1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls Customer Service Review

Apr 20, 2014

1. Demiurge Dolls: http://demiurgedolls.com/

* What did you order? Maybach and Familiar/Nyashko
      * When did you order? Late 2013 November or December, I forget. Arrived 17Apr14. (Ordered the Nyashko in late Jan.)
      * How was the communication? It was good. Know this is maybe two people (the artist, and one who handles sales), and they do not speak English, so I used Google Translate for my emails, as did they. ^_^ Thank you Google Translate! (I would type my email in English, then run it through Google Translate, and copy/paste the Russian translation below my original English text.)
      There were not a lot of updates, but the work was being done. Again, this is a very small company.
      * How easy was it to pay? With Paypal, far too easy. Demiurge Dolls let me do a four payment lay away.
      * How long did it take to ship? Getting him to the postal service was fast! But beware, Russian customs took five days or so with the box before it left Russia. (I had another order from another company in Russia, that had the same thing happen.) After that, it was the usual fast EMS speed.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Absolutely not! Everything was packed to arrive safely no matter the handling, and both dolls arrived intact and pristine! Plus, there were some wonderful extras for fun!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There were no problems. And they kindly packed my Nyashko that I'd ordered a couple months later, with my big Maybach doll to save me shipping costs!
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! All my communications with them were kind and polite. I could not ask for better!

2. Demiurge Dolls: Demiurge Dolls

* What did you order? Familiar/Nyashko
      * When did you order? Early Feb 2017
      * How was the communication? It was fantastic. The person I mainly spoke to is Julie and she was super nice and so easy to work with. If they still use Google translate they do an excellent job. I would have thought they learned English.
      * How easy was it to pay? With Paypal, far too easy. Demiurge Dolls familiars is such an affordable tiny, and they make it so easy weather you use layaway or not. The male was a gift from hubby and so full payment was made. They even let me ship him EMS.
      * How long did it take to ship? Getting him to the postal service was fast! But there was an issue with the service as he ended up somewhere else in Russia. But the company was able to find him, get him back and reship. EMS took 15 days.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Absolutely not! Everything was packed to arrive safely no matter the handling. It was so beautiful the box, the extras, and of course my sweet Valentine.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? The doll had a strange smell, I thought was plane exhaust but Julie felt it was workers smoking. If it was cigarettes I didn't pick that as smell. A bubble bath took care of Valentine and his extra resin parts. As did a light spray of Fabreeze on fabric items played out on a towel.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. They were kind, considerate, and generous. I ordered the girl familiar a week after the boy, she will be on her way this week.

3. * What did you order? Mohawk head with faceup
      * When did you order? October 2018
      * How was the communication? Excellent, very friendly and informative throughout.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped as soon as his faceup was finished
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There were no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! They are very good