1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone mini 43cm Discussion Part 15

Apr 22, 2019

1. Have you seen the new limited "hangman" girl? Hopefully dealers will add her listing soon.
      She is interesting but the body is too slim for my preference. And even though she is 46cm but feel much taller.

2. Ooh where did you see her?

3. ^ their weibo seems to have pictures: 微博 (search for word "tarot" and you should find it easily :) )

4. Ooh interesting! She's pretty!

5. Thanks for the link :XD:

I like her wings a lot, but the bigger question is: will they release that coffin case outside of China?

6. my apologize... and thank you for the link @digi
      it does mention foreign agents... maybe should nudge cloversinging and/or alice...

7. She's up at both Denver Doll and Alice's Collections, and I'm planning on getting her. I figure she can wear MNF clothes, where midi skirts turn into mini skirts, and leggings into capris. I think I'll have to get the flat feet, too, since her regular feet don't look like they would fit into any shoes.

I'm also looking at Penny -- does anyone have her? I haven't found owners pictures anywhere!

8. I'm totally ordering The Hanged Man, I love their weird creepy Tarot line dolls soooo much. I'm hoping she'll look nice next to my DZ Hermit. I can't decide what color to get her in though. Moon white, Moon gray, or plain Gray, the struggle is real. :sweat

She SHOULD fit minifee stuff ok. I can fit Hermit into Minifee tops and bottoms alright, though she is very long of limb. I'm thinking Hanged Man will fit them better unless they've made her proportions really thin.

@Monttu What coffin case? I haven't seen that. Sounds like something I'd like too heh

9. Oh, they had pictures of a coffin case in two sizes on their Weibo

10. l am going be buying the hang man the human version, she looks so lovely

11. So I leave for a decade and everything changes.

I still have my Megi and Tintan, and my daughter is now old enough to want to make TikTok videos of them with me and I can trust that she will treat them well. But I hopped onto the website to see what was new in the Dollzone world and saw that practically all their sculpts were gone! The Mo I'd always intended to purchase - so many others. All vanished.

I showed my husband, making my peace with missing out, but then my boy came to me the following day having found a Noel for sale second hand and asking me if the price was ok because he wanted to buy him for my birthday. So all of a sudden, after eleven years, I have a Noel coming to me. (Oh my gosh, what am I going to name him? What is he going to be LIKE?)

And since I hate for my dolls not to have a companion, I was looking around to see what had changed at Denver Doll Emporium and noticed that they still have Hals available even though the doll-zone website doesn't? Sensing a need to sneak in an order before something else disappeared - I ordered a Scarecrow Hal 2 female version to be a friend to my incoming Noel.

I noticed that Denver Doll says it takes 8 - 9 months for Dollzone to fill orders with face ups - is that accurate? I don't mind (see above about waiting ELEVEN years - but . . . now that I'm back in this and wanting to make some Tiktoks with my girl - I'm really looking forward to the incoming dolls and fleshing out their characters, seeing how they interact with my established resin loves).

Sorry - wow, this is long - didn't mean to disrupt the Hanged Man discussion too much. She is gorgeous too - both versions, such a haunting creepy vibe. I forgot how much I loved looking at BJDs.

I just wanted to share my excitement with perhaps the only crowd who could possibly get it.

12. Congrats on your new Dollzone dollies, sweetsknit3. I also came back to discover Mo-Wen was gone, but only after two years away. That was a few years ago now (maybe seven years ago?). My leave wasn't that long, and I already own a Mo, but I wanted to own one unmodified, and I wasn't here to see DZ was discontinuing him (and many more!). I still keep coming back to DoA, after all these years, just to keep my hopes up that DZ will re-release Mo one day (just for me, pretty pelase!). Lol! (:

I know they won't, and I'm probably just trying really hard to grasp at stings, but I really wish I would have known at that time they did massive old sculpt discontinuation. I would have been able to afford just Mo's head and that's all I really want (and wanted for a long time), and they did offer heads separately. So, it hurts more than it should that I missed him -- kind of like a jagged little rock in my shoe, type of bothersome and always there. DX

13. I was away for years too, just rately looking into what was going on. I missed the big discontinuations and now really just hope they'll do an old sculpts event for a birthday some year, they have re-released discontinued sculpts for an event before, after all. Or y'know, wish I come across this boy I missed out on in the secondhand market.

14. Just ordered a purple snow through DDE! I am so sad that carter was discontinued, though... I'd have loved a purple carter girl :( I also have a NPS snow on order that I placed a few months ago on Alice's, but I'll be using her body for a hybrid... purple snow may meet a similar fate - I've been considering on modifying a minifee celine for the purple body, eventually - but time will tell!

15. I really like the human version of The Hanged Man, but I'm not sure if I want to order one now, or if I'd rather wait. Does anyone know what Dollzone's wait times are like right now?

16. I picked up a DZ Chun and a couple other non-DZ dolls that DDE had in stock. I don’t see a lot of owner pics though? Looks like he was originally released earlier this year, and I just came back from a 4yr hiatus last month. All I know is that he’s an adorable cervitaur/deer centaur.

17. Hee hee! I haven't been around DoA for ages either, mostly to protect myself against buying more dolls ;)... I have very little idea of what's been going on in the doll world lately. BUT I've finally, finally finished the looks of 3 dolls that I've owned for years! So I actually popped by to show Gaheris, my Dreaming Hal.

Scarecrow Hal was my first ever doll. I still own him and I still love the sculpt to bits. My oldest Hal (WS) needs new clothes, but my second, Dreaming Hal is all done and ready.

[​IMG]

18. Hooray :cheer for having him done! We don’t get to see the Dreaming Hal that often so this photo is a real treat. He’s truly wonderful.

19. @Sigune too cute, I love hal as well! I have a scarecrow Hal too, but he’s a hybrid on the original doll chateau kid body. He’s my skinny twig. :whee:
      He’s stored away right now with the rest of my crew but I’ll see if I can dig up a picture of him.

20. Hello everyone! I recently dressed up my Taru up for the lunar new year. Its been a while since I've changed her outfit.

[​IMG]