1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clover Singing - jeeryama -

Sep 12, 2010

1. What did you order?
      Dollsky Paradise fullset (which turns out to be a collab doll with Comi Baby Doll!)

When did you order?
      30 August 2021 (Shipped on 7 Oct through Yanwen, arrived on 15 Oct)

How was the communication?
      Very good. Christina has responded to all of my emails within a day.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. She sent me a PayPal invoice after I agreed to the fees (she sent an email telling me how much the fees were and allowed me to cancel if I didn't accept them).

How long did it take to ship?
      I was expecting it to take 4 to 6 months as that seems to be the norm in general, but my doll shipped in only a little more than a month! That was a very pleasant surprise!

However, I had actually ordered a 2D doll body with this order and I'd initially thought my 2D order was shipping together with my Dollsky doll... But Christina quickly apologized and cleared my confusion when I emailed her about it after receiving my package. (Though she could have perhaps been a bit clearer about what she was shipping when she sent me my shipping notice email.)

This is my first order from Clover Singing that has shipped so far, so it was also my first time receiving anything through Yanwen and it was smooth overall. It was basically like ECMS (not to be confused with EMS), which is how my packages from Amazon JP are delivered. My package was basically delivered through a chain of various logistics companies. We did experience two back-to-back typhoons plus a public holiday when my package was in transit, so I was expecting delays, but it was still delivered quicker than I had expected!

I was able to track my package with a mixture of 17 Track and ParcelsApp. 17 Track wasn't really able to track the last mile after my package was handed over to a 3rd party courier, but ParcelsApp could. Plus the 3rd party courier sent me a message plus a link to their own tracking website after they got the package.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      I have several more orders from Clover Singing that I'm waiting for!

2. ✨ What did you order?
      Dream Valley Howard (Human Version) in white skin - the one with the giraffe ears and horns.
      I also ordered two Licht2.5 wigs and two clothing pieces (one white bodysuit and one white hoodie). The second wig was free with my order.

✨ When did you order?

Mid-April 2021.

✨ How was the communication?

Excellent. Christina got back to me fairly quickly with answers to my questions prior to ordering, and responded to those during layaway as well. I had a bit of an issue trying to order Howard with a different body, but DV couldn't get it done. Oh well.

✨ How easy was it to pay?

Easy enough. I paid through a six-month layaway plan. Christina sent me invoices via paypal. There was one month when she sent the invoice to a different email address (The email i was using to talk to her) but that didn't end up being an actual problem.

✨ How long did it take to ship?

Howard shipped from China on October 7th, 2021 and arrived on October 20th.

✨ Did the item look like the sales pictures?

With expected variation, yes.

✨ Were you satisfied with the product?

So far, very. I wanted Howard with the 51cm B4-04 body but that ended up not being feasible. However, the 46cm B4-13 body was not nearly as skinny and childlike as I had worried it would be. It looks much better in person. He's creaky, but this is something I've heard about DV, and no fault of the dealer. It can be worked with.

Minor scuffing was within regular expectation and was buffed out easily with the included sponge. No broken pieces.

The wigs are in great condition and fit perfect, no crispiness with the hair and no flattening despite being in the box with the doll. The clothes are a little big in the shoulder and short in the leg, but I suspect this is more due to the unusual proportions of DV's bodies. He still looks good in them. I bought the bodysuit to be modified.

✨ If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Christina really tried to get me the B4-04 body, especially after a new version of Howard was released with it right after I finished my layaway payments. It just wasn't meant to be this time.

✨ Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely. if possible, Christina might be the only dealer I work with besides AC. She was pleasant and professional and welcomed me as a return customer in the future.

Literally my only complaint is that the website is a little hard to navigate. Christina had to point me over to where I place my order. I understand she is working as a single person so I'm a bit forgiving of it, since I was ultimately able to complete my order without too much trouble.

3. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley body B4-04 WS Blank

* When did you order?
      19th March 2021

* How was the communication?

Best communication ever, hands down. Christina is a saint for having the patience to answer my incessant questions.

* How easy was it to pay?

Very. I wanted the heeled feet for the body as well, which weren't on her website. She very quickly sent me a paypal invoice for the whole body + feet order.

* How long did it take to ship?

Body shipped 15th Oct, arrived on the 23rd. So the expected 6month-ish wait from DV.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A this time, but any time there were delays or something unforseen from the bjd company's side, Christina always kept track of everything, informed me of realistic wait times and solved any problems that arose.

* Would you order from this company again?

Already have! I've used her proxy services for a taobao order, as well as having ordered a Conarium Wuhan head to go with this body.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

N/A

4. * What did you order?
      A Ringdoll Xie Lian full set.

* When did you order?
      July 2021, just after the order period opened.

Super friendly and prompt. She included a cute note with my order and a free pair of eyes as well.

Very.

He shipped in mid October 2021, so about three months? Much sooner than I expected given Ringdoll’s notoriously long wait times. It was a pleasant surprise!

More than. He’s very well made with a detailed full set, and Cloversinging included free shipping.

Exactly like them. Details are even better in person where you can see all the textures in the outfit.

Sure am.

N/A

Absolutely.

Probably, but that doesn’t really have anything to do with Jeeryama.

5. * What did you order?
      Angell Studio Lin Daiyu Fullset.

* When did you order?
      August 2021

So so. Though the Christina responds in a timely manner, she did not address all the issues.

1. Requested to add ear piercings. She responded AS does not provide this service. I had to go on AS website, copied the link of the ear piercing service, and sent it to her. Only then, she added this service.

2. Requested to add some more items such as dresses, shoes, accessories. She only added some of them even though she said she would add all of them.

3. She said the total of this order was $860. I had to tell her to recalculate because that seemed very low for what I ordered. She confirmed the total was $1305.

4. Requested a detailed invoice for this order. Never gotten one though I did asked for this multiple times.

5. She notified me when the doll arrived with only some additional items, not all items I ordered.

I had asked her to confirm that she received all items by emailing her the list of what I ordered and requested for her to hold the order until all items are there. She responded the AS pink dress would not be finished until mid-December and did not mention anything about the flute, umbrella, and fan.

I personally think she forgot to order the pink dress from AS but lied to me and said that dress would not be finished until December. How could a dress takes longer to be finished than a doll? Still, even if that was the case, she failed to inform me about the delay until I asked her what happened to the pink dress.

She agreed to ship the dress with Yao Wen separately with a tracking number and would be responsible for the additional shipping cost.

Update 11/30: On 11/17, Christina informed me via email that the dress got to their warehouse and provided me the tracking number. The dress got to me safely on 11/28.

6. My PayPal shipping address is in the US. Not sure how and where she pulled up a Canadian address and asked me to confirm this Canadian shipping address. I emailed her the correct address. She or het warehouse still input the wrong shipping address by placing the attention number right in front of the address number. I still got the package because, luckily, the FedEx driver knows me and this neighborhood very well.

7. Upon opening the package, I noticed the flute, umbrella, and fan were missing. I emailed her about the incorrect address they input and the missing items. I also provided her an option to refund me these items and the pink dress. Once again, I asked for the detailed invoice. She responded 48 hrs and apologized for the mistake they made on the address and that the missing items were never added to the order. Nothing about the detailed invoice. At this point, I asked her to just forget about those missing items and to make sure she has the right address when shipping the pink dress in December. If I don’t get any shipping confirmation of this dress in December, I shall ask PayPal to get involved.

8. She did sent me some extras such as a 1/3 ancient book, a cleaning sponge, a tiny plastic hoe, and some eye putty as gifts.

Easy. I used PayPal.

A week after final payment.

Yes. AS does make high quality dolls.

For the most part, yes. The wig is not like the the promotional pictures. I had to use special gel to style its bangs. No a big deal, just something some of us might need to be aware of.

Yes.

Christina was very apologetic and was nice when she responded to my email. I would accept their mistake if she admitted that she forgot to order the pink dress, but she didn’t. Moreover, it would be professional if she could send me a detailed invoice. In the end, the solution was to have her warehouse make sure the shipping address is correct and they are liable for any additional shipping charges for the dress.

No. I expect whoever I’m doing business with to be accountable and honest.

No.

#65 quinnien, Nov 12, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    6. What did you order?
      Wig cap, stringing tool, acrylic doll stand

When did you order?

Some time at the end of December, after Christmas.

Amazing. Christina is prompt, polite, and friendly in her replies. She's very helpful!

How easy was it to pay?
      Fairly easy. I emailed her my order number, then she sent me a Paypal invoice.

It took about a week--incredibly fast, considering it was the holidays!

Most definitely.

Yes!

Most definitely. I was also highly satisfied with the packaging! The acrylic base came packed in foam so it wouldn't move around and get chipped. Everything else was safely nestled inside the box with extra foam padding so it didn't move.

n/a

Most definitely. This is actually my second time ordering from them.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      n/a since they are a dealer

7. What did you order?
      A blank Angell Studio Aiofe. This is my second doll order with Clover Singing.

When did you order?

November 2021.

Super friendly and prompt, per usual!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very.

She shipped in February 2022, so about three months. It took nearly another month for her to arrive due to shipping delays and I received her in March 2022.

More than. I got her in an introductory sale, so she was an absolute steal. (I have doll heads that were more expensive than her as a complete doll.) She’s a well engineered doll with a very cute face and smooth resin I would normally expect to pay a lot more for.

The base sculpt is exactly what I expected. I think she looks even better with a custom faceup than the default, but I’m biased.

Yes!

I did have a hairy moment in the end of shipping where Yanwen handed my parcel off to a shipping partner in the US that held it in a town an hour from my home for nearly a week. When I called them I was basically told they only dealt with senders and wouldn’t tell me anything. Christina got back to me really quickly when I contacted her, but luckily the problem had already sorted itself out and the doll was delivered.

I already have some jointed hands on order. :XD:

8. * What did you order?
      Charm Doll Baron Fullset. This was part 1 of 2 to my first order with Clover Singing.

* When did you order?
      December 2021

Christina has been very patient and kind throughout this process. She always provided informative responses to my newbie questions. I am very appreciative of how she kept me updated throughout this transaction. Her response time never exceeded 24 hours.

She even notified me that Baron had arrived earlier than expected and held onto him until I finished my layaway. Once payment was completed, I was notified as to when he was shipped and made aware of the possibility of delays during transit.

Extremely easy and flexible.

After he was paid off, he was shipped. The package took around two and a half weeks to arrive to me.

Originally, yes. He is a limited edition fullset doll, which was released some years ago, that I purchased during a sale Charm Doll was having. However, the condition he was packaged and shipped to me (via Charm Doll) was below satisfactory.

Aside from the face-up variation (which was listed as possibly not being completed by the same artist), everything arrived as listed. He's beautiful.

First off, I don't consider the issues that arose to be a reflection of the services Clover Singing provides, but instead Charm Doll.

I'm not holding this against Christina, her services have been exemplary and I am extremely grateful for the lengths she's gone to resolve these issues with Charm Doll.

Upon his arrival and unboxing, there was an issue regarding the condition of his body and clothing. Once I contacted Christina she apologized and contacted Charm Doll. I appreciate the precision she used to resolve these issues.

As listed in the response to the previous question, these issues were easily resolved in a satisfactory way.

Yes! I currently have a few other orders with Clover Singing.

Edited: typos

9. * What did you order?
      Miss Hannah Limited outfit by Tous Les Garcons

* When did you order?
      December 2021

Christina responded quickly and patiently to any concerns and queries I had; she was really nice to deal with.

Very easy. I used PayPal, and did a four month layaway.

It took quite a bit longer than originally estimated, but Christina always responded quickly to my enquiries, and sent me a gift of a lovely wig because of the delay. Once it set off on its travels it didn't take long to arrive.

Absolutely, it's stunning and very well made. It looks exactly like the promo pictures, and the use of buttons and zips on the dress and coat sleeves is great if your nervous about dismantling your doll to dress it, like me! If I really had to nitpick, I would say the hat is a bit small (and my girl has a small head for her size) and one zip sticks on the cuff.

Yes, 100%

Yes, definitely.

The longer timescale was out of their hands really, but they were super nice about me messaging them about it, and the gift of the wig was extra kind of them.

Yes.

10. * What did you order?
      Angell Studio He Dong Jun

* When did you order?
      May 2022

Super friendly and accommodating. I asked to order her with heel feet (she defaulted to flat) and needed help ordering while Cloversinging’s site was down briefly at the end of the doll’s limited order period. Christina was super patient with me.

Very.

She shipped in about two months, which was half the time of my last Angell Studio girl. She was an unexpected summer surprise!

More than. I’m amazed at how well put together these dolls are when they really are not that expensive for SD girls.

She did until I faceupped her completely differently. XD

Yup.

n/a

I already have, and honestly the customer service is so good I wouldn’t order Chinese dolls from anyone else.

n/a

11. * What did you order?
      Si Cang He head and a DFH body to go with him and an added Tokyo Nightwalk outfit to my order
      * When did you order?
      Feb 2022
      Communication is fast, but not always the clearest.
      Could not decide if they wanted to do invoice or direct, but other than that fine.
      My order was in stock with in a couple months despite the estimated time being longer. The Tokyo Nightwalk outfit was shipped to me sooner via request and I paid separate shipping.
      N/A
      N/A
      Story below.
      New Clover Singing took an order that I had PAID money on and SOLD it. I had the Si Cang doll and DFH body on layaway. The body and doll had payments on them and were secured. At the very end of June, they told me the order was in stock. I told them I would pay it off in August. They said it was fine. I pay it off and they send me an email saying they were sorry, but they mailed the items back because other customers wanted it? There was no communication, no warning, nothing. They waited until I paid and then told me "many other customers" wanted it, so they just gave my half paid order to someone else.
      UPDATE: They contacted Si Cang and despite the alleged rush of customers wanting this doll, they had one lying around. Clover Singing said they would mail him to me immediately and include a faceup for him and extras. When I got the package today, he came with random heads I didn't ask for, no faceup and in the wrong skin tone from what I ordered. I'm happy to have him, but I am pretty burnt.

NO. This is the third time I've experienced dishonesty with orders, terms and them wanting money quickly.
      N/A since they're a dealer.

12. * What did you order?
      Bloodwood's M Duke head in light tan
      * When did you order?
      2022-10-15
      The communication was great. I was emailed right away when the item was shipped.
      It was a little confusing. I was supposed to email her with my order number but I didn't realize that. After 24 hours she contacted me to confirm my order and send me the PayPal invoice.
      *How long did it take to ship?
      Item was shipped out November 8th.
      Yes
      From the pictures I thought the light tan would be more of light brown colour. Resin colour was closer to Granado's Apricot resin colour. The colour difference may be owing to the sales photo doll having a faceup or from my cellphone showing colours incorrectly. I am still very happy with the head.
      Yes
      I have already placed two more orders.
      Yes

13. * What did you order?
      Ao Feng Doll from the company Ao Ling Shi
      * When did you order?

May 31st

Great! I ordered by simply writing an email, Christina replied very promptly.

I paid through PayPal, so very easy.

She wrote me on 27th July that the doll was shipped and that it would arrive within 15-30 days, but he actually arrived on 1st August!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, absolutely!

14. * What did you order? Cordelia AE 1/4 doll
      * When did you order? 31.01.2023
      * How was the communication? Very bad. I ordered a doll with makeup and got a one without it. I have sent several messages without getting any answer.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 6/7 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Well not, since I paid for a make up that I didn't get.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No, for the previous reason.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Well she left me more than 10 days withour answer. I have sent several messages (the second one, after 5/6 days from the first one, I for sure did not wrote every day and pressure her, and my messages were not accusatory ones, just asking for info). I think a "Let me check with company" is mandatory for every customer service called like that.

EDIT: After all that, and after I got all the dolls I ordered, I was blocked by email and my new order was canceled. I never insulted anyone, I always wrote emails in a very polite way. (you know, I work as customer service too, so I know how to behave). The fact that she blocked me, it's very childish behaviour, and from an adult it's not so great act like a 8 year child). Probably she saw my negative feedback and acted that way. Very unprofessional. Will never suggest this seller to anyone else.

* Would you order from this company again? Never.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? -

#74 ladym89, Aug 15, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2023
    15. * What did you order?
      Gem of Doll Chris + Fullset.

* When did you order?
      June 11, 2023

Communication during the mishap was good. The website is messy, but workable.

Easy enough. Paid via paypal invoice.

2 months - Gem of Doll's normal speedy time.
      He arrived Aug 16, 2023

I didn't get what I wanted.
      Chris + Fullset was 40% off, and I wanted him in part due to the Fullset.
      I never got the Fullset, and by the time the doll was completed and sent, the fullset was longer offered.
      Furthermore, he was given the wrong choice of faceup. I just decided to accept that. I care more about the fullset.

No, because I didn't get items in the sales pictures.

Satisfied with Gem of Doll, I've ordered from them before and I know the issue doesn't lie with them.
      Dissatisfied with Clover Singing.

Credit where credit is due, Christina responded to me within 24hrs, and offered a choice of outfits from other companies or a refund.
      I chose the refund because I wanted the fullset, outfit, wig, weapon and all.
      It was a smaller refund since the doll was 40% off, and the math checked out. I got what I paid back exactly. I'm just miserable that I completely lost my chance at the outfit during a huge sale. I will likely have to pay much more secondhand to get it.

I plan only to use Clover Singing one more time to use up store points. And probably only for a blank doll.

N/A

16. * What did you order?
      Biscuitdoll sets, some other clothing

* When did you order?
      I don't even remember.

Always decent until there's a problem.

Easy enough.

Part of my order was shipped in September for the Biscuit doll outfits, and parts of my other orders were shipped at other times.

NA

Yes.

Product yes.

They ignored me :)

So I said I wouldn't order form them again, but I broke that rule because they're sometimes the ONLY way you can get cool limited outfits from the Chinese side of the hobby without being overcharged like Moonlight bjd. However, A WORD OF WARNING TO ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING BUYING they do NOT put your items in a shipper box!! If it's a doll or an outfit, they TAPE THE BOX AS IS AND SHIP IT. I find this horrible and unacceptable and above all, cheap and lazy. My friend bought an entire doll from them and they just taped the doll box shut and stuck a label on it. When I confronted them about ruining my special, limited outfit box, they replied to me once and then ignored me. I had an outfit arrive today that was only part of my order because they ship as stuff comes in, which is annoying on its own, the outfit box was also tape and crushed and had a huge hole in it because these things aren't meant to be shipped as is.

I hate that it's so difficult now to get outfits from the Chinese market, but please be careful with NCS. I wish more people would talk about this, because it's never been acceptable to ship like this. I have a few more outfits coming in, but after this I think I'm totally done buying from them unless I have no other choice and feel like I need the item.

#76 Littlebirdzoom, Nov 8, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    17. * What did you order?
      Joydoll Lai head from stock.

* When did you order?

October 24, 2023

Good, all questions were answered.

Generally easy through paypal, but I found it a bit confusing to remember to wait for the invoice directly, I kept trying to pay through the website and you can't. Generally the website is not great.

Since the head was in stock it said on the listing it would take 10 days to ship and it took exactly 10 days, and then it took 7 days in transit to receive the head. So it was a very smooth transaction.

Not sure it applies since it's a dealer, but the quality of the head is great and the price was very good.

Yes, but also it would be appreciated that the skin tones are shown on site with photos. It's not the only dealer to do this in where they put one photo and the resin options listed but not shown, makes it very difficult to imagine how it looks in real life. While this might not be strictly the dealer's fault, considering they're the ones selling to the customer, this information should be available.

Generally yes, the head is in pristine condition, but the official box it came in had little scratches everywhere and considering it's made of plastic I'm wondering how it happened. Also it came inside a brown shipper box but there was no bubble wrap or anything else inside to stop the head from moving from one side to the other in transit. It did came with a gift though, although I'm more inclined to think it's Joydoll's gift since it's an item from them instead of a dealer one.

N/A

I do have another order with them for a Joydoll Jakki head, we'll see how it goes. I'm still not sure about buying something like a body with them just mainly because of the packaging, and reading the other comments here. Otherwise the experience so far has been positive.

N/A