1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CRITTER INVASION! Baha, Curo, MSDoll/Koodoll, UNIDOLL now on Featherfall!

Jul 9, 2007

1. FEATHERFALL http://www.featherfall.ca is proud to announce its now also distributor for Pipos Baha cats and Curo Bunnies. ^_^

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

WE are also the exclusive distributor of MSDoll's lovely sleeping head and Telly. They are now up on the website for pre-orders.

We have also added UNIDOLL and SUI'S PLASTIC FLOWER heads to the companies and artists we carry.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

UPDATES! I'll be editing the top announcement too, so that its clear for everyone re - MSDoll.

Here's the rundown on both Drayton Sleeping head and Telly-

Both heads are available in 3 colours: Volks White, Volks New White and Volks Normal.

Drayton Sleeping Head - we will be taking orders for it once a month until October 31st. After that time, the heads will not be re-released.

For Tely -
      His price is now on the site, and he's available for pre-order. Please note there is only going to be one pre-order date for him - august 15th.
      Its actually a special promotion to celebrate Drayton's Sleeping Head on Featherfall!

There will be a one time order going on August 15th - If you wanted to get a Tely head, make sure you place your order from now until then. At that point all orders will be sent out to MSDoll and there will be no more pre-orders available.

Sujan, Blue, Maly & Oscal will not be available for purchase - although Sujan will probably be auctioned once in a blue moon by MSDoll.

For PLASTIC FLOWER - I will be happy to try body/ resin comparisons on different bodies once the dolls arrive.

2. What is the time limit on your preorder period for the MS no. 1 head (Drayton ?) that began today? The Msdoll site stated that orders would be not taken after July 8th and the head would not be produced after that. Is this head and the TeLy head now unlimited? Your listing also states that you have 20 in stock, which is a little confusing. ;)

3. Hi St. James.
      Correct - MSDoll only will produce them for Featherfall orders from now on, as other than their initial launch date we are now their official retailer.

We try to run orders once - twice a month, so for this one the pre-order deadline would be on July 15th.

As for Tely, we're waiting to get the details on the price and such. If you have any other questions I can certainly pass them along. :)

As for the "Stock" its the way our cart system works. To show the item we usually have to list some number - which is why we make it a point to always let people know they are PREORDER items in the description. Tely is actually not available until we get the official price back. ^_^

4. Will Tely be about the same price as Drayton? And is there anyway you can convince them to re-release Blue and Sujan???

5. I believe that Tely will be the same price, but I need confirmation before the price goes on the site - as for Blue and Sujan I don't think those will be re-released at all, but I will certainly ask.

6. What bodies do the "PLASTIC FLOWER BY SUI DOLLS" heads match? [edit: Anything besides Volks? D:]

They also mention picking a skintone. What are they? :o

7. From Sui - Miky, Mi-No, Nia, and Ma-U are made to fit the Volks MSD body,
      and made to match the Volks Pure Skin colors. I don't have any on hand yet to do any other body/ resin comparison shots, but I'd be happy to once they come in.

8. Who did the faceup in th Tely promo shots? Is that an artist working with Featherfall? It's really nice.

9. Nope. For the face ups MSDoll commissioned a korean artist, I believe. I'll be sure to pass along the compliment though.

10. Aww, shoot. ;)

So just to clarify, will these pre-orders for both heads happen about once a month for an unlimited period? So I could join a preorder in a few months once I save up?

11. Can you ask if Maly and Oscal will be available too?:aheartbea

12. UPDATES! I'll be editing the top announcement too, so that its clear for everyone re - MSDoll.

Here's the rundown on both Drayton Sleeping head and Telly-

Both heads are available in 3 colours: Volks White, Volks New White and Volks Normal.

Drayton Sleeping Head - we will be taking orders for it once a month until October 31st. After that time, the heads will not be re-released.

For Tely -
      His price is now on the site, and he's available for pre-order. Please note there is only going to be one pre-order date for him - august 15th.
      Its actually a special promotion to celebrate Drayton's Sleeping Head on Featherfall!

There will be a one time order going on August 15th - If you wanted to get a Tely head, make sure you place your order from now until then. At that point all orders will be sent out to MSDoll and there will be no more pre-orders available.

Sujan, Blue, Maly & Oscal will not be available for purchase - although Sujan will probably be auctioned once in a blue moon by MSDoll.

For PLASTIC FLOWER - I will be happy to try body/ resin comparisons on different bodies once the dolls arrive.

13. I have a Sui Mi-No and he matches Volks normal resin. I have him on a Kid Dollmore body and the fit & color are quite good. He also looked really cute on a Bluefairy Jerome body. I was going to offer to do comparison shots but my Mi-No is from March 2006, so Uneide's photos using current heads would probably be more useful, huh.

I LOVE Sui's heads and am thrilled that Featherfall is offering them! And I'm obsessed with Koo/MSdoll & excited to see more of them on the boards.

14. Will the heads be available with a faceup option?
      :)
      Michelle

15. what kind of bodies are the heads on in those pics? interesting looking hands but I don't recognize them. Are they made by koodoll?

16. The -Impassive - thank you! Glad to hear from a current owner that loves theirs. ^_^ I should be getting the heads soon to take a slew of pictures.

celticgeekess - The sleeping head boy can be ordered with face up via special request, as I believe he was made -up by a korean artist. He was rather pricey, and as we weren't sure about his timelines and availability they are not currently listed. If you were interested in a face up one, contact our customer service, but I don't believe we'll be offering that as a full service at the moment.

Lirin- er - if you are asking which bodies the heads are on - no, Koodoll/ msdoll only currently offers heads. Drayton ( sleeping head) borrowed my doll's body - and you're right he's very distinctive; the body belongs to my Graffitto RAAM, and not many were made. If you are referring to the large hand on his head in one of the photos, that's a Dollzone Wing ( 70 cm boy).

As a note - we do carry other companies, such as Dollzone, and Dollzone has released new 60 boys and 60 cm boy bodies. IF you purchase one of the heads you can also purchase a DZ body for them. I will take pictures for resin matching when the other heads arrive.

17. To answer a few questions - WS is pretty compatible with a lot, not just Volks - he looks great on my Graffitto Raam, and he's spot on the DZ white 60 cm bodies we carry too.

[​IMG]

18. It was Tely I was curious about having a faceup option on.
      :)
      Michelle

19. I know that this thread says you must order Tely by August 15th, but your website also has the date July 31st in a few places:

I figured it was a typo and that's when the preorder starts but I really want to make sure I don't miss out on his promotion so I just thought I'd ask to make absolute sure when it ends.

20. August 15th - we pushed it back. thank you for pointing that out though, I'll make sure the tech guy corrects it. ;)