DollZone's New double-jointed body! (image heavy - doll nudity!)

Feb 27, 2009

1. I know there was discussion about it in another thread, but I can't find it now, but what do all you DZ owners think of the new double jointed body?

I just recently upgraded Rosalynn, (the body came TODAY! it was a happy ending to driving home for 4 hours through snow :ablah: it was supposed to be a 20 minute drive)
      so far, I've played around with her new body, and it poses really well! she can even bend her wrist and have it stay there...elbows too!

sorry, she's nekkid, I want you to see her joints!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

sorry if that last one got a little fan-servicy.......she just goes pose crazy!

her right hip joint was mal-formed when I got her, and so was the top surface of her neck! I'm not sure what happened, or if there was any quality control check, however I sanded her hip joint, so all is fixed, also put a rubber gasket in the neck joint to stabilize her head!

Thanks for posting your images everyone, the comparison images are neat!

please, feel free to post your thoughts, experiences, pics and discoveries about DZ's new body, I wanna know!

2. I'm looking forward to pictures and more info - I just ordered mine on the 6th so it won't be here for a while.

3. also looking forward to pics. my roomie needs a body and we cant decide between regular or jointed

4. Hopefully someone can post many pics of the new double joints vesus the old one.

5. I can do a comparison of 3 slightly different DZ mini bodies, but not until the double-jointed one gets here, probably in April. Hopefully someone will post before then!

6. My boy NS (Samual) arrivied last Friday and I took these photos before I dressed him. He was ordered specifically for the LaTidoll Blue Rei head...they work brilliantly together by the way.

Love the body. No trouble at all. Poses like a dream right out of the box....actually I was very surprised at the kinds of poses the boy can hold :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If people are really interested I CAN do a comparative posting of the new vs the old boys. Let me know.

7. I don't have any shots of my new boys' bodies, but I do love the possibility! They can touch their faces, sit and stand well, and also, they kneel! xD lol

I did notice that the new bodies are much lighter. As a result, I've been a little too gentle with my boys. Lol. (They probably think i'm insane or something). Also, they are strung a little too loose for my taste, but that's just me. I'll post pictures eventually.

8. Comparison shots of DZ old body Hid vs DZ new double-jointed ~ with LaTi Blue head

(sorry the lighting is not optimum and this was done quickly in a busy household)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Hummmm . . . perhaps I should consider getting a new DZ body for my Lati Censya.

Dustbunnie

10. Those double joints are really impressive! Thanks Pira :-)
      Susan

11. I love the fact that they can kneel all the way down with their but on their legs, most can't. I am very impressed. The resin matches pretty well with Fairyland's does it not?

12. I'm wondering if someone could post a female body as well? Please? I'd really love to see. Thank a million in advance! :)

Fishay, I cannot see any picture of your doll...
      Sorry, i seem to be really out there today... didn't get that you haven't posted the pics yet...:sweat
      Looking foward to the body pics! :D

13. ooh! This is very awesome =D I'm ordering a girl double jointed body soon, so i'm so happy to see the posability ^^

I have a little request for those who have this lovely bit of jointedness~ Can anyone show how the jointthing in the theigh works? It looks like it slides out to allowthe leg to be pulled almost to their chest, but i'm hoping for some userpics rather than just the one on the DZ site. I find site pics often show idealistic poses XD;

<3

14. This is so helpful. Thank you. ^^

15. This makes me so glad that I spent the extra little bit of money to go for the double-jointed body for my incoming boy. ^-^ I have my RS boy, but he's single jointed, and while I love him and he comforts me greatly, I wanted my other doll to have a different pose-ability, since the character is different.

XD I hope to see more user piccu's of the double-jointed DZ body before mine comes, since I really want to see the full range of what it's capable of.

16. Mine arrived today! I think it's AWESOME. I tried out a few poses.

[​IMG]

He's not touching the wall or anything, and is standing solidly. I'm not the best at posing, so I thought this was pretty cool!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

His pants limit his mobility a bit, but with some work he can do a lot of cool things. I'm amazed at how much he can point his feet. I like it a lot!

17. I've got a MNF Shiwoo head on mine, and under certain lights it's ever so slightly off, but in photos it looks about perfect! I don't know how old my Shiwoo head is either, it could be older and slightly yellowed, causing the mismatch under certain light. It's certainly close enough not to bother me at all.

18. AmyAngel: oh man, awesome posing! You're making me want the body more~ (which is just awesome, considering i spent th emoney i was gonna use for my girls dz body on a bc kid from the mp. oops. impulse buy that i totally dont regret. XD)

Your shiwoo's ns, right? So the body is ns-yellow? Just wanna check, cause mine will be a hybrid too, with a luts ns girl ^^

19. This is great! :) I ordered a Tanned 1/4 body before the $20-off was over, and it should arrive in 1.5 weeks. :| I can't wait to try it out on my Hid! :D

20. Yes, a NS MNF head on a NS-Yellow Dollzone body.

I still want that muscly MNF A-line body for him (it's the definition in the arms, I think! *drool*), but I'll be either keeping this one and getting another head or trying to trade it for a NS-Pink one for Riddick once Kale's on his "real" body. He'll be on this one for a long time, I think! I like it a lot, so I'm not in a huge hurry to buy a MNF body when there are other whole dolls I could get with that money.