1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. Yes, the bods kinda have that pre-adolescent fleshiness to them. Funny because I chose him because he was the most mature looking MSD I could find. I think I might try body blusing some chest /muscle definition and abs on him and see if that helps.

2. I would really like to do some sanding work on him, to give him less man-boob, and possibly a little more stomach definition, but I'm not confident enough to do so myself, and can't currently afford to send him to a customizer for now.

3. Yay! I finally found the Doll Family thread. :) This is my ZhiYan and her name is Elmira. Her twin brother Tom is a RongXuan and he is currently having his faceup done.
      [​IMG]

4. Oh wow this thread is so dead omg. We need to revive it! I just got my lovely Zacchaeus, a ZhaoYu/Rain, last week. He sadly doesn't really have anything yet so he just sits around naked with an SD sized wig on since wig-less dolls creep me out OTL. I'll be commissioning clothing and a wig for him soon though. I'm jusr waiting on payments come in so I can pay for the clothes and for a reply on the wig. Here's a picture I took of him though:

[​IMG]

I'll also be putting a ZhiYan on layaway next month through MoC.

5. awwwww this ears :D
      i love that ears and his face up is amazing aswell <3

6. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Just adding some spam of my doll family h zhi yan's they're twins i need to get another body they're sharing one at the moment.

7. Your ZhiYan's are lovely ResidentJill~ Ah they're making me want my girl to come home soon even more. I ordered back in February through MoC but I haven't heard any news of shipment yet.

I also have a JiFeng coming in tomorrow that was instock on MoC so I snatched him up practically the second I saw him lol.

8. Aww thank you yea i got mine from moc too i ordered them in mid november and they got to me on january 30th so don't worry your girl should get to you soon.

9. *Attempts to revive the thread again*

I took some pictures of my two boys today. We're all still waiting Anxiously for Reina to come home.

[​IMG]

You've all seen Zacchaeus before but now he's finished! Both his clothes and wig were custom made for him. Next to him is Karshan my DF-A JiFeng. He was a recent sudden acquisition as I saw him in-stock at MoC and kind of jumped on him lol. He's had several subtractive modifications done (ears and feet) as well as being dyed. I'm still so upset that only DF-H offers tan resin. I don't understand why DF-A doesn't.

Karshan is still far from finished. He still needs to have clothes made and he needs a different wig since he's a brunette. Hopefully I'll have him done by august though.

Anyway I have more pictures posted ~HERE~

10. Wow this thread is quiet... I'm thinking of getting an August head but finding owner pics is impossible. Not only because he's probably owned by only a few, but also because searching for 'doll family august' gets me people's doll family pics taken in August XD

Any August spam will be very much appreciated ^^

11. oh yes it really is. nothing just happened here....ö.ö
      maybe i showoff some piccs of my little one later from our trip to JP

12. zia89...wow! I love this head !!
      My second doll plan is Rain .
      Those EARSSS!!!! :)

13. Wow, not many people here in the Doll Family thread :( Well I just got my first Doll Family-H boy and I have to day I love him! His body is a lot thicker than my other dolls. I got a Zhao Yu and named him Mack. He still needs a face but he is slowly coming together!

[​IMG]
      Meet Mack!

Hopefully we can bring a little life to this thread!

14. Been looking for Doll Family threads for a while, finally found it!

Suprised there arn't alot of owners, I love em. I've got a Zhi Yan, bought it at the BJD store in my country. She's my first and I wanted to buy a doll after being able to see, hold and pose it. I'm very picky when it comes to faces, expression and ears, but when I saw her I was in love!

I have her for a few months now and I'm extremely happy with her. She poses very well, can do about anything and fits alot of clothes. Her facial experession is very versatile and can change with different angles and lighting. The resin is sturdy, easy to clean and doesn't scratch quickly. The shape of the hands is great and I'm a big fan of the knee joints.

I'm planning on getting a long black wig for her, a white flowy kimono and angel wings. Going for a asian guardian angel theme, where Sofia's job is to guide lost souls to the afterlife and assist dwelling souls in moving on.

15. Hello! Yeah seems like there are just a few of us. I would love to see some pictures of your girl when you get some! I should be sending my boy out for a face up here soon!

16. This thread needs some love! Here's Sofia, a Zhi-Yan with an artist faceup and Leekeworld wig.[​IMG]

17. She is lovely! My poor boy is still waiting to be sent off for his face up, so here is a picture of him lounging about while I try and decide who to have do his face up.

[​IMG]

18. -revives- D: we need more Doll Family Here is my Rosette she's a Zhi Yan sculpt
      She's on her bed talking to her puppy who brought her a gift :)

[​IMG]
      She likes to lounge in her magical girl outfit :sweat

19. Yay a revival! My boy is off getting a face up! I'll have to post pictures when he gets back! Your girl looks adorable!

20. ^^ Thanks. Can't wait to see your boy when he's back with his face up.