1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dissapointed with ebayer jnramusements

Dec 21, 2007

1. Hi!, I'm not sure if this goes here. I'm really dissapointed. I bought plastic bottles that can be used like props from the Ebay store jnramusements. When it arrives it smelled like cigarettes but I didn't said anything because that is plastic and can be easily cleaned. I went ahead and leave a feedback for him. I leave that it was s good transaction but the package smell a bit of smoke. I even added an A+++ and this is what I receive from being honest.

HAPPY HOLIDAY.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANT TO TRASH MY HPLIDAY FEEDBACK WITHYOUR PERSONAL COMMENT AND YOU DID NOT EVEN CONTACT ME- I GO OUT OF MY WAY 7 DAYS A WEEK TO BRING GREAT DEALS TO MEMBERS AND I REALLY CAN NOT SEE ANY REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE SO VENDICTIVE,SPITEFILLED AND RUDE AS TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS WITH OUT CONTACTING ME AS I TAKE THE TIME TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THE ITEM IS SHIPPED/YOUR BLOCKED FROM MY SITE AND WE STILL WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS-

I contacted ebay and they told me to report it to trust and safety. I can't believe that I'm blocked because such a stupid reason and I can't believe that he emailed me to basically insulting me like a problematic person just to say the truth*_*

2. I doubt he really blocked you, but if he did then you are better off not buying from him again.

I would leave a note as a reponse to the feedback he left you (I hope you don't mind, but I went and looked at it) explaining that you left positie feedback for the seller and that his comment is uncalled for. You might also want to ask him if he would like your feedback mutually withdrawn- although that will leave the actual comments, but remove the rating associated with it.

All in all, he doesn't sound like someone I would want to deal with myself.

3. Now I'm officially piss off!! Please don't buy from this guy or if you do don't complain or he will write to you and write to you many times. He send me two more emails, one denying he was insulting me and one saying that people in US are terrorists of other people. He even tell me that I should not smell the packages. What? He send me Amtrax?

I will post the his response here and tell me if this have any relevance or sense

Second mail ( I told him he was rude and the client is always right)

WHY THE BOTTLE BRAND NEW AND IN BRAND NEW PLASTIC ZIP LOG BAGS WOULD SMELL LIKE SMOKE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE POST OFFICE-WE FOUND OUT LAST YEAR THAT 70% OF THE PEOPLE AT THE POST OFFICE SMOKE.THAT IS THERE PROBLEM.I HAVE A SON ON HIS WAY TO IRAQ FOR THE THIRD DUTY AND I SERVED AND SURVIVED THE LAST WAR.SO PEOPLE AT THE POST OFFICE SMOKING ISN'T REALLY A PROBLEM WITH ME. ITS TIME AMERICA WAKES UP AND UNITES OR THE NEXT GENERATION WILL NOT LIVE UNDER THIS FLAG.BACK WHEN I WAS IN THE ARMY DID YOU KNOW THEY GAVE YOU CIGARETTES IN YOUR C-RATION FOOD SUPPLIES?EITHER WAY I GOT YOU TO COMMUNICATE-I WISH WE COUL DHAVE TAKED BEFORE.I AM VERY AWARE THAT BUYERS ARE RIGHT.I ALSO AM AWARE IT IS A PRIVLAGE NOT A RIGHT TO SHOP ON MY SITE.ALSO WATCH WAT YOU SNIFF.I WOULDNT SNIFF ANYTHING, UNLESS ITS A FRESH TOWEL IN MY HOUSE ONLY.THERE ARE WARNING ON TV ALL THE TIME NOT TO SNIFF THE MAIL.I DON'T EVEN LICK STAMPS OR ENVELOPES,THE BEER BOTTLE WERE PURCHASE FROM A BAR NEW.ONLY WAY TO GET THEM.I HOPE YO ENJOY THEM.HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE.JNR-THE OLD GUY

Third Mail (I told him that leave it there and that I report it to trust and safety)

NO ONE ISULTED YOU.AND NO ONE SAID YOU ARE A LIAR.THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS- I SAID CONTACT THE SELLER WITH A PROBLEM AND NOT GO PUBLIC WITH A STORY UNTIL YOU HAVE THE FACTS.AND I WISHED YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS.WOW-I SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY-PEOPLE ARE RUINED FROM THE TERRORISM.YOU REPORT ANY THING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES AND TRY NOT TO LIE WHEN YOU DO.

He didn;t said that I was a liar but what means that you want to trash another person reputation? don't you lie to make that happen? I will never buy from him ever again!

4. I think it's time you report him to Ebay for harassment.

5. Is this seller a member of Den of Angels? Please respond.

6. No, he's an ebay seller but people tend to buy the small prop small bottles (the ones that are plastic and keychains) from him.

7. Sorry for repeating small two times... I'm nervous... They will answer me about the remotion of the feedback. Thanks Guide for the recomendation. I hope that I never receive any email from him again... I never had receive so many insults in my whole life like today:(

8. Wow. That seller has some serious issues. O_O

9. I'm sorry about your situation, I hope you get it resolved. I just wanted to add that sometimes with small plastic items or petroleum-based products in plastic bags, I understand that they may develop a "smokey" smell from outgassing in certain conditions, even if people were not smoking around the items. I used to collect a lot of small plastic toys and bendies, so sometimes this issue would come up on discussion forums for those. Of course, this doesn't excuse a seller being rude.