1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll-Love Feedback (2009)

Jun 16, 2009

1. Doll-Love Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Sweet-E head (Tony) in white-skin
      * When did you order?
      I placed the order late May/early June
      I ordered directly from the site: http://www.doll-love.com/en/main.asp, and emailed a gent named Eric.
      Communication was slow to begin with (I don't think they saw my first email, or their reply got lost in my junk folder), but once the second email was sent, the reply was within a couple of days and since then was very constant. There were some communication issues concerning where to ship the head to, but we had it figured out in the end.
      It was easy to pay, I made payment through PayPal
      Once we established where to ship, the shipping to Canada came quick --the package came by DHL. It reached Canada and through customs in about 3 days.
      Yes! The head was very nice for the price of $30.
      I think the head looked better than the sales picture.
      Yes.
      N/A.
      I will consider buying from this company again in the future.
      I usually don't buy whole second-hand dolls, but I don't exclude the possiblity.

One of the things I have noticed is that this company really wanted to make certain I was happy with the transaction and the head in question. Because they are new, and I was one of their first (international?) customers, I believe they didn't have all of the shipping basics that the longer-established doll companies have, like their own shipping boxes, and bubble-wrap. But the head came well wrapped in tissue in a very sturdy shoebox.

I am satisfied with the service and the quality of the product and would consider buying from Doll-Love again.

3. * What did you order? Leon SD sized doll, white skin, with faceup, changed to a female body

* When did you order? About two weeks ago

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through their distributor on eBay

* How was the communication? Very good and fast, they have other items listed in French and German, so there seems to be people there speaking multiple languages.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy - PayPal through eBay

* How long did it take to ship? The doll was ordered on the 2nd, mailed by EMS on the 8th, and arrived on the 14th - and we have no mail on weekends in Canada. Unexpectedly fast.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely, the doll has no seams and the resin feels very nice.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The head, yes - it was shown on a male body. There were no unclothed pictures of the bodies on the eBay listing aside from tinies to show resin color, but the bodies look like the ones on the Doll-Love website itself.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need any of their tinies, but I'll probably end up with something else from them before the end of the year...eeep!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? They're new enough that I haven't seen any secondhand yet, and I don't know how they hold up over time, whether the resin's weak in the fingers or yellows more or other things, so I can't really answer this yet. But probably!

I'm very happy with the doll and the service!

4. * What did you order?
      A doll: DollLove 1/6 Ke

* When did you order?
      4th November 2009

DollLove on ebay.

Great: They always replied immediately to my e-mails ( the longer I had to wait was 1 day) and were very nice.

Very easy with paypal.

It was really fast for a doll with face up: 6 days - they shipped on the 10th of November 2009.

She looks beautiful and the resin looks smooth. The face up is also good and she poses very well. I guess the price is very good: she wasn't expensive for a BJD.

Better!

Yes!

I didnt actually have a problem but I asked some favors and they always tried to do they best to help me :)

Yes!

I would consider it.

5. * What did you order?
      Leon sd 1/3 (scar face):D

* When did you order?
      09 dec 2009

liwenjie0310 on ebay shop called - Milky Queen Castel

Fantastic as always, highly recomend this seller to all

Very easy with paypal.

Superfast ordered on 09 dec 2009 recieved christmas eve 2009

Great quality face up on both heads fantatsic detail, resin quality fantatsic for money

Much better than the sales pic's really fantstic product

Very much - i love him!!!

No problems

Yes, have used them many times before excelllent ebayer to deal with

they dont have any as it is an ebay shop but yes I would if they did. If the lovedoll product came up 2nd hand else where I would consider item as fantatsic quality

6. What did you order?
      doll- Arona msd 1/4.

When did you order?
      09 dec 2009.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      liwenjie0310 on ebay shop called - Milky Queen Castel

How was the communication?
      Very quick response and delightful communication.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Superfast ordered on 09 dec 2009 recieved christmas eve 2009.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      She looks beautiful and the resin looks smooth.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much - i love her!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No problems .

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't know.