1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIM Tom Hiddleston Discussion Thread

Feb 15, 2013

1. That's lovely! It looks so natural and Loki's all: I'm good but I'll never say it out loud!

2. I love how Loki will not show he is enjoying it no mater what. I think Thor doesn't mind though as he knows Loki wouldn't tolerate snuggling if he didn't want it.

3. Whoa, DoA totally unsubscribed me from this thread!

@Stella - I love those figures! I have all four they've made so far. The flat eared Bucky is super cute.

@neonraver247 - They look super adorable snuggling. I'm always such a sap for some Thorki.

I actually got Creepy Tom a new custom wig and it was sooooo worth the money spent.

[​IMG]

4. Oooh, Creepy Tom is so creepy yet lovely!

Part one of my "crafts" project is done:

[​IMG]

5. I somehow lost track of this thread and have no idea why. I think I was just not on here as much and by the time I checked in it was way down my newsfeed.
      That wig looks so cool Kim! He is looking a bit sinister there. I wonder what he is planning?
      Lox is looking gorgeous as ever in his Midgardian attire Stella. Did you make his top yourself? It looks great.
      Loki got a new outfit today and I don't think he was amused when I told him he looks like Sir Thomas Sharpe from Crimson Peak. It was wet and dark here today so excuse the yellow indoor lighting.
      [​IMG]

6. -creeps in-

It's been a long time coming - including a harrowing six months where my faceup artist went on holiday and didn't tell me before finishing my faceup! - but I finally have my Hiddles all put together and ready to face the world. Meet Mordren, one of the principal characters in my in-progress fantasy novel series. ^_^ He doesn't appreciate that I haven't given his majestic self a shirt yet.
      [​IMG]
      He's on a DF-A 62cm body, and I have to say I like the slimness of it. :) The resin match is pretty good too, considering the age of the head - the body is a little pinker but I imagine it will mellow. And with the beard and the red hair it's hard to tell unless you're looking.

Incidentally, I haven't decided how to style Mordren's wig yet - it's in a loose ponytail here, but it actually extends to just below his shoulderblades (you can sort of see the flick of the end under his left arm) and I don't know whether to put it in a single braid or a half-up-half-down braided style. I'm open to suggestions! ^_^

7. Mordren s looking so good! I like the loose ponytail but a braid would look great too so i'm no use to you there. Can't wait to see how he looks all dressed up. Be warned these boys can be very demanding. Before you know it he will have you spending all your doll money on him :)
      Our poor little thread has been very quiet. How are everyone's Hiddles going? I ended up ordering a Cuatosdolls Mobius (88cm long snake bjd) to be Jormungand so Loki has made me spend money on him again! I have been a bit slack on taking photos but must do some soon. He also has a new suit arriving soon so will spam him some more then.

8. Loki saw an outfit on the Midgardian actor who looks a bit like him and decided he wanted one too. He now owns an all black suit like Hiddles was seen wearing while filming Ragnarok.
      Maybe that will keep the spoilt brat happy for a bit ;)

[​IMG]

9. Finally got Jormungand home and he is happily coiled around Loki. Not so sure Thor is happy with the situation but i'm sure he will get used to him ;)

[​IMG]

10. Hello, I know that it’s been quite a while ago since this post, but I hope to be able to pick your brain for some advice. I just recently bought a Pre-owned DIM 1/3 Tom Hiddleston Head and per a tip of a friend I went to the Miro Doll website to look at their bodies for it. Do you know what size necks and shoulders the 60 and 68 cm bodies in this photo have? I like the idea of buying a body that will fit without much modifying needed. The current Miro Doll website now shows one 60 cm with a 10 cm neck that looks almost exactly like the one in your pic, and a somewhat newer style 61cm boy body with a 9.5 cm neck. (both have 14 cm shoulders) They also have even taller bodies with 10.5 cm necks, which I would really prefer but I wasn’t sure, do you think that those necks would be too wide ? I just wanted to ask for your opinion on this before I order from them. I don’t know how often they upgrade or change their body specs. I’m still a beginner collector and have a lot to learn. Thank-you, sincerely

11. Miro's original buff boys were 60, 65 and 68cm tall. And they all have the same shoulders and neck. The 68 has been discontinued but the 60 and 65 are still available. The 65cm is a really great size foe minimees, IMO.

I've modified my Tom head to fit a Dollshe body so I can't try other bodies out and set a benchmark any more, but I do believe that the original neck hole on the head is a 10.5 or even 11, so he should fit Miro's 60 range bodies. (Not the 72cm big buys, though)

12. Thank-you so much for the info, my hubby tried to measure the opening of my DIM TH head but couldn’t be sure he had it right.

13. Finally getting my hands on a Loki! Won an auction on ebay, just gotta wait for him to ship from Germany now.

Got my Thor too yesterday, a Granado Uranus. Now just need to get them both bodies. Probably gonna have to wait til I find a job though.

14. Leader of the Rats, glad you got him. I was looking at him too, but I already have one and I don't want my little God to get jealous, especially not about himself! ;)

15. Good to see a few more Loki's in the making!

16. He got shipped out this morning and it looks like he'll get here early may, maybe late april, so his eyes should be here by then too.

Still haven't completely decided on a wig yet, though at least Thor has a real nice looking one coming (looks like HE might be the one who wants the expensive stuff, that was the most my cheap ass has spent on a wig but oh man did I fall in love with it).

UPDATE: He's reached the U.S! Shouldn't be long now, he was in Jersey last it updated. And I found him a nice wig on the marketplace too, so he wont be a bald boi. Thor's hair sure is taking its sweet time getting here though.

#576 Leader of the Rats, Apr 16, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    17. They're both here now! Loki took like the longest possible route to get here I swear.

Borrowed Lola and Tobi's bodies for the picture. Thor's gonna go on a bigger version of Lola's body, so i'm glad the color match is so good. Need to get him new eyes because of those dang tiny eyewells argh

[​IMG]

Still waiting on Loki's wig, I need to contact the person and ask if they shipped it yet. Found him a nice crobidoll one on the marketplace.