1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone mini 43cm Discussion Part 15

Apr 22, 2019

1. His pants are from TTYA (they come unsnapped when he sits down, tho). I got his hoody secondhand, and it's unbranded. So I don't know who made it.

2. He looks absolutely adorable. :love

3. Oh CathyM, he looks wonderful! :D (Love those little teeth! :aheartbea)

He's also looking very stylish, and that wig is perfect on him. :thumbup

Congrats again on his arrival! :daisy

(A lot of times, I don't have a backstory or name ready for my dolls before they arrive because I try to forget I even ordered them. Otherwise the wait-time would drive me crazy. :?)

4. Hey everyone! I was wondering, is dollzone usually responsive to email inquiries? I was tempted to email and see if they might be planning a purple resin event anytime soon... I think the last one was Feb 2018? I'd love to get their new MSD girl Snow in purple, so I am really tempted to email them and ask... if nothing else, I imagine it would show interest in a purple resin event at the very least? I'd love to get Snow in purple or blue (I don't think they've ever done blue before...) but I am not exactly keen on the prospect of dyeing a bjd right now. ^_^;

5. I recently bought really old Dollzone Mo second hand and finally finished his wig so I thought I'd share his picture here:

[​IMG]

He's a really old one so his body kind of sucks (I hate his stupid knees especially) but I love his cute face and am glad to have him added to my doll family ❤️

6. @digi He’s fabulous! There’s so much character in the old Dollzone sculpts, and that wig looks great on him. It really enhances his look.:)

7. @digi He's adorable! I love the wig, the white streaks in the black looks really good!

Got some new pictures of Rune, I think he's going to be the final recipient of this wig which has been worn by at least seven other dolls at some point. XD
      [​IMG]

8. @Magnus Vale I agree that the wig style and color looks very natural on him. It’s an excellent choice to draw out his good looks, and it goes well with his unusual eyes as well.:)

9. Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself with my Ji Zero (Human) :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]IMG_6986 by Emilia Lunney, on Flickr

Still getting to know her as she's not even got a name after months still! But I'm coming to learn her style a bit more. I plan to get her some custom eyes and maybe a different wig, I just find it so hard to choose.

#229 s1imgothic, Sep 21, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    10. She's gorgeous~! So happy to finally see some owner pics, I definitely still want to pick her up in grey~

11. Ugh!! I am having massive dolly regrets!! I had SO MANY chances to buy a DZ Mirai and I didn't! And lately its been REALLY bothering me that I didn't buy her when I had the chance! *sob*

12. @digi Mo - is my favourite boy from DollZone! And I'm very glad to see him again :love
      The wig really suits him and looks very stylish!

13. dumb-ish question: are most of DZ's MSD heads (of the same sculpting vintage) approximately the same size?
      I sent my Carter off for an eye opening mod, but forgot to measure the head before sending it out, and the materials I ordered to make her wig have finally arrived :doh I wanted to get the wig done before she goes off to the faceup artist and was thinking of using my Rosemary's head as a stand in, but it would be incredibly annoying if the measurements are just different enough that using another head would create more issues than it solves :sigh

14. @Girrl I don’t know if this helps, but I found Carter’s head measurement on the BJDivas site. It lists it at 17.8 cm.

15. Digi, wonderful to see an old classic sculpt like Mo! I absolutely love him! :aheartbea

And his tan resin is beautiful, too!

Congrats on getting such a lovely boy! :thumbup

16. Love all these owner photos! <3
      My Ray Frog came in recently, so I wanted to share a quick photo. I got her on the slimmer female body, and the fullset clothes still fit great!
      Her name is Rana, but I've just been calling her Froggy for the most part. lol

Newclover had to ship her frog parts separately, so those should be arriving in the next week or so.
      [​IMG]

17. @Beansproutmomo She’s absolutely precious…such a sweet face! And I love the idea of her having froggie feet and hands. How perfect that her resin is green!:)

18. Thank you @PoeticSoul ! Yesss, I'm so excited for her frog parts. Goodbye shoes! LOL
      The green resin is even better than I had hoped. Really lovely color.

19. I could use some help. I have a Dollzone girl but no idea who she is. Previous owner said she was pretty sure her name is Lilith. But in googling I find no such doll. So could someone please tell me who she is? Her COA is just a Chinese written post card as well as a small metal card with not much better info. Here is a couple of photos.
      [​IMG]ID Please by Marie, on Flickr

Thank you.

20. Looks like Pandora to me. I'm pretty sure DZ did a horned version of the sculpt, which might have been called Lillith (it may have been an event thing?)