Distantmemory, Korean BJD

May 19, 2017

1. Esthy also made two heads between Peroth between and E-yeon, they were called Rad and Sigel. For some reason she has removed them from her portfolio : ( . I had a sigel I bought directly from her in 2013 but I recently sold him. Picture below of Sigel for those interested.

[​IMG]

#2 Sillypeach, May 19, 2017
      Last edited: May 20, 2017
    2. @Sillypeach Thank you very much for the information regarding the early two Distant Memory dolls.
      And Sigel, wow, he's beautiful with such lovely expression:love
      I think Esthy's face up as well as her photographs are wonderful adding more charm to the sculpt <3

In meanwhile, I got a dispatch notification of my Sunho, can't wait. XD

3. Hi!
      Just wanted say I got my sunho head in about a week ago and he is currently off for a faceup! I think the last batch of sunho heads were supposed to be mailed out from June 6-9 (according to nobility doll). A few have even popped up on the market place here already. He really is even more gorgeous in person! So happy I snagged him right before pre-orders closed! :cheer

4. Congratulations! :thumbup
      I too got Sunho head! And I'm very happy! :dance Very love him! :kitty1
      Now head is on the make-up. :...(

5. I know how you feel, it was really painful shipping his head off for me as well! I actually also got the Hwayoung head off the marketplace just a little while ago too, so I was able to ship them together!!:D

6. Wow! You have Hwayoung! Cool! :drool Soon we will show our boys. :3nodding:

7. Kyaaa! :o My kokoro! *died*
      Distantmemory uploaded new photos! :love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#9 ~Hiroki~, Jun 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    8. Oh my lord!!! They look gorgeous!! Esthy just kills it every time!! :D:D:D

9. Memory does hurt! Or maybe it's news that soon Jungkook will be shown ready? Aaaah! :nosebleed

A couple more pictures of the guys. :blush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. You think she will release another doll soon?! My wallet isn't ready!! I've barely saved enough to get my floaters some decent bodies :nowords:
      I'm looking forward to more of her work though, I have to make sure I don't miss any other preorders :lol:

11. I got Sunho head long time ago but I still couldn't find a body for him. Does anyone do a hybrid? I wanna know which company will fit this head. His normal skin is quite pale with pink under tone. It's quite too hard to find him a body.

12. Well, his already been made for a long time. It's time to start selling.
      Jungkook on the left. :wiggle

[​IMG]

13. Look at my profile. :roll:

14. Since there arnt too many Esthy heads among owners in general, it's a little bit hard to be 100% sure of a good hybrid with various bodies, I would start with researching the bodies that match some previously released Esthy heads (like Peroth and E-yeon) there's a few threads regarding that right here on DoA! They have some great information! I have a body coming in soon that hopefully will work but I can't reccomend it until I've seen the results :)

15. I had NO idea that was another doll head! I just assumed it was the previously made hwayoung head! Wow!!!! I am super stoked for it now! I wonder when she'd release it? Maybe in mid summer? I wish I could understand the Korean on her website :(

16. My Sunho is sitting on the body of the boy Luts65 senior delf. I like the this body! Skitons of head and body coincide as native. The proportions are good. :thumbup

17. Ahaha. I think that in summer it will definitely sell.
      But I would not mind having one more Sunho's head. :sweat

18. I second that....for some reason I want to hoard several of the same heads (which I never understood before). And I told myself no more new dolls this year :roll::lol: