1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

D.I.M Silf and other Honey tinies

Dec 11, 2008

1. This is my Mortisha, she was my first tiny and now she is like the leader.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOW LET'S SEE PIC'S OF YOUR SILF.....:)

2. So cute! Was there no D.I.M. Silf thread before this???

3. You are so lucky, Jerry! I wish I could find one:( And once again you make the cutest and funniest scenes everXD

4. I think Silf was the very first tiny I ever saw and liked, but I was put off by the little vampire teeth.. now it wouldn't bother me as they can always be painted out, but at the time I was like 'who would want vampires, elves or fairies'.... says the owner of two little fairies!!!

Your Silf is so cute, and again, I love your scene

5. Yay! Another Silf owner and enthusiast! I will have to post pics of my little Amara. Her teeny little vamp fang are just too cute!

6. yes please I love to see more pictures I am sorry I don't own one, but I really love this tiny

7. Leisha and Winny thread and a small mention of Silf, I didn't see it at first but then after your post I went back and found it. Sorry! But maybe since they didn't really deal with Silf it's ok???

8. Mortisha having some solo fun.

[​IMG]

relaxing at a pool party

[​IMG]

9. Like kayjay I was put off by Silf's teeth, though I otherwise love the sculpt.

Since no one else has shared a Honey Vanilla, here's my girl Dandelion taking an afternoon stroll through the pasture.
      [​IMG]

10. :aheartbea that photo of Dandelion is precious, so sweet

11. Wow, Dandelion is cute! She would make a nice addition to my tiny family but these tinies from DIM are so hard to come by. I know they had to make more then a couple of these tinies but where are they and who owns them?????
      How does she look with her default bunny outfit?

12. I know I asked already but I forgot exactly what clothes and shoes Silf can wear^^; I love those little black maryjanes Mortisha is wearing:D What are they?

13. Thanks. I got my girl from Denver Doll. They had her in stock after the Honey Vanilla sold out most other places. I think the only place to get either Vanilla or Silf is on the aftermarket now.

I'll have to dig the default outfit out. I didn't like it, even in the DIM pics, so I have taken no pics of my own. The wig that came with her did not fit well either. I got her for her face.

Mitya I got my shoes for Dandelion from Denver Doll as well. See here: http://www.denverdoll.com/shoerack1.php I have both black mary janes and a pair of the fancy sandals

14. Hehehehe.....They were borrowed for the mini american girl ;)

15. Ohhh thank you! I was wondering since they didn't look familiar:) I hope very much to find a Silf for my very own one day and I want to make sure I can readily find her little things to wear, especially shoes^^; I just (forgive me for this) looove plastic shoes:D

16. She is a cutie! Mine goes everywhere with me in either my pocket or my purse. My fiancee refers to her as "The Sputnik" since she is such a little traveler! :lol:

Unfortunately, I think she is sold out just about everywhere, but she crops up on eBay every once in a while. I hope you find one, Mitya! She is completely worth it!

17. Aaawww thank you, VampyreTwilight!:aheartbea That is so sweet of you to wish me well on my quest to adopt this sweet little girl:D I'd love to see some pictures of yours!

18. Here is my DIM Vanilla---

[​IMG]

But I never play with her, so I have her for sale in the marketplace.

I THINK I have seen Silf at Denverdoll but maybe she is sold out now!

19. has anyone here perhaps bought their Silf from Kokoro-Chan? I traded mine to her and she doesn't seem to have it anymore. I'm just hoping that she has found someone to love her ^_^

20. Here is my little Amara at a meet-up last month. She insists that she be dressed in adult clothing, which is only fair since she is over 700 years old. Even this dress is pushing it, in her opinion. I am making her a new dress now, and will post when it is completed.

[​IMG]