1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend 25 cm

Dec 3, 2014

1. I am hoping there are others that are as excited about these new 25 cm Doll Legends as I am! I received Parado today and I am so impressed with the posing and detail. Please share yours here!

2. My Parado is on his way. Got the shipping notice so hope to have him soon. Can you post pictures of yours so we can admire him as we wait?

3. Sure! Sorry it took awhile to respond. He doesn't have a face up, wig, or clothes of his own yet, but he stole this outfit and has such personality I think he will be a Wimsey. He is an incredible poser.
      [​IMG]

4. Parado! I have one of those on my wishlist, and I don't really do this size or style. Just love that pouty little face.

Any chance you could do a quick review, particularly posing? Be great to see some photos of what these things can do.

5. I just ordered a Parado in French white resin. !!!!

6. Just took a look at these, I am interested in that I like that they may be a little smaller than the typical 1/6. And that they have a 3 part torso, which I think is pretty cool. I wonder does anyone have any of the face sculpts? Also I'd be interested in seeing one next to another 1/6 from another company.

7. That is just what I am after. I would be interested to see, when it comes in.

8. 10% off these at Alices now - Any more pics of Parado? Love his little pouty face ^_^

9. Can anyone tell me wig and eye sizes for these please? I can't find info on their website. Thanks

10. I just ordered My first doll for this company, Yin Man, fullset! I'm really excited and can't wait for her to come home!

11. Congrats I hope she's with you soon - she's so cute :D I've just noticed Parado again LOL - takes me a while :whee: But recently I've been looking for a 'house elf' and I think s/he'd be ideal for the job - especially since Alices have another discount offer going now!

12. Thank you so much, I can't wait! :D Oh I know, Parado is one I'm thinking I might have to get in the future too, I love those ears. s/he would make and adorable house elf!

Alice's Collections is amazing! I'll defiantly be buying though them again, wonderful customer service!!

EDIT: I'm crazy, haven't even got my first doll and I bought another... Getting a Parado! My son was buying a second from Alice Collections, and I made more from the craft show I attended... so I figured why not treat myself! :)

#13 MurisDesigns, Nov 25, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    13. I bought a parado this past weekend at con....so cute!

14. Yay, I just bough one in December! I'm glad someone else is getting parado too!

15. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Parados!

16. I bought them at con which is great cause I had my doll right away. I have had a lot of fun trying different looks and such. Mine came on a genderless body which is interesting to me for some reason lol.

17. She has a final looks, her name is Amarylis

[​IMG]

18. She looks perfect and her name really suits her :)

19. My Doll Legend Yin Man finally arrived from Alice Collections! I ordered her on November 15/16, so it will be four months tomorrow. Only 4 days from the date she was shipped until arrival which is amazing! She is even cuter than the company photos and is super dainty and light! I will do a box opening in a day or two.
      [​IMG]Gwin by Muris Knits, on Flickr