1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do your dolls have any non-BJD clothing?

Jul 7, 2013

1. I currently have a few Build-A-Bear things that might fit my DragonDoll boy, and I'll try them when he arrives, and my MSD girl, Fly, has a Tween Angelica outfit I found for £5 in a toy shop here :D

What about your dolls?

2. Mine have a pair of boots that are who-knows-what, but certainly not meant for dolls. Then there's a pair of knitted gloves that don't really fit the girls (might work for a guy though) and a few bracelets that serve as belts - I don't know what the boots and gloves were sold as, my sister gave them to my dolls. :)

3. I put some Pullip Isul clothes on one of my SD boys for a photoshoot. (Just a vest and hat) It served the purpose, anyway... nothing spectacular.

4. My Zuzu's wear Blythe and Pullip clothes :)

5. Mine have largely Friends 2B Made clothes (an older offshoot of Build-A-Bear) to fill in the gaps until I complete clothes for them. They mostly fit, but can be a little baggy in the waist.

6. My tiny wears Kelly doll clothes,and I'm altering some old doll dresses from the 80's to fit her too.

7. My guys have a rather nice fedora that was intended for a "play doll"... plus a bunch of older American Girl props.

8. Not really for my on-topic BJDs. My pullips wear old barbie clothes my friend found when she was moving from her parents. They are really pretty. :)

9. My 70cm bjd wears a bartender's apron thingy meant for wine bottles, a hat that was meant to be clipped onto the tops of a person's actual head/hair, and a lacey satin dress from an old-broken porcelain doll.

10. Mostly, no, because I find that most other doll clothes tend to be too short and wide for BJDs, though my YoSD sized boy can wear Ken tshirts really well!

11. I have a couple Ken things for one of my YO sized dolls, and I have a Lalaloopsie Skelly pajama for another one, but that's about it. I used to look for other doll clothing for my BJDs but the fit was never quite right and it started to bug me. These days I pretty much only buy BJD clothes for them.

I still look though...I can't help it! It's a good excuse to go into the toy isle at target... XD
      And really that Lalaloopsie thing is a perfect fit. It could have been made for him...

12. My Resinsoul mini girls have a lot of Ellowyne Wilde and other Tonner fashion doll clothing. My RS mini boys can wear Matt O'Neill clothes. They can also wear Matt O'Neill shoes and have a few pairs of them. Most of my Resinsoul minis wear 14" Kish shoes. My Resinsoul 1/6 doll's wardrobe is almost exclusively Barbie clothes, although she does have a bathing suit and sunglasses from Liv doll and a pair of capri pants and a couple of tops from Urban Girls. My 1/6 girl wears 12" Kish shoes.

13. My pukipuki and Realpuki have some Kelly doll clothes that fit them and are pretty nice quality.

14. Lilium has a straw hat off of a teddy bear. But she doesn't have very much stuff either :(

15. I have a webkinz sweatshirt I put on my MSDs sometimes. ^^ Also, Strawberry shortcake and kelly clothes for my 1/12 bjds.

16. My Mini-Machina is currently wearing a vintage Madame Alexander dress.

[​IMG]

17. One of our tinies has a dress that was meant for a baby Barbie doll. It's super cute on her!

18. I have in the past modified baby clothes to fit on SD sized dolls. tried it with my minifees but its not so easy to modify them to fit that size.

19. My YoSD can wear Groovy Girls clothes, although I need to alter them slightly. My off-topic dolls are both 24cm Hujoos and can fit into Skipper clothes.

20. My pukifee sometimes wears Barbie socks. XD