. Not as many curves to worry about. :sweat

@Serraphym, don't worry about needing to mod Dante, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If you look at my icon pic, Ryuichi's nose is modded. He took an extremely hard fall when I first got him, and I had to sand his nose. I also did so to Ryuma, his Dreaming Shiwoo twin brother, because Ryuichi was originally going to have two heads. Hraban is also modded, but he came to me that way, and I'm still debating on giving Noriko pierced ears.

Dante looks amazing, and now I know why, Angel Toast does great work! :3nodding:

@Fjaril, keep your eyes open. Even now and then, one pops up for sale online. :XD:

Ryu

#858 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Jun 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    19. Aw thank you @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 :hug:

Does anybody know if smart doll clothing fits delfs? Theres a lot of cute jeans on etsy and i have no clue if they'll fit since smart dolls are so slim.

20. Hello! Sorry for intruding, I'm just getting back into bjd and I always used to love luts dolls. I've been looking through the website, and I really love the head mold/makeup look of the doll used to model the Delf body mature type 3 (girl) lutsdoll co.,ltd. the link, if that works.

I was thinking it could be a few different models, but due to the makeup I'm not positive. I sent a question in on the website, but I'm waiting on a response still. I also tried reverse image searching the photos, hoping someone else asked the same question, but I had no luck. My google-fu isn't the greatest though. That's why I'm asking here, because I'm sure a few of you guys will know instantly! Thanks for reading all this and thanks for your help!