1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[DBDOLL] Special Event for New dolls 1/6 Double Jointed DOLL

Oct 19, 2011

1. NOTICE BOARD :

I 'm back.^0^

Thank you for your visiting. we start Special Event for new doll!
      We all did our best to show you beautiful new limited dolls and special event.

.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Introduction of DBDOLL COMPANY("独步人形").​

DBDOLL is a new BJD company in China.
      It has a Chinese name is 独步人形.
      This company was founded in 2007.Their dolls has very high quality ,especially 1/6dolls are double jointed and they can do many very hard body movement.

I AM THE ONLY WORLDWIDE OFFCIAL AGENT OF DBDOLL COMPANY ON DOA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
      How to buy DBDOLL dolls and price:​

〓PAYMENT〓Paypal only
      If you wanna order anything please PM me and give me your:
      ☆Full name
      ☆Email address
      ☆Telephone number
      ☆Address
      ☆doll's name/ skin color/ quantity/
      ☆Other request.[/

ABOUT LAYAWAY PROGRAM

BUYER CAN TAKE LAYAWAY .THE LONGEST TERM IS 3 MONTHS.IT MEANS PAYMENTS MUST FINISHED IN 3 MONTHS .AGTER WE GET ALL THE PAYMENTS ,THE DOLL WILL BE SENT ASAP.

THE FIRST PAYMENT CAN NOT LESS THAN $150(1/3 dolls)or$50(1/6 dolls ).AND AFTER PAY THE FIRST PAYMENT ,BUYER SHOULD TELL US THE DETAILS OF THE DOLL ,SUCH AS SKINTONE ,EYES COLOR,FACE UP OR NOT ,etc.PLEASE NOTES ,THIS DETAILS CAN NOT BE CANCEL.

shipping
      AFTER WE RECIEVED THE WHOLE PAYMENT.
      Bare doll can be shipped within 20 -25 working days.
      Face-up doll can be shipped within 25-30 working days.
      we can combine shipping ,please contact us to get details!

by EMS including insurance

☆Shipping fee:
      North America---From 22.5USD (10points),more than 10points every 10points add 5 USD
      South America---From 30.5 USD (10points),more than 10points every 10points add 8 USD
      Europe---From 26 USD (10points),more than 10points every 10points add 5 USD
      Australia---From 20 USD (10points),more than 10points every 10points add 4 USD
      Asia---From 18.5 USD (10points),more than 10points every 10points add 4 USD
      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ,please contact us !^o^

NEW LIMITED DOLLS ARE COMING:

Special Event for New dolls(fullset)

Top five buyers —— free shipping fee

The sixth-fifteenth buyers can only pay half of the shipping fee

Special Event for all 1/6 dolls

Top 20 buyers ——5% off

The special event is only for the buyer on DOA from me.^^
      I'll update the names of my buyers for acceptting supervision anytime.
      ^^----------------------------------------

http://13.www68.babidou.com/pic/2010/6/8/lili779988/d_้‡ๅ18.jpg

*Name:Keyan-Special edition
      *Sex:girl
      If you want the boy' body,that's ok!^^
      -----------
      Nude doll:
      *Price:205
      *including:
      nude Doll
      plastic face mask
      with no eyes~
      IDENTIFICATION
      *have*three skin; snow white(the official photo is snow white)skin, normal yellow skin ,normal pink skin.

*Face-up can be done (as you see in the picture,by official designer),but it will need additional*$50(it is a special face up by official artist)

*Weight:Around 1100g
      ------
      Full-set doll:
      *Price:425
      *The details are all handwork
      *Please attention:

The wig is not movable,it is glued on the doll head.The eyes are not replaceable,they are glued also.=_=|||
      Ears can't be changed.
      *Weight:Around 1400g

SIZE:
      Height:27cm
      eyes size:14-16mm
      Neck size: 6.5cm
      Arms length: 9.6cm
      Waist size: 15cm
      Back length: 7.5cm
      Head size: 16.5cm
      Shoulder width:7.6cm
      Breast size: 16.5cm
      Hip size: 17cm
      Thigh width: 8.8cm
      Feet size:3.8cm

DBDOLL*1/6*GIRL-*NINAN
      http://13.www68.babidou.com/pic/2010/6/8/lili779988/DBdoll/n.jpg

DBDOLL 1/6 GIRL- Adai
      http://6a.www68.babidou.com/pic/2010/6/8/lili779988/DBdoll/ๅ•Š.jpg

*Price:205USD
      *INCLUDED WITH:
      Doll (Can choose one pair of ears from 3 types)
      plastic face mask
      eyes

*Outfits, wig,eyes and make-up in the image are not included.

*Face-up can be done (as you see in the picture,by official designer),but it will need additional 50 dollars ..(it is a special face up by official artist)
      *IF YOU YOU WANNA BUY HEAD OR BODY ONLY ,PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST.
      *SIZE:
      Height:27cm
      eyes size:14-16mm
      Neck size: 6.5cm
      Arms length: 9.6cm
      Waist size: 15cm
      Back length: 7.5cm
      Head size: 16.5cm
      Shoulder width:7.6cm
      Breast size: 16.5cm
      Hip size: 17cm
      Thigh width: 8.8cm
      Feet size:3.8cm

EARS FOR CHOOSE
      [​IMG]

body pictures (GIRL AND BOY)
      http://49.www68.babidou.com/pic/2010/6/8/lili779988/DBdoll/d1-2.jpg
      [​IMG]

About the DBdoll colour:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

For new dolls in future.

2. STACY: For the Keyan Special Edition doll, you wrote the wig and eyes are permanently glued on. Is the base doll one of DBDoll's existing bjds? Can you provide a link to pictures of the unpainted and unclothed doll?

btw, your post says RUDE doll--should it be "nude" (meaning the doll is not wearing clothes)?

Thank you.

3. Thank you very much.I have corrected the error.
      The company didn't give me pictures of the unpainted and unclothesd doll.I have asked for them.I'll update the new pictures as soon as I get them.^^

4. Update: Keyan is on topic.