1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone mini 43cm Discussion Part 15

Apr 22, 2019

1. I love your Hal so much every time I see him! Aaahhhhh!

2. @Haruhi thank you, I will try to post him more

3. you should totally post more pictures of your dolls. Post All The Pictures!

4. @Girrl Lol, I will be more active & share more. Here are the twins. Hope you guys like them

[​IMG]

5. Does anyone have a tan doll from the recent tan event they did (just realised that'd be unlikely due to wait times!)? Or a very recent tan doll before they discontinued it? There's a dealer that seems to have tan skin dolls in stock, but I don't want to get a doll that's overly orange as some of them have been a few months back before they ended the skin colour.

#25 Rinoa, May 17, 2019
      Last edited: May 17, 2019
    6. @Rinoa I don't think enough time has passed yet! I did order a tan doll in that event but I expect to wait another three months for it.

7. @Rinoa If the dealer has them in stock you could ask them to take a picture in daylight or even a comparisson picture with normal or white skin ^.^ I know Angelesque is always willing to do so, so i'm sure other dealers will too if it might help you to buy that doll! ;)

Crappy quality picture (having more and more issues with lighting :S) but this is Zuki, Dollzone Marlin on the B45-009 body <3
      [​IMG]

8. Thanks. The dealer is an official dealer on Taobao so it's difficult to ask. :(

9. @*Kazuki* , I love his outfit!

Here is a quick shot of my Rory who just arrived!
      It lists 14mm as recommended eye size which is a dirty lie:XD: Luckily they sent him with some 12mms.
      Does anyone have recommendations for shoes for these newer boys? Theyre so slim that regular MSD shoes look like clown boots.
      [​IMG]

10. I can't wait to see him painted, Cydril. How does he pose? How long was the wait for him?

11. He is a bit floppy but overall hes a great poser. He can hold a pose touching his face and sit kneeling and indian style. The wait was shockingly short! Just three months through ACBJD. I know other people in the waiting room are on 6-7 months.

12. My brown Neruga is currently at BJDivas! Not sure when i can bring her home (she's not paid off yet) but she's so close! I haven't seen any in the wild yet so I'm super excited.

13. @Cydril Thanks! :D
      And the eye size they say the dolls have is pretty much always one too big xD I always wait with buying eyes for my dolls until i have them because of this, so i can meassure their eye size myself xD
      He looks so sweet already tho!

@LuckyXIII Oehh so close! Conratz! Hope you are able to pay her off soon and receive her quickly! :D

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! :D

I'm really hoping they release at least human versions. Both girls are really cute.

15. The dealer didn't have tan in, typical with Taobao dealers! They have options listed they can't fulfil. I may have to settle for yellow skin, but I'm worried about DZ's inconsistency and it not being what I would like.

16. It's typical for any dealer to have options listed that they haven't had time to go back and fix. They would have mentioned to you if they couldn't fulfill like now. Why are you trying to place an order off of Taobao and not with the other dealers that deal with English?

I ordered from the light tan event but I got 3 dolls with fullset and 2 with body blushing. So I'm in for a long one. lol Can't help you in that regard with the tan skin. :(

I also ask for pics when I bought my Neruga and Snow Fulai in special brown from Jeeryama before purchasing. It never hurts to ask to see pics from dealers if they have them in stock.

If you want, you can buy white/peach skin and dye it tan yourself or send it off to a dyer. :o

17. @LuckyXIII , im really excited to see Neruga! :D

Here is Rory with a faceup ~
      [​IMG]

18. I recently took a *daylight* photo of my Tintan! I only just redid her faceup, but I'm thinking I'll be redoing it again since I don't feel totally satisfied... She's on a newer yellow skin body, which perfectly matches the yellowing of the OLD OLD normal skin.
      [​IMG]

19. @Haruhi, it’s such a delight to see an older Dollzone Tintan sculpt! She has such a unique charm!:)

20. Oh boy is she old! I think she's at least 10 years old now!