1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event [Dream Valley] The Beginning of Autumn Event

Aug 20, 2020

1. [​IMG]
      Dream Valley's event celebrating the beginning of autumn is here!

They've really outdone themselves this time! Behold, the incredible and unique Chaos and Order!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      These gorgeous wolftaur boys are technically 1/4 scale, but it's Dream Valley's tall 1/4 scale; they stand at 52 cm tall.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The wolftaur body really evokes the sense of grace and majesty of lupines. It is also capable of multiple poses.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      The event dolls this time are the largest event dolls Dream Valley, and possibly anyone, has offered yet!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Furthermore, with this event, Dream Valley introduces a beautiful new resin color: Chocolate!

Chocolate is only available during the Start of Autumn Event.

The current tan resin will be retired, but there are no news whether chocolate will be its replacement. Dream Valley isn't satisfied with their current tan so they are working on a new tan. In the meantime however, they didn't want people to be unable to order the beautiful new dolls in a tan skintone.

[​IMG]

Chaos
      Order
      Lily/Coco

As always, it's possible to order anything available from Dream Valley even if it's not on our site yet. To order something not on our site, simply contact us! :D

Order through BJDivas and enjoy the following perks:
      • Long and flexible layaway plans! In addition to offering the longest layaways available anywhere, we do everything we can to accommodate our customers' needs. If you need to further adjust your payment schedule, for instance say you'd like to set up something like paying a varying amount each period, simply get in touch and we'll see what we can do! :)
        ***We're more flexible than ever during the COVID-19 situation. There are no penalties for missing payments because of these unforeseen circumstances. Smaller starting payments for new layaways during this time are perfectly fine. We understand that BJD lovers don't stop loving BJDs during this time but things might not be as feasible as before; we're happy to do all we can to help you bring dolls home regardless.***
      • Your doll is being made while you pay off your layaway! Unlike other places, we submit your order with your first layaway payment so that your order enters the production queue right away. Ordering through us with layaway means that you don't have to double-wait!
      • Save on shipping! USA customers can enjoy domestic shipping rates and we will find the most economical shipping method for international customers, including shipping directly from the doll company!
      • Quick and easy communication! Our time zone probably aligns more closely with yours and we respond to messages within hours rather than days.
      • Relax while we work for you! As BJD owners ourselves, we understand how stressful the waiting game can be. We are very diligent about keeping up communications with our represented companies, and we will check the quality of your dolls when they arrive then follow-up with the BJD company to fix any problems if they arise.
      Need Layaway? Here's the how-to! Or contact us directly and we'll assist you step by step! Layaway Info & Guide

#1 BJDivas, Aug 20, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    2. Is it possible to get the chaos outfit, but the order head, or do we have to buy 2 heads then?

And it would be amazing if the "Wolf" body could be ordered in grey skin and the human upper part in normal/pink skin.

Are there a long wait time from Dream Valley?

#2 jeanet kaulitz, Aug 20, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2020
    3. Could you ask Dream Valley for a blank doll in their Chocolate? Chaos looks like their current tan because of how he's blushed so it's tripping me up.

4. He looks much more orange than the headcap color sample they show, so it's tripping me up too. I'm tempted to get him in Chocolate, but I'd like to see that color on a blank doll first, too.

Since their regular tan looks so bleh-orange in person, I'm hesitant to make a decision yet.

5. Ironically, I have their tan and it's not as orange as I have seen. I feel like they have batches where it's bleh or okay. lol

But yes, I feel like the chocolate has been blushed with many oranges and brown that are hard to tell it's a new tan color.

6. I think it looks like the "old" tan color, and not the new chocolate. The chocolate looks way more dark.

7. it looks more like old tan to me as well. Old tan is sort of a caucasian tan, a bit like Barbie's california glow lol.
      Wheras the chocolate looks like it'd be cooler and more brown?

I'd like to see it on a full doll as well.

Also yes, is it actually at all possible to order the dolls with the wolf body a different colour to the humany part because that'd be awesome.

8. Do you mean that you'd like the Chaos fullset but with Order's head? If so, yes, that's possible.

Dream Valley told us that unfortunately it's not possible to order different colors for the human part and the wolf body because the entire doll is created together.

Purple resin isn't available during this event, it was a limited time offering for a past event. It might return in the future. The gray resin is a new color that is regularly available.

The following picture shows DV white, gray, and purple:

[​IMG]

Yes, I've asked them for a picture. They'll send one to me and I'll post it once I have it.

Chaos is in the new chocolate color.

Chaos is in the new chocolate resin.

Dream Valley told us that unfortunately it's not possible to order different colors for the human part and the wolf body because the entire doll is created together.

#8 BJDivas, Aug 21, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2020
    9. Oh no I'm in love @_@

I have two questions:
      1) I see Dream Valley does a lot of other fantasy sculpts with unusual articulations. Do they include any kind of stringing diagram or instructions with their dolls? If I went with a blank, I'd be wanting to unstring to blush.

2) Are Dream Valley's chocolate and gray resins uniformly-pigmented enough for seam removal, or is sanding a no-go?

10. We're currently in discussion with Dream Valley about making the wolftaur boys Chaos and Order purchasable with different colors for human parts and wolf body. Stay tuned!

11. [​IMG]

Success! It is now possible to order the wolftaur boys Chaos and Order with different colors for human and wolf parts! :D

The skin color option for the wolf parts will appear once you select a skin color for the human parts.

The wolf ears are associated with the wolf parts, if you want them the same color as the human parts instead, please state it in the order notes.

If you have an existing order, it is possible to change to get different colors for human and wolf parts! Just contact us!

12. Stupid question, possibly, but I'm a newbie.

Are the wolf ears . . . magnetic? Or how do they go on the doll head with the wig?

Also, I'm obsessed with Coco.

Argh, why can't we all be infinitely rich so we can have as many of these dolls as we want? ;)

13. I'm guessing the ears are magnetic, because they're shown attaching without any wig. That also just seems to be the standard for detachable resin ears, from what I've seen.

I'd be curious to know (if that's the case) if they'd arrive with magnets already inside of them or not. I've seen other companies ship accessories like those where magnets have to be glued in after arrival.

14. I would be interested in the answer to the magnets question! Maybe BJD Divas can swing by some time in the near future and let us know. :)

15. The wolf ears are magnetic. DV has always shipped the accessories with the magnets glued in already, so I'd imagine that would be the case with these as well.

16. Would it be at all possible to order one of the wolftaurs with a regular human body (maybe keeping the ears too)? I'm guessing the answer will be no, but it can't hurt to ask.

17. Not by default, but we can set something up for you. :) Please contact us directly if you'd like to do so.