1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Alex Doll from Gu Mi-Jeong

Dec 10, 2010

1. Xen! I took a breakie from the doll communities- but I'm surprised someone noticed- awww bless you for remembering me! :D The look and sculpts of the new DM dolls is definitely right down your alley- Alex will fit beautifully in your doll family, that's something I can tell already!! Congrats on ordering her- I can't wait to see pics of her, painting and styling her will be so much fun for you- you must post *many* pics! Pretty please!! :)

2. Congrats, Xen! I must say I looooooove this girl too. It's a good thing she isn't available in white resin or I might have had to find more things to sell...

I've been on the fence about the AiL bodies because they're so short...this one is super sweet and slightly chubby, just what I was loving about the AiL body, but taller.

I second this request!!

Pretty please, Xen :D :D :D

3. I finally got my order in, I think. I do remember when you order from Dollmore the next page is blank. It makes you think you did something wrong. However, one time I hit it twice and doubled my order! So I wrote Jee to make sure I did it correctly. I am so excited about this doll as she is so different from most of my other MSDs. Now for the waiting game.....

4. multiple orders are pretty common with them for that reason XD the first time I ordered I did it three times! One of my friends did the same thing earlier this year. So if anyone accidentally orders more than once, don't panic, they'll take care of it! :3 (I totally panicked)

5. How long does dollmore usually take to ship? I ordered her a week or so ago
      and my husband just lost his job. Hopefully when she get here I can still keep
      her. I love her body and it will be fun designing for her.

6. Dollmore ships quick, in my experience. Sorry about your husband gloriasdream, that is a drag right at the holidays. I am sure something will come up for him.

7. Oh gawd, I fell in love with the boy. *w* I think he could even just pass as a stockier older boy if you put him next to other dolls, and I kind of like that idea. But I just ordered a Zaoll. ;_; Why, Dollmore. Why, Gu mi-jeong. WHY!

Gloriasdream, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I'm sure things will look up for your family soon. :)

8. I had to laugh at your post VampireAngel13 - I am glad to know I am not the only one that found Dollmore's ordering page different. But it all went through fine. I paid and now to wait for the "before shipping" to change to "shipped". Waiting sometimes is half the fun.

I was told my order would take a month. I hope that helps Gloriasdream. I, too, am so sad to hear about your husband's job. I know the job market is improving all the time.

And I am so glad that Zaoll is getting noticed more. I love my girl.

9. Hey everyone,
      Do you know if anyone actually did receive one of those beauties yet? :3 I'm so curious to see more pictures!

10. I love the boy..Alex...he's so cute...better get saving up!

11. .............I've been waiting on an EMS tracking # from Dollmore.....I hadn't heard anything (no email message) so I didn't worry.....I have just checked my order status and it says 'shipment completed'........I ran the EMS # and YES, my dorrie is at my delivery centre......I should have her tomorrow (Tuesday).......OMG....how funny is that....I didn't even know...lols......:lol:

I will take lots and lots of piccies for y'all.....before and after face-up etc........ I'm excited about this lovely little doll....she will be my first 2011 doll..........:fangirl:

OH....... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ......:celebrate

Cheers!
      xen :)

12. Thank you all for your well wishes! Hopefully our job canvasing tomorrow will turn up something for both of us.

Ohh Xen...post a lot of pictures of her. Going to go check my order status now too....won't be long.

13. Can't wait to see some owner photos of these lovely dolls.

I only discovered them yesterday! :doh

14. Oh MY, Xen...!!!! You're going to receive her!!!
      Can't wait to see a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot ( i hope XD ) of piccies....!!!!!!
      Please please please XD
      I'm so curious about this doll...

15. I ordered my Alex boy yesterday. o(^_^)o It's my third doll. The other two dolls were bought about 4 years ago, but I soon retired from the scene. Somehow I was too lazy to cancel the Dollmore newsletter, though I didn't like most of the dolls from Dollmore. But then Alex came. I saw him, I wanted him, now I get him and I am totally nervous about the custom make-up, though I only asked for a different color for the eyebrows (the red-brown ones don't fit to a black wig, I think). First I wanted to wait for suitable new clothes, but in the end I just couldn't wait any longer. I hope, some of the clothes I already have will fit... somehow. ^^°

16. ANY SIGN of her yet? :D

I'm dying to see more photos. Hope you don't mind. :)

17. ...................Yes.....she is here!!!! and amazing!!!!..:D...I will go to the 'box opening' thread and post her piccies there....and one here (we are only allowed one piccie here).......;)

ETA.....Piccie...

[​IMG]

More here.....
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Alexia...Dollmore-Alex-Doll........&p=7303255
      Cheers!
      xen :)

18. Very nice photos! She's a lovely little thing, and I can't wait to see more of her.
      I love your bed-frame, btw. It's AWESOME antique style! :D

19. I am completely in love with the lines of the body. *sparkles* I should start saving up, I think!

20. Congrats, Xen, she's perfect for you, methinks!