1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart Antique Lace Fer - edit, sold out ( and DH AUgust Items)

Apr 23, 2008

1. Antique Lace Fer - Featherfall Exclusive - is now sold out. PLease also note that as many people didn't successfully receive the newsletter, we are officially DISCONTINUING any sort of advance notification through it.

Dollheart's wonderful FER dresses, released once in a while in limited quantities and select colour. As certain colours are exclusive to different retailers, so this lovely Antique Lace Fer is a Featherfall exclusive.

If you wanted a little more classic, the Antique Lace colour is the Fer for you - please see the insert for actual FER colour.

[​IMG]

All Fer include:

* One piece dress
      * Necklace
      * long coat
      * wristlet
      * pannier

in the colour of that Fer's edition.

Here are images of DH's now sold out White and Black Fers, to give you an idea of the outfit. Please see the swatch for Antique Lace FER actual colour.
      Actual dress will be the colour of the insert, not white or black.

Production will take an approximate 2 months from pre-order date.

UPDATE: Royal Purple Fer- first batch sold out in under 4 hours. We hope to have a re-release in the fall.

Royal Purple Fer - Featherfall Exclusive

Dollheart's wonderful FER dresses, released once in a while in limited quantities and select colour. As certain colours are exclusive to different retailers, so this lovely Royal Purple Fer is a Featherfall exclusive.

http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=211_219&products_id=1001

All Fer include:

* One piece dress
      * Necklace
      * long coat
      * wristlet
      * pannier

in the colour of that Fer's edition.

Here are images of DH's now sold out White and Black Fers, to give you an idea of the outfit. Please see the swatch for purple FER actual colour.

Production will take an approximate 2 months from pre-order date.

PLEASE NOTE - Each colour is exclusive to the Dollheart retailer that chose i it, so we will NOT be reproducing any other previous colours of FER, as those belong to the stores that commissioned them. Likewise, this is the only place you'll get the Royal Purple Fer and Antique Lace Fer

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preorder for Dollheart August release items! DH's lovely August releases are now up on our site. : http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=211

Please note, these outfits will be arriving with our Antique Lace Fer ( which will be up for preorder tomorrow!), so if you are ordering them together its a great deal!

Also take note that during this summer we will be having the Free Shipping event on order of $150 + in Canada and the US -- so if you are ordering 2 or more Dollheart outfits, chances are you already qualify! Offer not available to international customers, due to shipping costs.

Discount is not automatic, so please remember to use the code: FreeShipping on check out, as we cannot apply it retroactively.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Fers are MSD size too, righ?

3. Apologies, the Purple FER are all SD10/sd13 as I believe the past colour ones have been too. Not sure what Dollheart might decide for future ones though!

4. A reminder- PLEASE put in the notes of your order the paypal address that you need the invoices sent for, otherwise we can't process your orders.

5. Will there be second round pre-order? I love this colour, but I've missed it out...... :(

6. HI Salina-

We hope so in the future! Best way of finding out if that's the case is to sign up for the store newsletter. :)

7. Is Into Two already sold out?

8. The ones arriving to our store this week are, but they are still available for pre-order. :)

9. Antique Lace Fer - Featherfall Exclusive

Dollheart's wonderful FER dresses, released once in a while in limited quantities and select colour. As certain colours are exclusive to different retailers, so this lovely Antique Lace Fer is a Featherfall exclusive.

If you wanted a little more classic, the Antique Lace colour is the Fer for you - please see the insert for actual FER colour.

LAUNCH DATE will be on JUNE 16th, the day after Father's Day.

[​IMG]

10. To post the answer to PMs.. :
      Unfortunately, we don't have a set release time on the 16th - but make sure you're suscribed to our store newsletter, as we'll give a 10 min advance notice when they go live.
      Make sure the newsletter isn't ending up on your junk. ;)

11. omg, such fantastic lace, i think it could be better to match the antique ribbon..

12. To clarify, outfit is not actually made of antique lace - that is simply the colour of this Fer Edition. ^^;;

13. It says its sold out...?

14. That's the default for our cart until an item is available. If you read the information on the listing, it doesn't go on sale until June 16th. ;) Lots of time to get ready for it.

15. Preorder for Dollheart August release items! DH's lovely August releases are now up on our site. : http://www.featherfall.ca/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=211

Please note, these outfits will be arriving with our Antique Lace Fer ( which will be up for preorder tomorrow!), so if you are ordering them together its a great deal!

Also take note that during this summer we will be having the Free Shipping event on order of $150 + in Canada and the US -- so if you are ordering 2 or more Dollheart outfits, chances are you already qualify! Offer not available to international customers, due to shipping costs.

Discount is not automatic, so please remember to use the code: FreeShipping on check out, as we cannot apply it retroactively.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. So will all these outfits fit a SD girl as well as a SD13 boy? Also will they fit the SD boy (same size as a SD girl)

I was very hopeful when I saw that Dollheart started adding SD boy clothing but now the selection is SO slim and too young looking :( SD boys are the same age as SD13 just slimmer and not as tall.

17. I think it really depends on the mold. You can do a DOA search, and it should let you know which molds it fits best. I know the SD dresses are a no go over my DZ girl's big bust, but are just fine with the smaller SD bust and all the SD boys I've tried them on here. That said -- your best choice it to research your molds and see if people have tried them on them. ;)

18. Hi Kaiohon-
      Dollheart decides ahead of time which size to make them in - in this case, SD13 Boy, and they do not take commissions for a different size. ^^;;