1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[CustomLovers Yukari dolls] Anko, Pomponette and Lupita24cm discussion part 1

May 21, 2015

1. Hi all!

Feel free to discuss about the little Anko, Pomponette and Lupita here. They want to say you 'hello' to DoA community =).

[​IMG]

...mod edit...

They are 24cm tall. Use 6 inch wigs.
      Anko (has teeth) takes 12mm size eyes
      Pomponette (closed mouth) takes 10mm size eyes

[CustomLovers Yukari dolls] Anko and Pomponette 24cm discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ls-Anko-and-Pomponette-24cm-discussion-part-1

2. They are adorable!! What size are they?

3. Can't wait to get mine.

4. Same her waiting on mine :)
      Pictures later .

5. They are 24cm tall, use 6 inches wig and between 10 and 12mm eyes (Pomponette uses 10mm and Anko 12mm). Anko is the one with teeth and Pomponette the one with th eclosed mouth.

6. My lovely Pomponette:

[​IMG]

7. Awww, they are both so cute! Anko totally melts my heart!!!

8. Here is my Anko! I adore her <3

[​IMG]Anko by Lucy, on Flickr

9. *flails* she's just tooooo precious! congrats!

10. Oh congrat on all these cuties!
      can't wait mine now!

11. My new wolf girl Lupita now is also on-topic in DOA, so feel free to discuss about her also, thanks! =). She fits the same body as Anko and Pomponette.

[​IMG]

12. Hi everyone!

I simply adore my Anko!

She's incredible!

I sent her to ElfinHugs for a OOAK faceup!

Shell did an amazing job!

Since I can't share photos yet, take a look at my Avatar and see if you can see her!

She's the first girl on the big boys left!

Hugs!

13. [​IMG]

I had my new Anko show up yesterday and in a series of wonderful events, I ended up swapping her head to my LTF body, and my LTF to her body and fell so hard in love with the new combo! My little Anko is a younger girl now, the LTF body suits her character so well! (she's waiting on her own wig still, forgive the largeness of this one)

and no fear, no fear about her original body, I LOVE it so much, please don't think I swapped out of lack of love! I LOVE it so so very much....for my LittleFee! that gorgeous body brought out all the things I loved about my LTF face! it was like getting two new dolls yesterday! (go check my post in the LTF thread to see this gorgeous body in action!)

14. Thank you so much Shaira and Daisy for share with us your impressions and your pictures!! It's awesome to read that you are happy with your new girls ^^!
      And for keeping this a bit updated here's a picture of the Lupitas that will be available in Barcelona Dolls&Party:

[​IMG]

15. I love Lupita! How can I purchase one?

16. At this moment all were sold except these two that will be in Barcelona dolls&party. If they are not sold in the event I will sell them online. I will announce it on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CustomLoversDolls
      Also if you want I have a mailing list to update about preorders and other sales =).

17. [​IMG]
      my big girls playing in the 'pond' to stay cool!

I love how well Anko's darling face fits in with my other dolls this size, sometimes it's hard to get dolls from different artists to 'get along' you know? but she plopped herself right into their world!

18. DaisyDayes your girls are incredible beautiful!! :D

19. DaisyDayes, your girls are super cute!!! Thank you so much for posting your pictures here =).

Today I took some photos to my own Lupita, so I wanted to share her with you, hope you like her!
      [​IMG]

20. her face-up is gorgeous! love the eyelashes!