1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone mini 43cm Discussion Part 15

Apr 22, 2019

1. @Haruhi, she is lovely! I love the lavender color scheme

More Rory spam x)
      [​IMG]

#41 Cydril, Jun 23, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    2. What size elastic should I be using to re-string? Tintan is way too tight to even think about changing out her eyes without at least 2 people home.

3. Rory is so cutie ))

4. Not really an answer to the stringing, but with my old school Megi I just don't put the s-hook in the headcap. It's too difficult to mess with that way, so I just use tape or putty.

5. D'oh! I don't know why I didn't think of that! That idea works. Thank you!

6. Orion (Dollzone Mo) is ready for summer!
      [​IMG]

Also, next month I make my last layaway payment for my Leon, super excited that he will be on his way soon.

7. Sorry I only saw your reply just now, it's because they have some limited items in stock, so I was hoping they had ordered some extra tan dolls to sell and had a tan Hal in stock, I was told straight away they didn't. None of the English dealers had tan as an option in stock. I was just trying my luck and hoping. :)

8. No problem! :) It's uncommon for them to stock tan and/or other colored resin since it's not as popular. They don't want to risk inventory but there are some who do. It's just luck at this point. lol

I wish you luck waiting for a tan Hal. I'd love one myself. <3

9. OH MY GOODNESS! Someone has a Rory. I haven't seen one. T_T Thanks for sharing.

10. Honestly I kinda wish I got him in the old yellow skin, it's a beautiful colour! I did email them asking if they could add that colour as another option but they never replied.

11. I asked them a question and never got a reply too. It seems like they don't replying too much to questions not directly concerning an order or something. Odd.

Maybe ask through a dealer to ask on your behalf? I did that and it seems to work better. lol They did old white skin, don't see why they can't do old yellow skin as a promo period. :D

12. The did the old yellow skin as a promo period a couple years ago (not long after they initially discontinued it), and I got the impression they weren't keen on offering it again. I ordered a Carter head and Sawarieda to make a siren and asked about replacement parts if anything got broken and was basically told not to break anything :roll: (she actually arrive with one of her petals broken in transit, so that response was very helpful) Speaking of Leviathan, I should probably get cracking on finishing her up.
      @Rinoa I totally agree, the old yellow skin was really a gorgeous color, and if they every brought it back again I'd get Leviathan a second head (probably a Carte-1, just to change things up a bit)
      Aaannd Leviathan spam
      [​IMG]

13. THAT IS THE OLD YELLOW SKIN? I MISSED OUT. I want that so bad. T_T

14. OKAY, my fav doll is a Fairyland Sircca head on the modded body of Dollzones Mirai, so it’s been nice to look at clothes labeled only msd rather than hunting for minifee clothes. ANYWAYS, the Mirai body’s feet are flat and I couldn’t find heel feet for this body, has anyone tried bjd heels that would work with a flat foot?

15. I did email them about the old yellow and possibly adding it as an option like they did with peach, but I think I sent it to the wrong email. Perhaps if they get a few email requests for it they would consider it? Or at the very least, offer it in an event every so often.

I may ask Jeeryama also if she could forward this info on, as I have a layaway going for a body with them currently.

#55 Rinoa, Jun 30, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    16. Hello ladies and gents. I've been long dormant in the BJD hobby, all my dolls boxed up to prevent yellowing. But then I checked my old email and saw I had a bunch of promotional messages from a vendor I've used before. So I thought, what's new in the BJD world? Lets take a peak! And then I saw Doll Zone's Kerze. My heart sped up. She is beauty. She is slightly eerie with a dash of adorable. I love her. I need her. The Canadian dollar is TERRIBLE atm so she would end up costing me way too much. (About $600 including shipping after the conversion) So I tried to forget about her. But she keeps creeping back into my mind.

Does anyone have any owner pictures of her? I've been searching with no luck. Any pictures would be much appreciated!

17. What I really wanted were a green skin DC Irma human boy hybrid. It were a very important character in the current BJD family that I have been working on. I did the biggest mistake ever, forgetting to pay attention the DC notice board. I had dolls at the time on my list that I felt I had to prioritize. And I figured that after I had finished saving up and ordering some of those dolls I could move forward to ordering my Irma hybrid next. Then when I were ready I found out that the Irma sculpt now are on the discontinued list. I lost my chance to get a doll that would be based on an OC that I used to have, really sad about that as this character is something special to me :atremblin

I thought that the next best thing then would be to order a gray skin DZ Carter, so that's what I've done. I ordered the head and body separate so that I could order him on the 47cm boy body. I'm disappointed about the Irma sculpt but I'll do what ever I can to make the Carter sculpt work as well. Looking very forward to getting him home despite of my disappointment.

18. I think Kieren is old enough for his very own BJD. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]My first BJD

19. It's like you got him a Trinity! (but also, what doll is that? I have an SD sized doll or two that would adore having a BJD of their own)

20. @Girrl That's a Doll Leaves event Laura from the February event they had.