Crobidoll Lancelia

Mar 31, 2010

1. Crobidoll is releasing a limited edition female doll that looks like a dreaming Lance, but is 1:1 scale. The price tag is $40,000,001, but I'm thinking that might be an error. Hopefully?

http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=1186

Pasted from Crobidoll's site:

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]Item : Lancelia (1/1 scale) , a box for Lancelia with two blankets, acrylic eyes (random)

Skin : Normal

Body : Crobidoll R Line So-perfect Girl Body

Body Size :

Tall: 165 cm
      weight : 2 t
      Circumference of chest: 32 inch
      Circumference of waist: 24 inch
      Circumference of hips : 34 inch
      [/FONT]

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]Make up : Lancelia will wear makeup by herself.

Sampling wig : a wig that a wig desiner wants to get.

Sampling outfit : outfits that a desiner wants to wear.

* Our Lancelia will walk to you by herself , if you order our doll, Lancelia during this event
      [/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò](you need to pay airplane and she need some time to pass the customs in your country). [/FONT]
      [FONT=µ¸¿ò]*You can order makeup as an option on our website.

* Do you think our dolls, Lance and Lancelia are the same doll witout makeups?

* You can see its price differently as your monitor condition.

* Please don't go out with your Lancelia.
      [/FONT]

* Limited edition of 2010040.1sets for world wide

Edit: I always forget about April Fools Day. Opps!

2. Personally, I suspect this doll is an April Fool's Day joke. It is 4/1 already in Asia. Also, notice that the limited edition # is 2010 04 01

3. Sorry to post in news but it's obviously a joke, read the description: walks by herself, will ride on airplane... and hello, 1:1 scale is lifesize xD.

4. I agree.

* Limited edition of 2010040.1sets for world wide

The number is a date. 2010 04 01

I think we just got Punk'd by a doll company.

5. Haha, yeah this is definitely April Fool's. Among other instances of the numbers, the amount of sets being 'released worldwide' is telltale enough.

Besides that ...

[FONT=µ¸¿ò]'Our Lancelia will walk to you by herself , if you order our doll, Lancelia during this event[/FONT][FONT=µ¸¿ò](you need to pay airplane and she need some time to pass the customs in your country). ''

[/FONT]
      Fantastic. 8D Good show, Crobidoll. 165cm 'doll' ... I love it.

6. Personally, I love this: [FONT=µ¸¿ò]Make up : Lancelia will wear makeup by herself.

[/FONT]
      .. and how she weighs 2 t.. ;)

(haha, oh, and how the _price_ will vary depending on your monitor's settings.. usually, that's about colour display, no? :D )

7. She is a fully operational cyborg, that's why she weighs so much. How else do you think can she do all that walking and wearing makeup by herself? ;)

8. Yes we just all got fooled by crobidoll :XD: I wonder what would happen if someone actually put her in here cart and ordered her (as if anyone has 40,000,001 in there bank account, but still :lol:)