1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon's Shell Doll Minis

Dec 28, 2019

1. Marina emailed me. It looks like my heads will be ready soon. At least I hope it's both heads. Her message said "an MSD head" but I'm hoping that's just a translation glitch and both Dog and Ghost will be joining me soon. Of course, it could take longer than usual to get from Russia to the US. We'll just have to wait and see.

2. I got an email as well. :) Hoping the journey isn't too much longer than normal!

3. Congrats @redmaiko ! Marina emailed back to say it's both heads. Much as I'm anxious to get them, I won't be terribly upset if it takes a while. I know I'll want to paint them as soon as they arrive, but I can't if this hot humid weather keeps up.

4. Everything has been so busy for me, I haven't painted my Dog yet. But so happy that y'all have shipping notices!

5. Thanks! I look forward to seeing how you paint Dog, so I hope you get a little less busy soon.:)

6. Shipping notice! Dog and Ghost heads are on their way. I hope we lose this heat wave before they get here, because I'm going to want to start painting them right away.

7. I am glad that my pitbull head is showing up in tracking. He is still in Russia, but at least there is something with the uncertainty of shipping right now. :sweat

8. Same here. Packages in Russia seem to do a lot of moving from one local distribution center to another. At last glance (just now) mine had been released by Customs. Dare we hope that an international flight is the next step?

9. I hope so!!!!:eusa_pray I am hoping he will work on the Dollshe 28M I have here. It might be okay according to measurements, but we all know how that goes. I also have my 24M on the way (come on Dollshe!), but it is pure pale tan. At least I could figure out what works best though.

Do you know what body yours will go on, @vermont chick ?

10. I'm still debating which bodies my two heads will borrow. It depends on resin color and neck size, but the bodies under consideration are Iple FID (1 muscle, 1 model), Iple JID (not really considering, just curious), Lumedoll, Model Delf, Raccoon, and WithDoll (though I suspect the neck is too thin). If my Dollshe Fashion Mystic Pose's elastic has loosened up enough for me to work with him, I'll try it. Idealian51 is probably out of the running because of the way the head attaches: there is a piece of resin that looks like a brain; it fits inside the head with the elastic over and around it. I suspect it's why you don't see more ID51 hybrids.:lol:

My tracking hasn't changed since I looked yesterday. The latest entry was posted Friday.

11. It took 11 days but at last there is a change in tracking. It now says "Prepared for shipment from Russia." Dare I hope the next message will show it off the ground?

12. Mine shows as in New York!! Yay! So looking forward to his arrival. :)

13. Congrats @redmaiko! You should be getting him soon.:thumbup

14. @vermont chick I hope yours leaves Russia soon! I am waiting on way too many dolls. :|:sweat I am kind of hoping the arrival of this head means some other things will start moving. I also have some new ideas for the head that I am excited to find out if they will work.

15. @redmaiko - There's nothing happening on mine. I keep hoping that my heads will suddenly arrive in NY without any further message from Russia. I'm waiting on a French doll, too, who has cleared what needs to be cleared in France but doesn't show any updates. (I think their system is down. All I get today is a whirling yellow circle.) After months of no doll arrivals, I've had two this week, so things are definitely on the move. I know it sounds greedy, but I just wish they would move faster! (We need an emoji that says "I'm getting impatient".)

I can't wait to see what ideas you have in mind for the head.

16. OMG, the head arrived this afternoon! I'm not complaining, but it went from Jamaica, NY to here in a flash. It is wonderful! I will get pics tomorrow. :)

17. @redmaiko - Hooray! :cheer Can't wait to see him. My two heads have finally arrived in NY. If it weren't the weekend I would probably get them tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait one more day.

18. Congrats on almost getting and getting your heads! I'm so excited for you both!
      I finally gave my dog his first faceup, I'm going to take some good pictures today hopefully! Here is a preview thou
      Login • Instagram

19. @vermont chick Thank you! I hope yours is in your hands Monday!
      @skyealloway Thank you! Your Dog looks wonderful!!! He looks so innocent! :D Love the faceup!

Got Pitbull pics! He looks good on the Dollshe Fashion 28M, but I am wondering if the proportions would be better on the 24M I have on the way? Although that body is pure pale tan. :sweat It will help me figure it out though. Tempted to look into an FID body. We'll see! With his facial structure he needs a body with some muscle tone imho.

[​IMG]DS Doll Pitbull MSD on Dollshe Fashion 28M by Tineke, on Flickr

Also, she casts the heads alone herself right? There is a slight dent in one of his eyelids, but I think I can file/sand it away/disguise it.

20. Dog looks wistful. I like the look @skyealloway.

@redmaiko - Pitbull looks good even without a faceup. I didn't notice the dent even on the close-up on flickr. I'll bet a faceup will disguise it. It doesn't hurt to try.

I'll be trying my heads on my FID bodies, so you can see what they look like before you order. I'm counting on a Monday arrival.