1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Xmas Promotion

Oct 27, 2008

1. New year Promotion
      Hello everyone.
      What is Dollzone doing for Christmas this year?
      To celebrate the Christmas holidays and Chinese Spring Festival, Dollzone has prepared a special gift!

This year, many Dollzone boys and girls will be coming home for Christmas with their own mini- bb. There are two different mini-bb dolls(angel and Iblis )and to choose from.

Details of the offer are as follows:
      The promotion will apply to any doll purchased between the 1st November 2008 and the 28th of February 2009.

If the total of the purchase is more than $500usd, for the doll and including accessories such as makeup, clothing, shoes, wigs etc to make up the balance, Shipping costs are not included in the purchase total.

If the total of the purchase is more than $1000usd, for the doll and including accessories such as makeup, clothing, shoes, wigs, etc to make up the balance, then you will receive both bb dolls for your boy or girl. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase total.

Note: The following conditions apply to the mini-bb doll.
      1. The mini-bb doll is naked, clothing and makeup is not included.
      2.Makeup for the bb doll is an additional $60usd Please inform Dollzone or the agent when your purchase is made that you would like this included).
      3.you can choose two different mini- bb doll. You can choose three colors (can’t choose tan skin )
      4.Clothes for the mini-bb doll can also be purchased for? (Please inform Dollzone or the agent when your purchase is made that you would like this included)
      5.You will be asked to nominate which mini-bb doll you would like if one mini-bb doll is being sent.
      6.Purchase of mini-bb’s clothing and makeup for the bb doll do can count towards the total purchase.

2. do u have pics of the mini baby now

3. Does this apply to dolls ordered directly from dollzone or from other sites as well?

4. Is this a Junkyspot exclusive promotion? I really can't wait to hear more about this. :)

5. Hi guys!
      Just to clarify:

This is NOT a Junkyspot Exclusive promotion at all, this should apply to all of the DZ retailers around the world.

At this time, I don't have an images, once DZ shoots them over to us (us as in the retailers), we'll post them up. What i posted above in the first thread is actually verbatim what Dollzone emailed to all of the agents I believe.

Thanks!
      Emory

6. Will these mini BBs be available for seperate sale after the promotion, or are they only for this christmas thing?

And like qiyeyueji said, as soon as you have pictures, please post the link!

7. Do we get one for every $500 we spend or is it only up to two for spending $1000? (Say I bought 4 DZ dolls and accessories totalling more than $2500, would I be eligible for 5 mini-bb or just 2?)

8. hello everybody !"Makeup for the bb doll is an additional $60usd" mean face-up 30usd body make-up 30usd . you can choose only face-up !

9. Hi Kaza- as Emory mentioned, its available to all DZ agents. ;)
      ka_la_la_lira - as far as we've been told they'll be like the fox/ bunny -- only available as a Xmas order special. Should that change however, we'll let you know!

There's no photos yet, but I hope we'll be able to post them up soon. ^_~

10. are they going to be animals like the fox/bunny ? cuz if they are I might consider asking my agent to wait ordering o_o;

11. Beaten on posting the photos. ^_^
      I believe that -every- $ 500 you're allowed one, instead of a max of 2 on spending $1000. Will doublecheck with Dollzone tonight though.

12. Hallo!
      Yes they are too cute!!
      I am the official italian dealer of Dollzone! for European people: the limit in Euro is 400 Euro to have 1 mini bb and 800 euro to have both of them!!! :fangirl:

You can choose custom make up adding 50 euro, dress are not included but you can buy them ^^

You can find them in promotion in our website too! :aheartbea

Cheers!!

Yu

13. so.... any doll? even if we buy a bb for 180? or what about a blank head/and or body?

14. YOu have to spend 500 dollars to get a mini bb. So if you get a 180 dollar bb, you then need to spend 320 on clothing and accessories!

15. yes torimiko is right! you can purchase anything from dollzone, but you have to spend 500 dollars, shipping non included, to have a mini bb :love
      then you can choose which one you want!

Yu

16. Also available from your UK distributor, www.angelesque.co.uk details are available on the home page, spend £310 in one transaction and one can be yours in the December order............

Happy shopping for Xmas!!!!!

Carol x

**** Updated******

in the November order then!!! 14th so have a look, see what you fancy and take advantage of this great offer!

17. every body , so sorry ,
      dollzone Xmas promotion right date:The promotion will apply to any doll purchased between the 1st November 2008 and the 28th of February 2009.

18. I have some questions,
      I know that the mini bb doll will come nude, without face-up and outfit except buyer will buy them separately, but I'm wondering will they come with wig and eyes like promotion pictures?

Thank you in advance :)