1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA Event Den of Angels 15th Anniversary

Jul 30, 2019

1. Happy anniversary! My birthday is always the same day the festivities start. It's fun.

Oh yeah, and a three year trophy for me, woo!

#21 iamkathybrown, Aug 2, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    2. Happy Anniversary!:D

3. Happy Anniversary! This is so exciting!~

4. 14 year trophy for me, so only a little younger than DoA itself! Congrats on 15 years! I love the pretty crystal and rainbow banner! :D Can't wait to see all the contest entries!

5. :aheartbea Happy Anniversary! I so look forward to August each year and the anniversary events. Thank you for the seven year trophy! Wow, 15 years?! Big congratulations DOA! :aheartbea

6. Congratulations <3
      Thanks for the resistance :D

7. Happy 15th Anniversary DoA! And thanks for the trophy! :D

8. Happy 15th Anniversary Den of Angels!

9. Happy Anniversary! Sweet 15 already...How you've grown! Such a pretty board and all grown up (:lol:)...
      And I guess a big thanks to the mods is in order. All the people who spend time and effort on keeping the forums a pleasant place to browse, read and post.

:smallcake

10. Yay, this came just in time as I'm feeling extremely inspired with my dolls atm^^ Happy anniversary DoA!!

11. Wow...it seems like DOA has been around forever and yet is only turning 15! I wont be participating but good luck to those who do. I remember a few years ago where there were shirts for sale (I don't remember why). DOA birthday shirts with crystals (like in the banner for the original post) would be cool! A crystal themed BJD shirt?

12. Happy Anniversary ❤️
      DOA has been such a wealth of knowledge and comradeship for me, this is one of 2 forums that I have been with for years.

Its amazing to see the hobby grow and change over the years but its nice to see DOA still sets the bar for all other BJD forums.

Thank you for all your hard work, past , present and future Mods.

13. :smallcake:celebrateHappy Anniversary Den of Angels!! :celebrate:smallcake

Thanks so much for the trophy!! :chibi Love it! It's hard to believe that it's been 13 years for me. I blame that darn Dollshe Hound ... :sweat
      And 15 for DoA! Wow!! Very cool!! Here is hoping for another fun filled 15 years!! :sumomo::dance:cheer

14. Happy Anniversary! <3 <3 I've been a member for 11 years now. Time flies!
      Thank you so much for this beautiful community. I really appreciate you all :3nodding:

15. Wow 11 years for me too. I never would have figured. It definitely doesn't feel as though I've been in the hobby so long! This was where I learned almost everything from the ground up. I'll never forget that. Happy Anniversary!

16. :thumbup Happy 15th Anniversary DOA! :fangirl: You guys are the best! ❤️

17. Congratulations!!! This sounds so much fun!

18. 15 years! Incredible! 12 years in this beautiful community and I've loved every second of it. It's wild to think that I was a wee high schooler when I started here. My dolls have gone with me to graduation, to college, to navigating the workplace, to buying my first home!

19. 15 years! Happy Anniversary to DoA!

20. Happy anniversary!!

I thought I was here for 5 years, but was actually 4 (and a 1/2) years lol:lol:

When will the last 2 contests open, I want to try all of them thus year:wiggle