1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IDS (I-Dollstudio) 64cm girl Byul

Mar 4, 2009

1. Aw, the poor thing, she looks very unhappy! I hope she feels better soon. Thanks so much for sharing photos. :)

#101 Alewife, Jun 19, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    2. @Reesha, @mikki it's a pleasure to see your girls here. Please show them more often!

3. [​IMG]

#103 Reesha, Jun 22, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    4. I catch a cold recently so as a bonus I have a little time for dolls. Even if you're not feeling well it's nice to have a break :)
      So quick photo of Tais with new eyes:

[​IMG]

She's not as good on photos as in life but I still love her.

#104 trollenok, Jul 21, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    5. She is beautiful and it's good to see her. :)

6. [​IMG]

#106 Reesha, Aug 18, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    7. @Reesha what gorgeous outdoor shots!

8. Haven't been to this thread in a while, but it's so good to see some new photos here! Anyone have new shots of their girls lately?

9. I haven't visited this thread for so long! It's great to see a few new photos. Reesha your girl is adorable! I especially love that outdoor photo of her sitting with her books. Trollenok, your Tais is so beautiful and her new eyes really suit her.

Hi chizzie_shark, you are very good to keep reminding us of this thread. :hug:

Since she last came to visit you here, Marianne, my Byul, has met a certain special someone - his name is Sebastian and he is a Spiritdoll Abies. :love

[​IMG]MarianneSebastian1

And here she is gossiping with her best friend Frankie at a party.
      [​IMG]

#109 mikki, Mar 5, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    10. I rarely visiting this thread, but really happy to see that these girls are still loved and cherished :)

@mikki, sorry for the late reply, but Marianne and Sebastian look so nice together! They fit each other so perfectly.
      @Reesha, I want to said once again that I love your Leta :) Hope you'll return with her someday.

And Tais whom I've took out of the closet at last want to say hello. After all this years I still believe that she is perfect.
      [​IMG]

11. @trollenok Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo of Tais, she is perfect indeed and I'm delighted to see her. Thanks very much for your kind comment about Marianne and Sebastian, both are very dear to my heart. They both have roles in my story series, which is in the Gallery - Photostories, if you would like to see them there. Here is a link to Episode 1:

https://denofangels.com/threads/tongue-and-groove-ep-1-a-new-beginning-i-doll-byul-ih-cocori.750578/

It makes me happy to see updates on this thread, as our I-Doll girls are so wonderful and we are lucky to have them to live with us and enjoy sharing with each other.

12. @mikki I don't know how I missed your photo before. Your Marianne is so soft and lovely. Byul is one of my favorite sculpts.

@trollenok Tais looks very happy to be out of the closet, and she is indeed perfect.

I took my Arnoah out of the closet recently too, and wiped her old faceup which I did not like. It had been so long since I looked at her, I'd forgotten how beautiful these sculpts are. I've always wondered whether Andro kept on working, maybe for another company.

13. Long time visit and post in this thread! The new photos are great - I love this little IDS community we've built :) My fave thing about the IDS girls is their realistic bodies for sure.

@Alewife: Yeah, I wonder what did happen to Andro. I hope he/she ended up OK...

14. It looks like I totally miss previous updates of this thread, how could I!
      @mikki, @Alewife, I'm so sorry for not answering you! And many thanks for your kind words, even if these thanks are so postponed.
      Also what about your girls, how are they doing?

@chizzie_shark, it's really interesting question about Andro. As I remember he has some connections with Dollstown, and sometimes I'm thinking about asking them.

15. @trollenok it would be interesting to know if Dollstown can tell us anything. :)

16. [​IMG]

#116 Reesha, Nov 26, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    17. Now I have two IDS girls) I hope to have Byul someday too)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Wasn't Andro supposedly working on a boy doll before Idoll disappeared? I would have loved to see that such a shame.

19. @Reesha , love your girls!

@Sillypeach, yes, he did. But I'm not sure if he really finished, there was only work in progress.

20. @Reesha your girls are gorgeous! Byul is on my want list too. :)