1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ReRelease DIM doll preorder: Flowne, Larina, Laia

May 19, 2022

1. Hello, tonight I received an email as follows from DIM doll (doll in mind):

--------------

Hello.
      It's been a long time since I closed DIM, but there are still fans who don't forget DIM DOLL
      I'm so happy.

At the request of the fans, we would like to offer the following DIM heads.
      Before the original heads are gone, this is the last chance to order.

Please understand that it will be canceled if the quantity is not enough because of the Production minimum Qty.
      All orders will be confirmed by email.

You can order it by e-mail as below.
      You can save on shipping costs if you choose one shipping destination with your friends.

Once the joint purchase is confirmed, we will send you an invoice via PayPal.

My paypal is [email protected] (Invoice will be sent from this email address)

- Name :
      - Shipping Address :
      - Phone :
      - Order :
      - Paypal address :

[Unpainted]

- DIM Flowne (Color Choice : White / Normal )
      - DIM Larina (Color Choice : White / Normal )
      - DIM Laia (Color Choice : White / Normal )

Price : 49$ per head
      Shipping cost : The shipping cost is the same for up to 4pcs. More than that, extra shipping cost will be added.

USA 32$ / Europe 35$ / Asia 27$ / Australia 30$ / South America 37$
      Production period : About 4 months
      Including : Certificate (no Box shipping)

Thank you & Love you all.

DIM Denny

P.S : I'm little embarrassed, but I'm going to work as a small hobby and creator. It is very last challenge of my life.
      It's a channel where you can relax while listening to the sound of rain when you're tired in your daily life.
      It will be highly appreciated if you visit the channel when you are on Youtube.
      Your little attention will makes me very happy.

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCscI4MyZFyXLqcYAo0ftQMg

------------
      I am not affiliated with DIM doll but I wanted to share this happy news for anyone interested. I do not have additional information and cannot personally answer any questions.

#1 AlisonVonderland, May 19, 2022
      Last edited: May 19, 2022
    2. Is there a photo of the resin colors anywhere?

Edited to add: There are some owner photos in the Galleries here and nattherat found some of the old doll photos off the Wayback machine and added them to the DiM mini dol Discussion thread. Thank you nat!

#2 Seafoam Shade, May 19, 2022
      Last edited: May 22, 2022
    3. I have been in contact over the sculptor about this, over in the Doll In Mind thread, here is some further clarification on available heads:

It’s not clear whether Denny wanted a big announcement about this since this was a quiet email to only some people on the old DIM mailing list, but I suppose it’s necessary to meet the minimum order quota!

Here’s the email to place your order for everyone, please only respectfully ask for what Denny has agreed to do and don’t bug him if he says there isn’t enough interest in a particular head to do it!
      dimdoll @ gmail.com

#3 nattherat, May 19, 2022
      Last edited: May 19, 2022
    4. Regarding Flowne, is it the head with elf ears or without? Both had OE eyes, but there were two different ear versions.

5. Hi, does anyone know if there is a time limit for when he'll stop taking orders?
      Thanks !

6. The end of May! So there's a little under a week to get orders in.

7. Any recommendations as to which bodies from other companies might fit these heads?

Thanks!

8. Wow, I was late for this preorder. But I just received a DIM Terrence head tonight from Secondhand market. Is he a bit bigger compared to other heads of DIM doll please?

9. is it still possible to place an individual order?