1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Bisou Ai 19cm Discussion Part 1

Dec 8, 2009

1. Okay for the Bisou Ai - here's some info I've gathered so far:

Measurements (approx):
      Height - 19cm (7 1/2")
      Head - 12.0cm
      Chest - 9.4cm Immature
      Waist - 9.3cm
      Hips - 10.8cm
      Knee -> Foot - 5.2cm
      Shoulder Width w/Arms - 5.0cm
      Feet - 2.7cm
      Eyes - 10mm

Shoes - Lati Yellow, Boneka 030N (bigger than 27cm smaller than 33cm)
      Clothing - Only Hearts Club, Kish Riley, some Blythe (24cm dress size)
      Wigs - DDE RD4, size 4 1/2 (moleskin/velcro assist)

.....Mod Notes......

This is the discussion thread for Custom House 19cm Bisou Ai .

DoA Wiki: http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=Bisou_Ai

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?556751

Custom House Bisou Ai Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?556756-556756&p=5669107#post5669107

2. So the English version of this company's website no longer works. I can't really say that I'm surprised.

3. @Megami-Landing: Yes of course!! UU is so cute! ^^ Mine is called Revi, she is a bit of a shy girl, here she is playing in the snow with Maren (MW Jr Leila)

[​IMG]
      Together in the snow by sodabeentjes, on Flickr

4. I no longer have her, but this is Clementine my former UU. I miss having a Bisou - the size is really nice

[​IMG]
      Midnight Circus by honeythorpe, on Flickr

5. Two UU girls and a Shushu (the blonde is the Shushu).

[​IMG]
      Bisous by Jen Savage, on Flickr

6. Sodabeentjes - Omg her little hat is so precious! I'm trying to find a long wig like that for my soon-to-be girl. *__*

Honeythorpe - That dress! *_* What an adorable print. I think that's probably what I'm most excited about for finally getting a tiny--all the dresses are super-adorable.

svgjen - I really love that pink bob. *_* Gah, they're all so cute. I'm totally in love. This is the girl I'm looking at:

[​IMG]
      Fresno Doll Meet 16-Feb-2013 by shujinkakusama, on Flickr

7. She's very sweet. :)

8. Here are my two-Bon Bon and Shu Shu:
      [​IMG]

9. svgjen Thank you! I adore her little face. She looks so contemplative.

They're all so cute, yee. Sweetiemom those dresses are adorable. *_*

I got my girl! She's got a temporary wig until the one I ordered gets in, but for now, she looks like this:

[​IMG]
      Mori-tan - CustomHouse Bisou Ai UU by shujinkakusama, on Flickr

I'm so excited! My partner's going to be getting another tiny in almost the same size soon--I'm so excited for her!

10. It's nice to see some action on this board again. :)

I've noticed the Aidolls English website hasn't been available for a bit. Is the company still operating?

11. They posted on the Q&A board at the start of the month, so on the one hand, I don't think they're gone, but it seems the Japanese site is gone too. I hope they're still going!

12. I guess there aren't very many people with these little dolls, but glad to see I'm not alone, even if this thread is a little quiet, lol. I have a Jeje, she's so cute and portable. ^^

It's a bit sad that I don't hear much about Customhouse anymore. Are they still going?

13. @ Quill I thought they were only selling local still. So I guess most of us have to rely on the marketplaces.
      I would love to see your Jeje ^^

Some UU spam :) Revi recently got new eyes, dark grey and a bit blue-ish. And I made her this dress a while ago.

[​IMG]
      Revi by sodabeentjes, on Flickr

14. Yeah I can't get on their English site anymore so I guess they're gone, at least from the international market. Their Korean site is still up but I guess they're only selling within Korea? They shot themselves in the foot with horrible customer service. They got such a bad reputation that I'm sure hardly anyone was ordering from them anymore though I find their little dolls incredibly cute.

I have 3 little ones, 2 UUs and a Shushu. The reason I have 2 UUs is because Custom House screwed up my order and they ended up sending me another one. UU was the first BJD I ever owned.

15. UU is so adorable, with those chubby cheeks. x3 My sister has one that I bought for her along with my own JeJe when CH was having one of their crazy half-off sale bonanzas. It was pretty daring of me to buy from them as a newbie, now that I think back on it--they were having so many issues at the time! I ended up waiting nearly seven months for these dolls.

It was worth it. :3 I almost wish I had another one--Bibelot could use a friend her size!

And I still owe this thread a picture of my little Bibelot! Maybe I'll get a chance to snap some shots when I'm done with packing. @_@

16. Bonbon and Popo

[​IMG]

17. So cute. I love their sweaters.

18. They are adorable Ocean-girl. They seem ready for mischief.

19. I got my Bisou yesterday :D She's SO TINY AND ADORABLE! I don't know what sculpt she is, but I'll post pictures once I make the little beastie some clothes and her wig arrives. Maybe we can breathe a little life into this thread?

20. I rarely see any other Bisou owners when I'm at meetups or shows :/ The size never seemed to catch on, though you do see similar scale dolls like the Pepper/Sugar Pocket Fairies and the TinyDelf 20s starting to gain popularity, so perhaps we'll see more clothes/etc offered in that scale. I don't see Bisous often on the Marketplace, and I would not order from CH directly even if it was possible, so not sure if many people would be able to buy these girls.

I have four--BonBon, PoPo, YoYo and CoCo--but the last two had all sorts of structural/resin issues once I finally got my order from CH. It took a while and a lot of modding before I could get them fixed enough to do faceups, and there was a lot of bitterness about the situation with that order, so they tend to be put away. I will eventually get pictures of them, but for now, I stick with my original pair of girls when I'm choosing models for shows.

Here's Lorelei, my BonBon girl, the first of the Bisous/Anges to arrive back when they were first offered.
      [​IMG]
      Lorelei by clochette62, on Flickr