1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion for Luts Mini-Fee Elves

Mar 21, 2007

1. Here's the news thread

Newsthread on M-F with elf ears

OMG I am so in trouble now if they start doing elves... do you imagine the cuteness of a Mini-fee Shiwoo with ELF EARS aaaaargh... I won't be able to resist!:doh

2. *giggles* You beat me to it XD! We're all DOOMED.

3. Oh yeah, BIG time doomed! *pictures lil dancing mnf shiwoo elf* Oh hell. *head-desk*

4. OMG I would love an elf lishe :D *squeel* this is terrible, I'm already so broke!

5. Noooo! MUST NOT WANT.

As of tomorrow, I have NO JOB. MUST NOT WANT!

No, really, I'll enjoy looking at everyone else's. Yes.

(you lucky people)

Lucy (goes to jobsearch website)

6. It's like these companies do this to us on purpose!!!

Nah! :) :)

Can't wait to see 'em! :aheartbea

7. Wonder if they will be limited or now.. XD Can't wait and I'm about to leave rofl

8. Weird I was in the newsthread when I did the copy and paste... go figure.

9. Haha! You know they know we'll go crazy! They're seeing dollar signs right now!!

10. No!!! Not MNF elves! If they make a MNF Shiwoo elf, I'm doomed too. x_x I've always wanted Lotus to have pointy ears because he's a nymph, but I mean it's not like I can sell him to get the elf version, he's much too precious. Looks like I'll just have to eventually mod elf ears and pass on the elf MNF. But man...MNF Elf Shiwoo *cries*

Edit: And if they do make a MNF elf Shiwoo and he looks anything like my big elf Shiwoo with open mouth...I don't know what I'll do. Probably break down crying of cute overload.

11. I think the concensus is that we are all truely....doomed.

I can't wait to see who they offer with elf ears ^_^!!!

Course, I've always been of the opinion that the "fairy-land" part should imply cute pointy ears anyway...

12. NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS FOR LIKE A YEAR!!

I don't have the money, and its what I always wanted!!

They so better not be limited! Man, I feel like swearing all over the place! If they are limited, I won't be able to afford one on the second market by the time I get the money to buy one. x.x!!!

I really don't want to be tempted to try to get one...Like, to lay away off of some one. I don't even have paypal or a credit card, only a debit. x___x

*Prays so hard that they won't be limited!!* :( !!!

EDIT: My REAL problem is that I DO have the money but I'm saving for like...helping out with the rent and paying utility bills. So if these guys are limited, I am seriously going to be very tempted, but I'm afraid my mother will get angry. Its too tempting having two thousand dollars to your name. <___< Man man man they better not be limited!!!

13. "oh noes" *_* :celebrate :dance :hamster: :apig:

14. I can't believe I made a thread about MNF elves a week or two ago, and then BOOM luts is all "HAY GUYZ MNF ELVEZ!!111!!" It makes my brain explode.

I'm not going to panic until I find out if they are limited or not. I hope they are like Elf Soo, where she is available all the time. And I won't panic until I find out if its Lishe or not. But I'm pretty sure it will be, Lishe and El were like the first MNFs.

If its Lishe, and its limited, then...I guess I'm going to be getting pay pal and freaking out. x.x

15. Oooooh Lotus would be so darn CUTE with elf ears... ::Dies from cuteness!:: we`re all DOOOOOOMED DOOMED I TELL YOU!

16. Oh I most definately want a ShuShu and a Lishe! I also hope their not limited too. Looking forward to seeing pictures, but I know already Im going to love them!:love

17. finally my wish has come true aaaaaaaa
      i had put off in getting one in hopes there will be elves coming out *0*
      pls oh pls oh pls they will not b limited!!!!!

18. Haha, I finally signed up with luts because of this. I guess I'm meaning business here.

19. Thanks for posting the link. I didn't get the pop up on Luts.

Do you think they will only be available for a limited time period?

20. ooh imagine MNF elf chiwoo. . . how cute would that be! and my birthday is next weekend! :aheartbea