1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Alex Doll from Gu Mi-Jeong

Dec 10, 2010

1. Thanks everyone - and yep @jenthered - totally over the moon. She is a special girl indeed. @nancy_schroeder_ca, I hadn't thought about purple, but now that you mention it.... and I just saw Oscar eyes is opening for pre-order too!

@El BJD hahaha! Love her teen angst! Annabeth's personality is coming out... she's pre-teen and a little bratty - but with that face, she can get away with anything :D

2. When ordering from Dollmore, particularly an Alexia, would you all recommend that I get the sanding option? I am pretty new to the hobby and have not a clue of how to sand a doll myself without damaging it.

3. I didn't bother with the sanding when I bought my Alexia, seams are not something that I really notice so I think it all depends on whether they bother you, my dolls are always fully clothed so I can't see them anyway.

4. I am so glad, valee.anne, that you are enjoying your girl. I have two of them who have so much clothing that I had to get them a 32 inch tall suitcase Talk about teen angst. How about mine, in assuming the national debt to pay for them!

5. Lexie is quite tall enough to put the star on the tree herself, but she helped her brother Martyn to put his very first star on the Christmas tree.

[​IMG]

6. and didn't she do a lovely job. Beautiful photo in every way! it's lovely to see people enjoying this special girl!

#366 jenthered, Jan 6, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    7. Thank you!!

8. Love the picture @El BJD, you captured her beautiful profile. Lovely doll. Awesome Christmas props.
      By the way. Just finished payment on my Lenticula Alexia! Saved some Christmas money and finished my layaway a month early. I am soooooo exited. I will make sure to post pics when she gets here! Happy new year everyone!

9. You will love her, Elizabeth! One of the loveliest of the Alexias..and so much fun to go clothes shopping for her. Happy New Year to you!

10. Thank you sooo much @jenthered , I really am nervous about the clothes. I know shes going to be a difficult fit. For now she will have her full set dress, but I know I am going to want to find her more outfits. Please tell me where to shop for her. And thank you for your well wishes. I will more than happy share her with all of you upon her arrival.

11. My two have TONS of custom stuff, tons, and Dollmore will make clothes for Alexia upon request. She will fit some MSD stuff, including some Dollheart, so tell her to suck it in! Mine even have bikinis, with pareos and sunhats too...not that they ever go outside...but when I took them to a convention on San Antonio, they did sit at the pool and were much admired. You will love her!

12. Dollmore makes clothes on request for her? Do you just send photos of what you were looking for?

13. Clothes made for the original Kaye Wiggs MSD body usually work. The shoulders are about the same but Alexia is a bit bigger in the waist and bigger in the hips. Here's a picture of Alexia in a dress made for a Kaye Wiggs doll. Oh. she's with Elysia,
      [​IMG]

#373 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 6, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    14. Wow, what a pair of beauties!!

15. Beautiful. Love both of them! I tell Dollmore which models I want and then they either do or they don't. Alexia and Kaye Wiggs Layla, for example can fit tops easily enough but stockings for Alexia swim on KW's dolls.

16. Yes, Alexia does have bigger legs!

17. Had to look through this thread in its entirety <3 I have a lovely LE Alexia on order, and I'm so excited for her to arrive!

18. Which one? You will LOVE her!

19. I ordered Pink Sucre <3 I loved her light, fair features. Was tempted by the Real Skin girl as well, but I'd really prefer to have an outfit to put on my doll when I get her, even if it's more expensive that way.

I think, as soon as I get Marketplace access, I'm going to be hunting for the Mint Sucre outfit though. I just love it <3

20. Oh good. She's gorgeous and you will love her. I have two and they have so much clothing that I have a 34 inch tall suitcase for everything...very fashionable they are, indeed. congratulations!