1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. He does look a bit pissed , Iooks good though, I really like him ^ _ ^

2. [​IMG]
      This is Souseiseki she's a ZhiYan

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk

3. Hey guys totally new here! Im thinking about ordering a JiFeng or a Zhao Yu elf. Any pictures please? I really wanted to see him blank or with a non company faceup. Thanks so much!

Does doll family- A do tan skin? Otherwise I'll try dying, seems like an adventure! I wanted to try and order him soon, because I could get a free event doll if I order by June 12! (The event is there anniversary event. If no one had mentioned it, it's on mint on card)

4. Bump? Any jifeng pictures? Blank?

5. I would love to see pictures of
      Suxun and Lyndon
      rong zuan and zhi Yan :)

i would love love to see owner pictures if that is possible :)

6. *cricket chirps* I guess no ones home! Lol

7. It is rather dead in here, I have a Zhao Yu if pictures of him will help?

[​IMG]

Here he is before he got his face up

8. Yay! Squee what a cutie! Sadly I kind of liked him more, but I decided to get Doll family-A JiFeng instead. They had an event where you get a free 16cm Doll with s purchase of a 1/4. So I got him instead. >.< Im still happy with my choice though.

9. I can't wait to see your new doll! That is so exciting! there need to be more Doll Family love around.

10. I agree! Let's revive the love for this Doll Family thread!

Then maybe Glossreality can get her pictures to!

11. Yes, I'm thinking about ordering another one, I just saw on MoC that they are discontinuing a bunch of their sculpts.

12. Yes bambi, that is why I am getting the doll/s now :) what skin tone is your zhao yu?

owners, can you tell me/photograph show the difference between normal yellow and normal pink please? I'm getting the gift head to go on a migidoll m cute body, (ns b) so I think normal yellow will be the best match, but for the full doll I am buying, I am tempted by normal pink, but read somewhere that it is very pink!

also, if you don't mind me asking, are they good posers? :) do their body sculpts have a good balance?

13. Mack (My Zhao Yu) is in the normal skin yellow. He is the only DF that I own so I have nothing to compare him to. I love how my boy poses he is a great stander and well balanced, he has a good weight to him and I love his simple solid build!

[​IMG]

Here he is with his lovely face up!

14. Thank you for the picture! I love his face up!! :D that's great to hear about the sculpt! :)

15. /pokes head in

Hey...I am putting an order in for a tanned Zhi Yan...Does anyone have any examples for skin color? any tanned sculpt will do! I am using ganguro and gyaru as ispiration for the look of the character. I'm excited to finally be bringing this girl home.

Also, about posability and the gracefulness of the 43cm girl body...is it a thing? My girl is planned to have a lot of tattooing done...full sleeve, back, side, and chest pieces...possibly legs too...and I just want to access how "pretty" the overall end result will be. The hands seem a bit on the chunkier side, like a Luts Kid delf, from stock images.

Thanks in advance!

16. Well, I bit the bullet and bought a zhi Yan in normal pink, and got a rong xuan head in normal yellow, which will go on my migidoll body :) my fried bought a suxun in white with Lyndon head :)

DM, I can't speak for the default hands, but I do have a pair of jointed doll family hands. The 1/4 size are perfect for my migidoll m cute body, but look stupidly large on my supia Yan. Bear in mind, I bought these ones because they were the most dainty (according to reviews). This may be different considering the body sculpt of zhi Yan, I can't say until I have her :)

17. Because you are all right and this thread need more love, here a summer pic of my Zhouyu (4 years ago when I bought him I'm very sure he was called zhOu yu not zhAo yu)

[​IMG]

18. I'm ordering a DF-H Star through Alice's Collections, will post pics when he arrives!

19. Lucius Sikilmituile : Your boy looks so awesome and epic! Love the pic!

GlossReality & RubySpitfire & DraconicMaiden : Congrats on your orders!! Can't wait to see your new dolls! Maybe to help keep the thread going you can post inspiration pictures or ideas for them?

I just got my new dollies!!! They have been on layaway for about 3 months then I had to wait for them to come in. I love them!!! Im so happy with them! My boy is a bit squeaky, I'm not sure if that is normal? NingNing is an awesome event doll, I was so surprised that Doll Family A would have an event where you could get a free doll. She is very kicky-so she will need sueding, but I don't mind. ^.^

I did their face-ups. @.@ phew! I just wanted to get them done ASAP so they wouldn't be sitting around without them. I think they came out pretty nice, I'm happy with it! Please let me know what you think!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Here is the box opening thread!
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...d-Angel-Studio-Panda!&p=11007085#post11007085

20. Dove_Heart, your two look so cute posed together like that!

DraconicMaiden - if it's still useful to answer your question now! - I have a DF-H Aio and I would say her body is not the most graceful-looking one I own, but I am super happy with her posing (I want to suede her so she can hold positions a bit better, but in terms of getting into position there is not much she can't do!). She is chunkier than many of my other MSD girls, but still pretty too. I think your tattoo plans sound fantastic.

This is my Aio (left) sitting next to a Doll Leaves girl, who is very slim. You can see that Aio is quite a bit chunkier. But she can cross one leg over the other very easily, and do a lot more contorted poses than that as well. :XD:

[​IMG]