dragondavy1 as a buyer

Dec 28, 2007

1. I made up my mind to make this thread after I repeated mature deliberation.
      I simply record the facts. I do not hope to have an ugly dispute with him.

I never had dealings with him if I knew that he was such a buyer. But I could not find such a helpful feedback on his feedback thread.

At first, I did not want to leave any feedback for him. The reason why I wished it was I really did not want to have such a rude buyer again.
      But I heard there were people who had had closely resembled transactions with him and they did not leave feedbacks.
      After I knew this fact, my mind started to consider I should post feedback for him.
      Personally I think this info will be a help for some of members.

I learned there may be people who consider things with the same way with his. You can freely judge whether you deal with me or not from now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The point is that he asks a bargain after we agreed with the price.
      If he had done it before I decided to accept his offer, I must have refused this buyer and would definitely have searched for new buyer.
      After we agreed the price and after I refused all of other offers, he started to ask me a discount.
      Still more he asked me to send outfits, the work of assembling, faceup.
      Such a way of buying was the first experience for me.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. ~The process of the transaction~

1) I decided to sell Unoa Sist kit + Large Bust.
      I read Unoa thread well. I asked friend about market price, too. I set the normal price and set it on eBay.

2) I posted the link in DoA market place and wrote "On eBay. I accept offer from here, too. Please PM me." Offers came.

3) dragondavy1 was eager for her. He sent me many PMs quickly and promised to send full money (= my asking price = eBay starting price + EMS cost) on the next day.

Next are a part of PMs we sent each other. That's all.

dragondavy1: "How much you asking for her? You take Paypal?" (12-21-2007, 06:41 AM)
      Me: "at least $850 + shipping. I read Unoa thread well and also asked friends about market price. If you can pay it quickly, I can sell her to you." (12-21-2007, 02:18 PM)
      dragondavy1: "The Lusis come with the sist head also? Can I see pic's please? I will pay by tomorrow if thats ok. Will you take $850 shipped to the US? I would like to see pic's of it first. I see you have a good feed backs so I hope we can work something out." (12-21-2007, 02:21 PM)
      Me: "Ohno, it's Sist kit + Large bust part. Lusis face plate is NOT included. Photos are in the thread and in the auction link." (12-21-2007, 02:25 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Ok. Can you build her up before you send her? She is still in a kit right? Have you build a Unoa kit? Would you do $850 shipped? Also it's a normal skin right?" (12-21-2007, 02:30 PM)
      Me: "I only took photos in the thread and auction link. I haven't assembled her. I can't do it now. I only sell it as a kit. Skin tone is normal. $850 + EMS cost, I want to ask. I got other PMs for this Sist. $850 is normal market price for Sist kit + large bust part...I set it in the lowest one." (12-21-2007, 02:39 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Ok!! So will you sell her to me for 850 shipped paid by tomorrow by Paypal?" (12-21-2007, 02:44 PM)
      Me: "Okay, the total is $895 USD. If your payment is not done tomorrow, eBay listing will be done. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230205630033) or non-refundable deposit $100 works, too. Thank you very much!!" (12-21-2007, 02:52 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Ok Ria-ria Will you send a outfit and wig with her? I will send you payment by tomorrow night or a down payment. How long will it take for me to get to NY USA XXXXX? Also would you please ship to my home and not Paypal address? It's my work address. Talk to you tomorrow. I really want this kit." (12-21-2007, 02:57 PM)
      Me: "This kit has a boa wig from the first, but does not include the outfit. I'm sorry. Of course I ship her to your home, so please let me know the address.
      EMS to USA usually takes about 3 days. I have used EMS over 250 times and had no troubles by now. But it's Christmas & New Year season, so it can take a little more. Is all OK?" (12-21-2007, 03:02 PM)

dragondavy1: "Ok I wish I had something for her to wear. Can I send you my address tomorrow to make sure everything goes ok on my end? It should all work out, I'm just saying. Also can you put on hold on the post for me?" (12-21-2007, 03:05 PM)
      Me: "Thank you very much for your confirmation!! OK, I hold her for you." (12-21-2007, 03:08 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Would you sell this now for $860 shipped? It's christmas, what you say?:apresent: :) I can send payment right now for you.:aangel: :daisy There is no way to get a lusis face plate? Also when you ship EMS express you said it take 2 to 3 days. If I pay today when will you ship her to me? Would I have her after Christmas friday?" (12-22-2007, 07:27 AM)
      Me: "I'm very sorry if you ask me discount, I list her on eBay...I need money, too... I always ship dolls soon after I received confirmation from PayPal. I think you'll be able to receive her very quickly, but I'm not sure about the delay in Christmas and New Year season...anyway I'm a very fast shipper." (12-22-2007, 07:36 AM)
      dragondavy1: "Wasn't you selling her to me?:( I have the money $860. Please help me out here.:( It's for christmas." (12-22-2007, 07:38 AM)
      Me: "I'm sorry I need to consider...the thing is coming different from the first.
      Can I try eBay once? If I got no bid, I sell her for that price...I wish you understand it. I had already refused all of other offers for you." (12-22-2007, 07:44 AM)

dragondavy1: "Please, it's a gift.:( All I have right now in my account is $880.:( Would you do it for that? I have to also find someone to build her up, I never did it. Please work this with me.:(" (12-22-2007, 07:46 AM)
      Me: "Oh, it's a gift? Okay, $880 is fine. I'll send her as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your understanding!!!" (12-22-2007, 07:48 AM)

3. dragondavy1: " Thank you so much ria_ria(here was my real name).:):aheartbea If you find an outfit you can send her with for her first set of clothes, that would be so beautiful of you to do." (12-22-2007, 07:57 AM)
      Me: "Thank you very much!! It's AM1:00 here, so my next PM may be sent tomorrow morning in Japan, but I'll definitely do it. Please let me know your telephone number. Can I mark her as $880? Ok, I try to find something good for your Sist." (12-22-2007, 08:02 AM)
      dragondavy1: "I will check with my post office to see if I will get charged a fee but I might have you mark her as 500 or so. I will let you know before you ship. When will you ship her if I send payment today for you?" (12-22-2007, 08:08 AM)
      Me: "I think I can send her tomorrow or on Monday. In these days Post Office has very few staffs and I often can't catch them on Sunday, but I try. At least I can ship her on Monday. EMS to USA usually takes about 3 days as I told you before. But this period they have too many gift packages, so it can be a little longer. I always send the tracking number and the link for tracking. You can check when I shipped her, when and where she is in. I need to receive your payment at first." (12-22-2007, 08:22 AM)
      dragondavy1: "After I send the payment and you have it. Do you think you can do the face up for me? I never did one in my life. I don't mean to bother you, you been so nice to me so far.:aheartbea I really can't wait to get home in a few and send you payment." (12-22-2007, 10:23 AM)
      dragondavy1: "I sent payment to you of $880.00. This full kit with big bust will have the eyes and wig, right like the full kit with ecverything? Can you send me a list of what I'm getting? Please pack her up very safe for me.:aheartbea Will you be getting a Lusis 1.5 face plate?" (12-22-2007, 11:48 AM)
      Me: "I certainly received your payment. Thank you very much!! I'm sorry I'm not good in faceup at all :sweat And the winter vacation started and for it I need to take care of our children..I'm very sorry. Kit has all for herself. You will be able to assemble her by seeing the paper with pictures. You can see Mr.Araki's site or DoA's Unoa discussion thead, FAQ thread. I'm sorry but please use them. After I sent her I'll PM you with the EMS tracking number." (12-22-2007, 05:17 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Thats fine.:) I can't wait to get her and the full kit. She will come with everything in the kit wig, eyes and the outfit?" (12-22-2007, 05:21 PM)
      Me: "I try to find some outfit but please remember you ask me too much..." (12-22-2007, 05:22 PM)
      dragondavy1: "I also wanted to say again thanks for selling her to me and she will have a good home. This doll is for my little daughter to have when she gets a little older, it's a gift for her this christmas.:aheartbea" (12-22-2007, 05:31 PM)
      Me: "Hello, I sent her now. EMS number is EIXXXXXXXXXJP You can track her here. I don't need a feedback from you. I do not post feedback to you, either." (12-22-2007, 09:43 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Whats wrong? We ok?:sweat Why don't you want me to leave you feed back and you me? We friends?" (12-22-2007, 09:48 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Are you mad at me or something ria_ria(here was my real name)?:sweat Is it because I ask to leave the for sale post up? I trust you, I just wanted to keep up till I receive her and leave some good comments on there and your feed back post. You been nice to me and I just want to make sure we are cool.:)" (12-22-2007, 10:02 PM)

4. dragondavy1: "I can't believe this but I tracked the Unoa kit and she is at my post office.:D You are so great, it came in so so fast. I hope we are friends now, I didn't mean to make you mad. I was scammed on here before and its hard some times to trust someone I never met. But you changed my mind and I see there are great people on here who cares. I would love to leave you feed back tomorrow when I get her. If you don't want to leave me one, thats fine, but I wish you can leave me a good one.:aheartbea I also hope I can buy from you again, if you let me.:(" (12-25-2007, 09:30 AM)
      Me: "Thanks for your PM. I'm relieved to hear you received her. I'm sorry we are not friends. It was the first time for me after the person had promised to pay all money that person started to ask a discount persistently. Still more you asked me to send more items. It was unbelievably rude and I still regret why I did not stop dealing with you. Anyway I do not leave feedback to you. I do not need one from you, either." (12-25-2007, 02:43 PM)
      dragondavy1: "WOW, happy holidays to you also. Someone in a time of holidays sure don't know how to show love. I told you what I had you took it, why be mad at me. Because I ask for an outfit. I'll send you the outfit back and if you felt like not selling the kit to me you shouldn't. You mad because you wanted more money? You told me how much you wanted for the kit I paid it. Thats fine if you don't want to leave me feed back, I don't need one. I stay with my words to myself and you do whatever you want. You are right, I don't want to be friends with someone with so much hate. Take care and keep reselling. Bye" (12-25-2007, 04:36 PM)
      dragondavy1: "One more thing, I haven't received the kit, FYI. Bye" (12-25-2007, 04:48 PM)

Me: "You say sarcasm to me? I have no reason to accept such a harsh sarcasm. How old are you? Do you know the market price of this kit? The deal ended and I haven't left you any bad feedback here. I believe I did what I should do all patiently. If you want to post something on DoA feedback, you can do it. I accept it. I have all PMs you sent to me and I sent to you. I can prove anything when I need." (12-25-2007, 07:50 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Hi I really don't want to fight with you, I try to be cool with everything. If you want me to send you the extra $15, to make it the 895, I'll do it for you. When I ask if you could send an outfit, all I was doing was asking, you could of said no and that would of been that, all I did was ask what was coming with the kit so I know. I'm no kid and I look at all my PM's and I never push myself on you and was always nice. I will not leave you feed back and please don't leave me one. Again I said it before all I wanted was to get this kit for a gift and meet someone cool." (12-25-2007, 08:04 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Hi I just wanted to let you know I received the kit, I didn't know it came with the small bust but thats great and the outfit is cute. Please send me your Paypal again so I can send you the other $15 so you can get what you wanted. I really like to meet people on here and maybe be friends, I don't like to fight. I didn't mean to try to ask for a lot all I ask was if the kit came with any extra, if it didn't I still would of been happy. If not thanks again. dd" (Yesterday, 07:40 AM)
      Me: "Hi I've been considering about this transaction. When I received a PM from one of my friends and heard you had asked that friend a discount, and you had also asked friend's friend a discount, my mind started to think I should leave you correct feedback. It will not be so awful, because I will simply mention the facts shortly. But I tell you it before I do it. The money $15 does not work in any way. What we had between us is the fact. I've already left negative feedbacks to few members. I have to say I'm not afraid of revenge feedbacks at all. If you had asked a discount only to me, I would not do this. But now I know you do it normally and people have the authority to know it. The reason is in it. ria_ria" (Yesterday, 09:09 PM)
      dragondavy1: "Well. I ask for no discount from you. You said $850 plus shipping total 895, I had 880 and ask if you take it and you did. If you don't want to leave me feed back, then thats fine, don't bother, I don't want one from you now. Why go around talking about me to others? I ask a few friends and they said you are a flipper and like to resell dolls for more. Thats fine, we all have to make a living. I have helped a few out with a price cut, thats the way the world works. I don't understand what I did to you but ask for a dress and what the kit came with. Some told me its just that you wanted to make more money. I looked at all my PM's to you and in no way I did anything to you bad. Just don't leave me any feed back and I will not leave one for you. I wont ask to buy anything from you ever again. DD1" (Today, 05:44 AM)

5. This is very Strange!
      The price was agreed upon and I paid what she wanted. I ask for a dress for her first dress, if she didn't want to give one thats all she needed to say. The PM's I was sending were crossing each other thats why you see me ask a few times. I have great feed back on here and on e-bay. I am the buyer not the seller. If the price wasn't right she should of never took the money. I'm sorry I did nothing wrong to this seller and she wanted to make more money at the end after she sold to me. You can even see she wanted to put the kit on e-bay. If that was the case, she should of done that.

I was the first to ask her and she received what she wanted.
      As for me asking if she can do a face up, that was me asking if she can.

People please read everything before pointing fingers.
      Yes I ask for a deal, but most people ask for a good deal.

I didn't ask her for free shipping also, I ask her how much you wanted she said 850 plus shipping and I ask look at the "???" see them, if she can take 850 shipped? She said 895, I told her all I have in my account is 880 and this was a gift, she said fine.

I didn't want her to do anything or made her doing anything she didn't wanted, all I did was ask, the right thing to do, and if she couldn't like she said she couldn't, that would of been fine. I told her if she wanted the $15, all I had was 880 in my account at the time, but I was more then happy to give it to her.

I'm a flipper buyer?
      Do you know me?
      Have I sold a million items on here, no. So I am no way a flipper.

I never came out rude or nothing I was alway cool and I ask, thats it.

here are my PM's to her--

1-
      2-

3-

4-

5-

6. 6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

7. 11-

12-

13-

14-

15-

16-

17-

8. Strange!!
      I wonder who these people are?? I never try buying any dolls from people on here, I talk to some sellers and came close, but I also went with a big name like Luts etc.

9. I declare that I read all posts by you.
      I feel that it is violation of manner simply to post my real name.

People can freely judge.

10. Sorry for putting your name, I thought I took all of them out, I left a few with my name also.

11. I believe that all of the real names and zip codes have been removed... but if we missed one, please let us know!

12. Thank you so so much armeleia and MOD's for the edit.:aheartbea

I really didn't want any of this to happen.:(
      I really like meeting people here on DOA and I didn't mean to up set Ria_Ria for asking about the item.

If I can do anything to make this right, I will.:aheartbea

13. Armeleia,
      Thank you very much for all of your work for it!!

I had many buyers on DoA and I believe I have used this way of speaking "the price of item + EMS cost" in almost of all cases, but all members except him understood correctly.
      He did not do it but he could ask why I had asked him $895 as total. The description of eBay auction clearly had it, too.

4 members except me who had had bad transactions were all sellers. The reason why they did not leave correct feedbacks is they wished not to have such askings of discount from other rude buyers again.

Probably it may be the invitation for the hindrance to the sale of their future for them to confess it. It is true that hidden vicious negotiations existed. However, it is difficult for me to prove this here...

14. I'm rude??
      There is no end to you, you keep this going on, you the one who making this to a big deal and trying to make me as a bad person for 15 bucks.
      Guess what I'm not a bad person.:)

I am trying to do my best here with you and you say I'm rude. Some times a person can't show how they feel or put the right words together just by typing.

I never was rude to you or anyone on DOA, again I alway ask and if I do ask for a deal to someone, the seller can say no.
      I mean, come on now, who is sour over this??:sweat

You keep saying sellers, but I haven't bought to much from DOA and when I do, I keep buying from the same person. So what sellers? The one who wanted this kit? Or the ones who have giving you feed back or bought from you.
      Like you said you had many buyers here on DOA.

I'm nothing but a cool person and I always try my best to be.
      I have giving things to people for free here on DOA because they were nice to me.

I'm sure there are others out there who try to get a deal for something, it's the way things work sometimes, a person has every right to ask.

Get over it!!

15. I cannot miss what the important fact is told switched.
      I wish all of DoA members to read all PMs carefully.

dragondavy1: "Ok!! So will you sell her to me for 850 shipped paid by tomorrow by Paypal?" (12-21-2007, 02:44 PM)

Me: "Okay, the total is $895 USD. If your payment is not done tomorrow, eBay listing will be done. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230205630033) or non-refundable deposit $100 works, too. Thank you very much!!" (12-21-2007, 02:52 PM)

dragondavy1: "Ok Ria-ria Will you send a outfit and wig with her? I will send you payment by tomorrow night or a down payment. How long will it take for me to get to NY USA XXXXX? Also would you please ship to my home and not Paypal address? It's my work address. Talk to you tomorrow. I really want this kit." (12-21-2007, 02:57 PM)

Me: "This kit has a boa wig from the first, but does not include the outfit. I'm sorry. Of course I ship her to your home, so please let me know the address.
      EMS to USA usually takes about 3 days. I have used EMS over 250 times and had no troubles by now. But it's Christmas & New Year season, so it can take a little more. Is all OK?" (12-21-2007, 03:02 PM)

dragondavy1: "Ok I wish I had something for her to wear. Can I send you my address tomorrow to make sure everything goes ok on my end? It should all work out, I'm just saying. Also can you put on hold on the post for me?" (12-21-2007, 03:05 PM)
      Me: "Thank you very much for your confirmation!! OK, I hold her for you." (12-21-2007, 03:08 PM)

He had certainly agreed with the price $895 USD, so I decided to sell "Unoa Sist kit + Large Bust part" to him.

I hold "Unoa Sist kit + Large Bust part" for him. I refused all of other offers for him.

After I edited my sale thread and hold Unoa for him, I received this PM.

dragondavy1: "Would you sell this now for $860 shipped? It's christmas, what you say?:apresent: :) I can send payment right now for you.:aangel: :daisy There is no way to get a lusis face plate? Also when you ship EMS express you said it take 2 to 3 days. If I pay today when will you ship her to me? Would I have her after Christmas friday?" (12-22-2007, 07:27 AM)
      Me: "I'm very sorry if you ask me discount, I list her on eBay...I need money, too... I always ship dolls soon after I received confirmation from PayPal. I think you'll be able to receive her very quickly, but I'm not sure about the delay in Christmas and New Year season...anyway I'm a very fast shipper." (12-22-2007, 07:36 AM)

16. Ria Ria, I understand every word of what you wrote here.

I decided that if I didn't have anything positive to say that I would stay quiet, but it disturbs me to see that your transaction with DragonDavy is almost exactly like the one I had.

DragonDavy,

Please, READ "for sale" posts. Take time to understand what a person is asking. It is a bit rude to ask a lower price from people who are running a business. DragonDavy asked me for a deal if he bought several of my wigs, which was the first time anyone has ever asked me that. You wouldn't ask Luts to sell you a doll for less money, so why am I any different? My prices are clearly listed in my sales thread, and on my website. Also, my shipping prices are clearly listed too. I can see no harm in asking someone for a lower price once, but not several times. For me, I'm not interested in selling myself short. My prices reflect the time it takes me to complete a wig.

You may not think you are being rude because your tone is pleasant and you use lots of smilies, but you are very pushy. If a seller says "no" once, you shouldn't ask again and again.

My sales thread and website STATE that most orders will take me up to a week to complete. You were pressuring me into shipping your order in two days, which I didn't appreciate. I know that you needed the product, but I felt that you were bulling me too much. It's up to you to plan things in advance.

I also felt like it was very difficult to make you UNDERSTAND things. Ie - The shipping time. Several times I told you that there can be shipping delays, and I didn't want to be responsible if the post office was slow to deliver something. You seem to only see things that you want to see.

Also, you would ask a question, and then I would give you an answer. And then you would ask the same question again.

I do understand that you were scammed and you are being cautious, but I've never had to work so hard for one wig before. My inbox was flooded with your questions, many of which could have been answered if you took the time to read my website/sales thread.

Finally, you may like to give free things to people, but that does not mean that every other seller must do free things for you.

I'm extremely sorry that I have to do this, but I do think you need to be more mature when you are buying or selling in the marketplace. It is a common courtesy I give and hope for when entering a transaction.

Again, I'm very sorry and I hope that you can realize that your actions negatively effect others.

17. Mel, How are you going to say that? I ask if I can get it in two days becaue I wanted to bring my doll to a meet up. Again I asked you, I didn't pressure you at all.:roll:
      I can't believe you are saying this. You didn't leave me a feed back because you sold me a wig that was a little off and bald, you see-
      [​IMG]

I told you the wig was messed up and I still kept it and didn't post feed back. Come on, it's a common thing to ask a seller if you can give a deal if you are buying a lot. And if they say no, its no.
      I didn't ask for a deal on one wig from you. If I wanted a wig for less ebay has them for 6 bucks.

How can you see this the same as Ria Ria?
      As for me kept asking her for a deal, read my post, I said my PM were crossing each other. And when I said it was a gift she said ok to the 880. Read the PM's!
      If she had it on e-bay why ask me if she can try e-bay first. If she was so un-happy with me,Why didn't she just send the money back? So don't tell me this is the same.

This is all cool, now I see how things works and I will not buy from here anymore. :|

I met a lot of great people on here and met a few :sweat well, lets just say not so cool people also and I will keep posting but I'm sure I will not be buying and if I do it will be from the same people thats been cool to me.:aheartbea

It's funny you come out now but took the money. If I was so much a pressure like you say I was why take my order? It's all about the money not about me asking.

Anyway my Unoa Sist is home happy with me :aheartbea and I wont be reselling her to no one.:)

18. You can change the PM's all around Ria-Ria, I just hope people see it's not about me asking. Read my PM's!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ria_ria
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragondavy1
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ria_ria
      I'm sorry I need to consider...the thing is coming different from the first.
      Can I try eBay once? If I got no bid, I sell her for that price...I wish you understand it. I had already refused all of other offers for you.

ria_ria

Please, it's a gift.
      All I have right now in my account is $880. Would you do it for that? I have to also find someone to build her up, I never did it.

Please work this with me.

Oh, it's a gift?
      Okay, $880 is fine. I'll send her as soon as possible.
      Thank you very much for your understanding!!!

ria_ria

Quote:

:roll:

19. At first you had CERTAINLY agreed with the price $895 USD.

I told you the total was $895 and you had NOT ask why the total was $895.

AFTER i did hold "Sist + Large Bust" for you, you started to ask a discount. This is the most important fact.

You asked free giftS, too.
      You tried to get Unoa Lusis faceplate/wig/outfit/assembling/faceup if you could ad free gifts. I told you this kit had a wig but did not have outfit, but you continued to ask free gift. You used a reason to be a present as an excuse.

I say people can judge freely.

It was very difficult for ME to refuse such an offensive person's favor halfway. But I tried to be gentle with you.

3 persons (except me) had told me you are a problem and will never deal with you. We can choose the way we like. People who like your personality will deal with you, of course.

20. *There was typo here.*
      You tried to get Unoa Lusis faceplate/wig/outfit/assembling/faceup if you could as free gifts.

DoA members, please read ALL PMs very carefully.
      To read only a part of PMs he emphasizes disturbs to know the truth.